YesNoOk

chizuru Kagura (Read 508312 times)

Started by dampir, June 11, 2014, 10:21:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: what would you like me to do next...
#41  June 15, 2014, 07:44:13 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Looks good

#42  June 15, 2014, 02:13:02 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Yay for K'
#43  June 16, 2014, 01:24:43 am
  • No guts No glory..
eerrrrr.........how do i change this topic name  :huh2:
#44  June 16, 2014, 01:31:16 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
edit the title in the first post.
Chilling
Re: K' XIII to my custom style
#45  June 16, 2014, 01:35:51 am
  • No guts No glory..
..thanks
#46  June 16, 2014, 06:18:20 am
    • Mexico
Hi nice work

Maybe this help you
http://armentis.deviantart.com/ http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133017.0
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 01:57:23 am by zero de armentis
#47  June 16, 2014, 09:44:41 pm
  • No guts No glory..
ok...people i need you to chek this:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lczlsd

just chek the order of each sequence, if needed you can correct any of the sequences, but specially in the folder called "this annoying sequence" any of the whole pack is easy to figure out,but this one just did,reach my patience limit!! XD ,once corrected can you send it back to me soo i can continue with this...many thanks in advance
#48  June 16, 2014, 10:01:29 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
DOOOOOOOD WOOOOW EXCELLENT WORK
the final result will be beautiful
#49  June 16, 2014, 10:20:13 pm
  • SNK is life
ok...people i need you to chek this:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lczlsd

just chek the order of each sequence, if needed you can correct any of the sequences, but specially in the folder called "this annoying sequence" any of the whole pack is easy to figure out,but this one just did,reach my patience limit!! XD ,once corrected can you send it back to me soo i can continue with this...many thanks in advance
I know, they're a mess to figure out ... I could only do a few of them.

#50  June 16, 2014, 11:41:53 pm
  • No guts No glory..
I know, they're a mess to figure out ... I could only do a few of them.

just placing properly the sprites of  "annoying sequence" will do the rest you can leave that way....the rest is good as it is...the faster i get that solved the faster i will continue ,this could be done this june or july
#51  June 17, 2014, 12:35:47 am
I had the same issue when I started working on Hwa Jai. I just found a completed character and ripped the sprites from that. I was able to easily reduce the frame count for his moves in the process by comparing him to CvS Joe Higashi.
#52  June 17, 2014, 01:01:50 am
  • No guts No glory..
 is pretty hard to leave a single frame with this character.....the thing is i already did all just the folder within the zipped file needs to be solved i organized all the sprites between saturday and today's morning but that only one sequence.....and the proper order of the animations is a key to properly retouch it , and i just wanted to have all sequences ready (also wanted you to share my pain aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
#53  June 17, 2014, 01:04:52 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
K' xiii style?  I love you and would love to use
The sprites when your done.
#54  June 17, 2014, 04:35:15 am
  • No guts No glory..
solved problem no need to correct anything, besides to the people who offer to code him do you think these are usefull as they are(talking about the order of the sprites)?...
950-961 is the last sequence i was figthing for
https://www.sendspace.com/file/1k6ti6

for today i am not doing anything more of this , if anyone wants to reorganize the sprites just tell me i`ll be hanging around here for a while before going to sleep
#55  June 19, 2014, 02:27:09 am
  • No guts No glory..
some random samples, still unfinished...the glasses is the only detail that remains to be done actually
most of what i have done it is very little but i want to show you..

tell me what do you think..

also i am getting familiar with the way of converting from kof XIII to my (whatever you call it some say it is cvs) style for a future i`ll probably be using other chars such as goro daimon ,shen ,maxima and even elizabeth for 2015 of course , the rest of this year i am full...
in the meantime :
i will use kof XI eiji sprites they look better than older graphics,probably i`ll mount those over vans version of eiji...

also i want to know(i probably can chek it but not now) wich sprite set is best for mr big.......

least but not last i`ll be doing a character poll just out of curiosity.....wait for it..
#56  June 19, 2014, 06:33:17 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Looks good! BTW are you keeping the shades on?

9mb

#57  June 19, 2014, 01:32:11 pm
..................cool
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
#58  June 19, 2014, 04:12:20 pm
  • SNK is life
They look OK, but there are inconsistencies (at least in the samples you showed) - There are stray pixels of incorrect colors in some areas, you didn't recolor the shoes, a lot more focus is required on the details like the face / hands / outlines.
#59  June 19, 2014, 08:35:30 pm
  • No guts No glory..
They look OK, but there are inconsistencies (at least in the samples you showed) - There are stray pixels of incorrect colors in some areas, you didn't recolor the shoes, a lot more focus is required on the details like the face / hands / outlines.

you right

focus is required on the details like the face / hands / outlines.
these remain untouched until i correct the outlines.....probably will work first on the cloths(seems easier to do) after that ; the rest....thanks for your comments and moral support!!!  :thumbsup:

#60  June 19, 2014, 08:57:33 pm
  • SNK is life
Yo, you're really going for round 2 after you finish outlines on all of them? That's awesome!