Divine WIPs (Read 751705 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#41  August 14, 2012, 02:33:02 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
that small portrait... ugh I know is not Riku´s fault but doesn´t look good at all :P some good fan art of her please? whatever the char is looking good and hope doesn´t end as broken as S.Y.D version

Good luck with her [size=2pt]And with Skullo, ESPECIALLY SKULLO[/size]

Can't be bothered to do it now. I just gave Riku the portrait that was in her SFF. The bigger portrait that shows up when she does certain super moves. Use that. I don't have any fan art of her, and don't really feel like looking... Though your help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Best of luck with all that, you're really good. Hopefully you won't end up leaving the forum in your hiatus, you seem pretty cool. Also I'm heavily anticipating Sagat, make me proud.  :sugoi:

I swear Cazaki is trying to give me diabetes with all his sweet talk. :smitten: Lol, though seriously, thanks. Don't worry, as I said I'll still be around, just not creating anymore.

#42  August 14, 2012, 02:34:14 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
>Female
>Not part of Capcom or SNK

My interest is piqued.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#43  August 14, 2012, 02:44:35 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Can't be bothered to do it now. I just gave Riku the portrait that was in her SFF. The bigger portrait that shows up when she does certain super moves. Use that. I don't have any fan art of her, and don't really feel like looking... Though your help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Isn´t that bothersome but I will eventually do it anyway since I´m that nitpick about things I can change :P
Chilling
#44  August 14, 2012, 02:46:00 am
  • hecc
I think i might know who this  secret female character  secret wip u speak of..
Is it a namco character?
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#45  August 14, 2012, 02:50:48 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ yes it is ;)
Chilling

DW

#46  August 14, 2012, 02:53:25 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#47  August 14, 2012, 02:54:52 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ omg  :o
Chilling
#48  August 14, 2012, 03:15:11 am
    • USA
Sorry about the small portrait, Divine, I greatly apologize. I will do better in the future for you.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/

DW

#49  August 14, 2012, 03:28:11 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
C'mon now bro. You know I ain't holding nothing against ya man. You're my "go to" guy when it comes to custom small pics. ;) You don't have to apologize to me. Your help is greatly appreciated.
#50  August 14, 2012, 03:30:11 am
#51  August 14, 2012, 03:36:04 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Sorry about the small portrait, Divine, I greatly apologize. I will do better in the future for you.

If you could accept a tip from me try that the image isn´t too zoomed in in the 25x25 square, it will look better I´m sure
Chilling

DW

#52  August 14, 2012, 03:38:10 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#53  August 14, 2012, 04:05:06 am
    • USA

If you could accept a tip from me try that the image isn´t too zoomed in in the 25x25 square, it will look better I´m sure

I could try, but I wont make any promises. Thanks for the tip, tho. Normally, I don't have a problem with certain pics I use to make the small portraits and then there are days when I do. I guess its just my luck, haha.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#54  August 14, 2012, 01:30:01 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Hey, IDK if you are still working on Sagat,
but I made a video of Tiger Storm a looooong time ago,
perhaps you can use it for inspiration :)

DW

#55  August 14, 2012, 06:49:33 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thanks. :) That does indeed help. I actually had that EXACT thing in mind for Tiger Storm. It's nice to see it actually play out, it'll be a lot easier to put together with this. The only difference I had in mind was that the final blast send the opponent flying to bounce off the wall. You won't be able to juggle after it of course, but I think it'd look more epic/powerful with a wall bounce state. Like how PotS' Geese MAX Rashomon.
#56  August 17, 2012, 09:36:10 am
  • Was it something I said?
Ironically, I was gonna suggest the same video a while back. Oh well.

Anyway, while I was looking at SF playthroughs, I noticed that Sagat as a special intro with Eagle as well. Not sure if you would add it though, since there aren't many of Eagles with the intro with him anyway.

I like the looks of Kung Fu Girl, by the way. Keep up the good work.  :2thumbsup:
#57  August 17, 2012, 04:25:46 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
You won't be able to juggle after it of course, but I think it'd look more epic/powerful with a wall bounce state.
Well you COULD make it wall bounce, you'd just have to nerf the damage on the super a bit maybes?

DW

#58  August 17, 2012, 06:02:01 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Anyway, while I was looking at SF playthroughs, I noticed that Sagat as a special intro with Eagle as well. Not sure if you would add it though, since there aren't many of Eagles with the intro with him anyway.I like the looks of Kung Fu Girl, by the way. Keep up the good work.  :2thumbsup:
Really...? I was watching KoopaKoot's CVS2 intro showcase and I didn't see anything between Sagat and Eagle. IDK what game you were looking through. I'll look through the showcase again, but I doubt Sagat has an intro against Eagle. If he does, I guess I'll add it. Probably not though. As for KFG. Yeah, she's coming along smoothly. All basics are done. Currently coding specials. After that, supers, then she'll be ready for release. :)
Well you COULD make it wall bounce, you'd just have to nerf the damage on the super a bit maybes?
It will wall bounce. You just won't be able to juggle after it, as all you juggle points will be used up. To prevent any uber combo damage.
%subject%
#59  August 17, 2012, 08:27:17 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Really...? I was watching KoopaKoot's CVS2 intro showcase and I didn't see anything between Sagat and Eagle. IDK what game you were looking through. I'll look through the showcase again, but I doubt Sagat has an intro against Eagle. If he does, I guess I'll add it. Probably not though.

Actually, it was in Street Fighter Alpha 3. Since both of them were in the first Street Fighter, it does make sense to at least have an intro together. Here's the exact moment I'm talking about at 1:35.

DW

#60  August 18, 2012, 03:31:51 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I've actually never seen this version of SFA3. I never knew Eagle was in the Alpha series. And they have Yun there which just seems weird IMO. Anyway, no sir, not doing. Basing him off his CVS2 incarnate. With a special intro against a particular creator's char as I've hinted at before that will be custom. Thanks for the suggestion/find though. And yeah, I doubt there are any Eagles in MUGEN that actually have this intro against any Sagat out there.  Even if there is, still not doing it.