YesNoOk

New DBZ Movie 2015 (Read 65555 times)

Started by Omega, July 15, 2014, 09:25:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: New DBZ Movie 2015
#61  November 17, 2014, 02:39:57 pm
I'm more curious about Goku's new kimono and the unusual symbol on it. If someone's been training with the gods, it might be him (like when he picked King Kai's symbol when coming back to fight Nappa and Vegeta).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#62  November 17, 2014, 02:46:26 pm
I don't think they'll train Frieza. Because God Beerus said he could stop Frieza himself before he slept for so long. Remember all those vilians watching SSJ3 Goku fight against Kid Buu in hell. Maybe Frieza did train after watching that and felt weak because of those intense battles he saw.

Another thing could be that Frieza is just Frieza. Remember Vegeta's brother Tarble coming back to earth with those two villians Abo and Kado following him. They mentioned that they were stronger than Frieza and Goku was dissapointed because of that so he told Goten and Trunks to fight as it would be a Great Experience for them. So maybe they'll let Goten and Trunks fight again.
#63  November 17, 2014, 02:54:58 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
I don't think they'll train Frieza. Because God Beerus said he could stop Frieza himself before he slept for so long. Remember all those vilians watching SSJ3 Goku fight against Kid Buu in hell. Maybe Frieza did train after watching that and felt weak because of those intense battles he saw.

Thats anime canon, not manga canon.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#64  November 17, 2014, 02:57:58 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Freeza odd powers ( death wave, death beam, death ball) were all reddish and strange, Im guessing they were God powered and will be as strong today as they were back then.
#65  November 17, 2014, 05:19:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
freeza trainig in hell si a posibility, bills is there so frieza can one hit kill him and show how strong he has become.
#66  November 17, 2014, 08:24:10 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I see Krillin's lost his hair again.  Curious about Goku's new outfit as well.

Wonder if the red aura for Frieza's an indicator about more past characters becoming gods or just a fancy effect for the poster.  I can't imagine bumping Frieza to a god would be very wise or how they would work that out in canon without being ridiculous, but then again, Frieza's kinda irrelevant as a villain at this point without some boost.

Though if Frieza did become a god of...whatever the hell species he is, the aura should be pink. :P
#67  November 17, 2014, 08:51:02 pm
curious to see the other gods that beerus talked about.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#68  November 17, 2014, 10:28:15 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
I'm glad this is happening and hope it turns out well. I liked the special from a few years back with Vegeta's brother as a sort of light-hearted nostalgia fist to my chest.  And Battle of the Gods I liked even though the SSj God thing or whatever was dumb, the fighting was fun to see in more importantly I just like watching the crew interact with each other.. So hopefully there's more of that. :)

#69  November 17, 2014, 11:07:05 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
can't wait to see vegeta make a fool of himself or cry like a bitch like he does in every movie
#70  November 18, 2014, 01:48:49 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
He was pretty cool when he got mad when Beerus hit Bulma.
#71  November 19, 2014, 02:30:07 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
#72  November 19, 2014, 04:40:36 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I want Vegeta to be the hero this time, Gohan had his turn, even Future Trunks. It'd be nice to see someone besides Goku and his family be the main, even better if it's Vegeta.

#73  November 19, 2014, 05:24:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yamcha should be the one to fight freezer.
#74  November 19, 2014, 05:27:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its kuririn time to shine.
#75  November 19, 2014, 05:37:43 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
he could have a reasonable fight with freezer, so yeah; I kinda forgot how weak yamcha is.
#76  November 19, 2014, 07:01:04 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Krillin could do some serious damage to Frieza, Yamcha....well

#77  November 19, 2014, 07:19:16 pm
  • For honor!
Given how silly the power creep that goes on in the series is, Frieza is so outdated I'd wager that Puar could kick Freeza's ass. I'd totally watch a Dragon Ball Z film if that happened.
Iroha stripped for me
#78  November 20, 2014, 10:05:20 am
During The Buu Saga, Frieza was dead for 10+ years. 3 years passed since the battle with Frieza when the Androides appeared. 7 more years after Cell's defeat in The Buu Saga. I still don't know if about Frieza's revival being canon or not. Wasn't it so that The Dragonballs only revive someone who died within a year there?
#79  November 20, 2014, 10:45:48 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Given how silly the power creep that goes on in the series is, Frieza is so outdated I'd wager that Puar could kick Freeza's ass. I'd totally watch a Dragon Ball Z film if that happened.
didnt the last movie throw the power creep out of the window?

During The Buu Saga, Frieza was dead for 10+ years. 3 years passed since the battle with Frieza when the Androides appeared. 7 more years after Cell's defeat in The Buu Saga. I still don't know if about Frieza's revival being canon or not. Wasn't it so that The Dragonballs only revive someone who died within a year there?

The earth dragonballs i guess, I cant remember the namek rules.
There is also potentially the Black Balls if Gt is not happening anymore.
#80  November 20, 2014, 10:58:40 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen

Puar has won more fights than Yamcha.