Share this topic:
Vselect
#1  July 12, 2017, 08:31:57 pm
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
Is there any way to fix Vselect not working, it just won't open up at all
Re: Vselect
#2  May 12, 2018, 12:51:15 am
  • They Don't call me MUGreed for nothin'!!
    • USA
    • wakawakawhoops@gmail.com
I'm having the same problem too. VSelect loads but after that was done,  it just won't open at all. Will there be an update soon?
#3  May 12, 2018, 12:57:25 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Works fine last time I used it. Did you miss anything when you installed it?
#4  May 12, 2018, 06:03:45 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
How large is your screen pack?? My build is something like 13gb with 220ish characters and it loads.
I use mugen 1.0. Not sure about 1.1 but I think it works. Is it a custom portraits screen pack??

I think VSelect is portable so there wouldn't be an installation problem. I have an older version still if you'd want to try it.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#5  May 12, 2018, 06:30:09 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
I honestly don't know whet was going on at the time I posted this, but it happened after trying to use it with tatsu' s mm2 screenpack. After that add004 just stopped working in general.
New #6  June 07, 2018, 05:58:30 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

It's my screenpack too, now, my VSelect don't working.

EDIT: Problem solved.

When this problem happens, what should be done is to delete the Mugen that is being used with VSelect, after that, put the VSelect in a new Mugen and it will not find the previous Mugen reading that was deleted, then it will return to function, asking the user to direct them to the new Mugen executable.

In short: Delete the old Mugen along with VSelect, download a new VSelect and another Mugen, in that way, the program will start working again.

PS: Make sure both have been completely deleted from your computer before doing the new procedure, It's important.
Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 09:59:09 pm by Akito