YesNoOk

Uno Tag: Assist Pops Up For any button prompts / Works only on secondary char (Read 1316 times)

Started by XANDERAC, October 30, 2018, 09:50:01 pm
Share this topic:
Uno Tag: Assist Pops Up For any button prompts / Works only on secondary char
#1  October 30, 2018, 09:50:01 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
So I've been experimenting with the add004 and uno tag patches, and for the most part I've been able to get the Uno Tag system to work fairly well. However there are a few examples of characters where despite the patch working, the assists and DHC's working. The assists only seem to work if some of the characters are selected second instead of first.

The 3 that I've noticed this issue on specifically would be Duracelleur's edits of ToSix Seth and Juri Han. Basically if those characters are selected second, their assists will work fine, their DHC's will come out, but if they are first, the second character jumps off screen like they're supposed to however I can't tag them back in, DHC, and their assists keep coming out as long as enough meter is pressed whenever any button is hit. I don't know if this just means this character can't be used at all or if simply it's a line of code I might have to edit. Any help on this would be majorly appreciated as I don't really know how to fix this particular issue, and would love to find out of this is a common fix or not.

Thank you in advance
Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 09:53:02 pm by XANDERAC
Re: Uno Tag: Assist Pops Up For any button prompts / Works only on secondary char
#2  October 31, 2018, 12:34:14 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
FYI Uno Tag and add004 sometimes just don't work well together. Also, I faced this problem before but it's so rare I kinda forgot how to deal with it. Can you upload your patched character files here?
Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 12:41:19 am by Mr.Giang
Re: Uno Tag: Assist Pops Up For any button prompts / Works only on secondary char
#3  October 31, 2018, 07:16:51 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Oh I wasn't mixing them, I was just saying that I've been experimenting with both (individually) I hadn't had any success trying to mix both systems since it seemed a lot more advanced than what I could handle, but I have uploaded the characters here https://www.mediafire.com/file/rayoaos3ynj9rtr/UnoTagPatchedCharacters.zip/file. So just clarifying I am only using the UnoTag system by itself, these characters should have all their assists/supers/etc setup however when you use either of them, as I mentioned, the second character will tag out like normal, but you will not be able to tag them back in (unless your character dies) and your assist will keep coming out every single time you have enough meter when any button is also pressed.