YesNoOk

Man stranded on an island eats his own penis to avoid starvation (Read 1440717 times)

Started by Titiln, September 21, 2003, 03:18:30 am

vyn

Re: Man stranded on an island eats his own penis to avoid starvation
#18761  April 17, 2009, 01:59:17 am
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com

ok u got me, the first thing i wondered was how did he put it in his mouth lol, damn lost...
Re: QCF+P
#18762  April 17, 2009, 02:05:23 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
There's no shame to being gay, Shaun.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#18763  April 17, 2009, 02:13:26 am
You keep telling yourself that, maybe someday you'll face your true feelings.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#18764  April 17, 2009, 02:14:03 am
Cutting it off ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

vyn

#18765  April 17, 2009, 02:16:25 am
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com

ya my first guess but still made me curious, i would try and go for something that grows back at least to some extent XD
#18766  April 17, 2009, 02:22:14 am
Sorry but I have to: Why did you get a boner?
I don't know, and I don't want to delve into my psyche to find out. :uhoh2:
But now I got a much bigger boner from your avatar.  :hump:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#18767  April 17, 2009, 02:24:07 am
  • corner push pusher
There's no shame to being gay, Shaun.

Becoming homosexual by devouring chicken liver is shameful.

"Mom, I have to tell you something."
"Yes honey..?"
"Mom, I.....I had chicken liver last night."
"what a fag"
"Mom! Being gay is perfectly fine. It's who I am, it's the lifestyle I want to choose!"
"You couldn't have been hetero and ate veal instead? So very, very disappointed...."
#18768  April 17, 2009, 02:26:03 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
And then there were none

Touhou took that line too, in Flandre's spellcards

I prefer the breasts. Too tempting. Breasts are tasty, believe it.
I usually go for the breasts first, and if everything works out I make my way to the thighs.
Can't stand anything other than the breasts in chicken, the color and the gooey feeling of the other parts bother me.
+1

eff yes for tasty breasts
Wow, all of you like breast meat, like me.

I prefer breast meat because it's rather tough compared to other parts. I just don't get why most chinese people supports drumsticks and "despise" breast meat.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#18769  April 17, 2009, 02:29:14 am
You keep telling yourself that, maybe someday you'll face your true feelings.

Okay.

Byakko... I want to have sex with you. But I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with you. I'm just a lowly gay guy who... who doesn't really stand a chance against your clenching ass muscles, and then arguing and saying it's my fault. The worst part is that I'll believe you.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#18770  April 17, 2009, 02:29:31 am
#18771  April 17, 2009, 02:32:30 am
And I bore my feelings. Undefeated in the East, West, South, North, and Center... but never Byakko's anus.

Cenobite 53 said:
#18772  April 17, 2009, 02:34:34 am
Good
#18773  April 17, 2009, 02:36:07 am
Wanna Yiff?

But I kid. I'm not really gay. Not for Byakko, at least.

Cenobite 53 said:
#18774  April 17, 2009, 02:45:03 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
Sorry, Byakko, I missed yours.

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O
What the...

I am but a living fossil these days.
#18775  April 17, 2009, 02:48:30 am
  • I got a PM.
You know I knew this was bullshit because I would cut off any part of my body for survival except my penis. Legs left arm they are expendable. But right arm and the penis stay no matter what.

On another note. X stop posting bullshit threads. It's becoming annoying.

This is going into Titlin thread of shit.
#18776  April 17, 2009, 02:52:09 am
#18777  April 17, 2009, 02:55:53 am
  • I got a PM.
I know who I'm taking to LOL.

And he point was taken, but in this case, bitching about people posting tabloid stories in "all that left" is going a little to far.

Don't know who I'm talking to? LOL Byakko are you implying there is some kind of special treatment for older creators?
#18778  April 17, 2009, 02:57:48 am
For someone who has much more experience than you in managing an even more risky board yeah it's not exactly smart to wave your mod flag.
#18779  April 17, 2009, 03:01:33 am
  • I got a PM.
Explain how that is relevant Byakko.
#18780  April 17, 2009, 03:04:24 am
That's relevant in how you're talking about "posting bullshit" when it's pretty much the point he's making (bullshit topics that are annoying, and doing what he does a couple of times in a joking manner isn't really "pushing it" especially when compared to other stuff going on around here without a complain) and in how I'd think he knows a little better than you what's decent and what's indecent in managing a forum like here, and what's decent and indecent to post.