YesNoOk

Doraleous & Associates (Read 820 times)

Started by ESFAndy011, November 09, 2012, 02:31:22 am
Share this topic:
Doraleous & Associates
#1  November 09, 2012, 02:31:22 am
    • Peru
If this has been posted before, I apologize, the search feature is busted for some reason. Something about a Daemon, idk.

So anyway, here's a very entertaining little flash series made by hankandjed, comedy oriented. It was originally made years ago, but for some reason it was deleted, and Battlefield Friends put hankandjed on the map on youtube instead.

Now Doraleous & Associates is back, with an episode uploaded on a weekly basis (first on Machinima to increase income, and then on their own channel, hankandjed).

So... why am I doing this? Well, the authors have asked their fanbase to share as much as they could so that D&A could expand past the 30+ episodes they're reuploading (again, on a weekly basis) and enter season 2 with a full swing, along with BFF. Given that 99.9% of my friends on Facebook know about internet humour (let alone english itself) just as much as their country's Internet providers know about quality service, I decided to use this forum for sharing purposes instead.

First episode:

They've uploaded 16 episodes in total so far. Episode 17 should come out this sunday.
Millie, "Ozy and Millie" said:
"I think there are really three types of people: "Glass is half-full" sorts of people, "Glass is half-empty" sorts of people,
and people who will spit into the glass until that's fixed."