YesNoOk

Game Screenshots - Post game names! (Read 1158740 times)

Started by Jellyball, October 13, 2007, 12:11:01 am
Share this topic:
Re: Game Screenshots - Post game names!
#4901  April 18, 2017, 05:35:44 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
That Batman Beyond armour still looks like shit design-wise.

So is the PC version less of a mistake now?

It still runs terrible tbh, and the game is not as good as the last 3, it has its moments though, if you love the old ones def play it.

Really?
I'm probably a bad example coz I have an overkill PC but im about 24% in on story on max settings 4k and it runs incredible, I havent experienced even one slightest glitch. I never played any of the other games so I dunno how theothers compare but the batmobile etc is real fun. The riddle stuff is kinda gay tho.
#4902  April 18, 2017, 07:43:12 am
#4903  April 18, 2017, 11:46:37 pm
That Batman Beyond armour still looks like shit design-wise.

So is the PC version less of a mistake now?

It still runs terrible tbh, and the game is not as good as the last 3, it has its moments though, if you love the old ones def play it.

Really?
I'm probably a bad example coz I have an overkill PC but im about 24% in on story on max settings 4k and it runs incredible, I havent experienced even one slightest glitch. I never played any of the other games so I dunno how theothers compare but the batmobile etc is real fun. The riddle stuff is kinda gay tho.

you should go back and play 1 and 2 asap, 3 if you want more go for it. As for optimization, I have a decent rig myself and it runs okey but still nowhere it should run. Its a terrible port.
#4904  May 01, 2017, 09:28:46 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PC)

Despite my dislike for shooters.... Been waiting for a long while to buy and play this game and was DAMN worth so far .
#4905  May 01, 2017, 11:11:08 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (Android)

My roster includng my current 6*s....and then I noticed I accidentally left in my duplicate Kain and Warrior of Light. Fuck.

Also Ramza and Orlandeau were some really lucky base 5* rolls I got without even trying, same with Setzer. I mean he's a base 4* but he's good enough that he shoulda been base 5*. I did try to get Y'shtola though and that worked out wonderfull.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#4906  May 20, 2017, 04:56:32 pm
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Mass Effect: Andromeda

#4907  May 23, 2017, 04:30:42 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
FFXIV

The fact that there is not already a dedicated series of games devoted exclusively to Hildibrand Manderville is proof that we are not living in the best of all possible universes.
#4908  May 26, 2017, 07:23:52 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2

A very well made fan game. Robert Belgrade, Who voiced Alucard in Castlevania symphony of the night, reprised his role in this incredible game.
The game is expected to get an update in july which will allow you to play as Alucard in boss rush mode and fix some bugs with the game. if you are a castlevania fan then i recommend playing this.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#4909  May 26, 2017, 07:26:59 pm
Hopefully it doesn't get to popular before it's released....Konami might take it down just to make people hate them more.
Edit: Considering it's Konami.....they would just do it not for money but just to be jerks I mean considering what they've done.....but eh.
Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 11:56:25 pm by Memes never die
#4910  May 26, 2017, 11:52:15 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I don't know, that's money that konami is not making so they might be ok with that.
#4911  May 28, 2017, 03:55:41 pm
Castlevania the Lecarde Chronicles 2

A very well made fan game. Robert Belgrade, Who voiced Alucard in Castlevania symphony of the night, reprised his role in this incredible game.
The game is expected to get an update in july which will allow you to play as Alucard in boss rush mode and fix some bugs with the game. if you are a castlevania fan then i recommend playing this.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT IT CAME OUT,  ROBERT BELGRADE ? MIND BLOWN.
 I beat the original YEARS ago, and I remember a thread about he 2nd one being made, jesus how time flies ....

Anywho...

I used my masterball on accident on a SNORLAX and did  not even notice after I had saved ffs. STAY IN ASSHOLE.
#4912  July 03, 2017, 04:51:48 pm
After  beating Blaze Black 2 for the 12312 time I decided to throw all my fave pokes in to a team in the beginning of the game.
All of em Shiny ? Yep, Cheating ? I admit to no such thing xD

Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:03:57 pm by PeXXeR
#4913  July 06, 2017, 08:53:29 pm
  • Suika cute
    • sites.google.com/site/roysquadrocks/
Blaster Master Zero

YAS.
#4914  July 07, 2017, 11:54:11 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
what is this
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#4915  July 10, 2017, 03:19:24 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina

DASH FOREST DASH
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Haven't done the DLCs completely yet but so far Aged Smelter Demon was the hardest rock I ran into
2nd most difficult thing was the NPC Invader in front of the Chariot fight
Fuck him,he was harder than the actual boss
#4916  July 10, 2017, 08:20:12 am
  • For honor!
Both Smelter Demons were a breeze to me after Dark Souls 3. Really made me want to roll into attacks and counter.
Iroha stripped for me
#4917  July 10, 2017, 12:22:24 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Havent fought the first one as I just seemingly missed him (I finished the entire game without finding the pardoner or Vengarls head too) but the second one was the bane of me as he seemingly had really delayed attacks that were sometimes awkward to dodge
I originally had the same issue with Vendricks sweeps but I adapted to his timing after like 2 deaths,while Aged Smelter took around 10.
#4918  July 12, 2017, 12:43:49 am
Skyrim
#4919  July 12, 2017, 08:15:06 pm
  • For honor!

Now where's my rocket launcher with infinite ammo?
(Dark Souls 3)
Iroha stripped for me
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:24:02 pm by Alpaca-San
#4920  July 16, 2017, 06:47:48 am
Dungeon crawling

5 minutes later, UHHHHHH, gonna kill all of em(forgets completely about his quest)