YesNoOk

CvSE Sprite Project (Tifa, Asura) (Read 337600 times)

Started by hatter, February 28, 2016, 04:46:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)
#41  July 03, 2016, 04:24:42 pm
  • After I win,You wanna get pizza?
  • I'm always ready for an adventure.
    • Argentina
Asura looks good
Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)
#42  July 09, 2016, 02:55:21 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
This project is great and I hope it's finished eventually! I've always tried to imagine Asura in Mugen years ago when the game first came out.

And Tifa? Well shit. It's just not right that she's not been done. She's perfect for Mugen. Looking forward to them both! Good luck to you all!

Might I suggest Blaze Fielding for some Tifa reference? I planned on cheaply editing Blaze Fielding myself to look like Tifa, but nothing legit like what you're doing.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#43  July 09, 2016, 03:00:21 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Oh hey, thanks. I was planning on using some reference from other characters, Blaze Fielding included (most probably in terms of kicks, and maybe punches, since I plan on referencing SFA Cammy), so that's no problem. :hat:

I should let you know that the current anims being made are edits of jadencorsair's beautiful work, once those 3 anims are finished (and subsequently added to an SFF), that's when hard scratch work will start. ;)

Since I said that Asura wasn't going to go past his basic movement animations, I might post a poll to get your opinion on who to work on  next from the list of characters I have planned, so be on the lookout.
This is a generic forum signature.
#44  July 10, 2016, 04:53:58 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I might post a poll to get your opinion on who to work on next from the list of characters I have planned

Poll added. As you can see, the choices are 4 male Capcom characters and 4 female Square Enix characters. Poll will run for a week. You may change your vote if need be.
#45  July 10, 2016, 04:59:43 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Most of them are pretty interesting, but I think I have to go with Lightning. Really think she would be fitting for this project. :)
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#46  July 10, 2016, 05:19:07 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Hmm...I wonder who I chose~ Hmmmmm~~~
#47  July 10, 2016, 06:47:29 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
I kinda leaning towards Dante, but at the same time not at all since it's going to be that "Dante"
#48  July 10, 2016, 06:55:23 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I kinda leaning towards Dante, but at the same time not at all since it's going to be that "Dante"

If it's of any consolation to you, I plan to make him more akin to the old Dante in a lot aspects *cough*deviltrigger*cough*
#49  July 10, 2016, 06:57:37 am
    • USA
I see you're keeping the votes hidden too~ Smart boy, keeping us in the dark AND keeping the polls from being influenced!

lui

#50  July 10, 2016, 07:10:39 am
    • USA
#51  July 10, 2016, 03:01:15 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
I got interest in what you could bring to the table, for Dante. :)
#52  July 10, 2016, 07:05:42 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
As a person with a natural bias towards KH, I really wanna see your take on Aqua
#53  July 11, 2016, 12:15:19 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Gene Gene Gene.... Gene needs his chance to shine in a proper capcom sprite style
#54  July 16, 2016, 10:56:28 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Just a friendly reminder that voting ends 6 hours from now, so if you want to vote for the next character after I reach Phase 1 (basic movement) with Asura, now's the time to do it.

In the meantime, more WIPs:

EDIT: I forgot to say this but @NamelessOnlinePlayer: Thank you very much for the videos, I'll be sure to look at them when I start his walking/jump/dash animations. :)
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 11:03:10 pm by Hatter
#55  July 17, 2016, 12:52:16 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
Asura is the ultimate goal here in my opinion. He actually belongs ina fighting game.
#56  July 17, 2016, 03:44:09 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Gene Gene Gene.... Gene needs his chance to shine in a proper capcom sprite style

Oh, I second this statement;
A year or two later, Azel could surface with key changes.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#57  July 17, 2016, 05:20:18 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
And the results of the poll have fallen in, so coming in the top 4:

1 - Gene (Godhand)
2- Dante (DmC: Devil may Cry)
3- Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 2)
4- Lighting Farron (Final Fantasy XIII) and Aya Brea (Parasite Eve)

So it's settled. Once I finish the basic movement of Asura, Gene will be worked on.

However, Tifa will be given top priority over Gene, because she (alongside Ryu) are gonna act as the template characters for my project.

Here's to an eventual Gene character with quality CPS2 sprites! :)

lui

#58  July 17, 2016, 06:19:09 am
    • USA
NOOOOoooo leon lost! oh whale, cant wait to see you draw the craziness that is god hand :p
#59  July 17, 2016, 06:33:10 am
    • USA
Will have to eventually figure out how his moveset will really work later on too. His is probably going to be the most annoying one to deal with hue.
#60  July 17, 2016, 06:50:29 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
Awwwww, Aqua didnt win :'(
Not sure who Gene is but if memory serves me right about what godhand characters are like, i think he'll be sick as hell