YesNoOk

Chibi anomaly (experiment for 2.5d superdeformed characters) (Read 6574 times)

Started by puffolotti4iji, January 08, 2018, 03:29:54 pm
Share this topic:
Chibi anomaly (experiment for 2.5d superdeformed characters)
#1  January 08, 2018, 03:29:54 pm
    • Italy
I want to devise a mass production procedure for chibi chars as well. This is what i got by just changing the proportions,of an existing and already animated characters. In truth i was expecting more self-collisions and flickering... if hands get bigger, when they are close in a normal proportioned character, they will phase inside it when it gets super-deformed.

Of course when heels aren't virtually touching ground the position is off or flickering, and the ponytail looks like it doesn't really know where it's supposed to stay

For didactic purpose i'll publish the raw render, in the next days i'll anchor her feet, correct or remove the ponytail, and perhaps, add some bounce-physicis.

The "normal" version can be found here.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-human-anomaly-generic-military-girl-182442.0.html

Any suggestion?
Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:33:24 pm by puffolotti4iji
Re: Chibi anomaly (experiment for 2.5d superdeformed characters)
#2  February 02, 2018, 04:52:58 am
    • Azerbaijan
For the help I need.
Can you tell us the source of this content?
#3  February 02, 2018, 09:55:55 am
    • Italy
I'm not entirely sure what do you mean, i made it from a default model within DAZstudio.
The source is " myself "

#4  February 04, 2018, 04:09:49 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Do you create animations from scratch or use existing ones?
#5  February 06, 2018, 11:29:08 am
    • Italy
quick answer: yes, from scratch.
Sometimes i open an existing character to learn how to render specific moves, dance steps, as if i was reading a manual, but the concept of the animation of a punch wouldn't make sense if it isn't based on that punch

Dazstudio has a character's architecture, where you can save a file [pose] that contains the hyerarchy of the bones on a timeline, and other files, that contain the shape, the materials, the clothes with their respective materials etc.

Then an animation file can be applied to another model, to create another spriteset, pretty much like Ryu, Ken, Dan, Akuma, etc. etc.

Like this.

Since i'm working on aliens, i had to "invent" martial arts for their body.

I'm working on a sequence that should allow to create a very wide array of human characters with Daz3d, i'm talking about that here:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mustermenschen-project-mass-production-human-chars--182533.0.html
Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:33:44 am by puffolotti4iji