YesNoOk

The King Of Fighters 2002 Tribute Arranged Soundtrack ~Demo Preview~ (Read 4932 times)

Started by JFCT555, August 03, 2015, 01:44:49 pm
Share this topic:
The King Of Fighters 2002 Tribute Arranged Soundtrack ~Demo Preview~
#1  August 03, 2015, 01:44:49 pm
  • 99% Offline, So?
    • jfct555.mugenimperiolatino.com
Comments?

Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 11:51:37 am by JFCT555
Re: The King Of Fighters 2002 Tribute Arranged Soundtrack ~Demo Preview~
#2  August 06, 2015, 11:53:30 am
  • 99% Offline, So?
Sorry, the subject was wrong... fixed!, whats up? so many views and nobody comment? nobody like it?  :(
#3  August 06, 2015, 12:06:50 pm
    • USA
Sorry, the subject was wrong... fixed!, whats up? so many views and nobody comment? nobody like it?  :(

Never was that big of fan of the 02' soundtrack, but it sounds legit. You should do the character select if it wasn't already in there. Thought I heard some sounds from it, but not sure.
#4  August 07, 2015, 08:43:55 pm
  • 99% Offline, So?
Never was that big of fan of the 02' soundtrack, but it sounds legit. You should do the character select if it wasn't already in there. Thought I heard some sounds from it, but not sure.

Thanx dude, Select BGM is on the way, the goal is to have all that original music and make it kind of AST, and the version of previous KOF bgm's won't be on my work.
#5  August 07, 2015, 09:59:15 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
I really liked teh snippet at 1:31 and the track after
#6  August 09, 2015, 09:02:03 pm
  • 99% Offline, So?
Kula and Rugal's Theme... Dark BGM´s.... ;)
#7  August 12, 2015, 02:03:17 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
Arranging these songs must be a pain in the ass because of how shitty the original songs are. Your arranges are quite good! Hope you can upload the full Deserted Town song soon. That one along with Rugal's stage theme are the only ones I truly liked (Without counting team songs, which were horrible arrangements anyway due to the super awful instruments used in the game).

I've heard the Rugal theme you uploaded months ago and it sounds quite good. Maybe I would've picked different instruments for certain parts but the original in-game soundfont was so bad you can pretty much pick anything to replace the different instruments so it's not really an issue.
#8  October 17, 2015, 10:12:46 am
  • 99% Offline, So?
Arranging these songs must be a pain in the ass because of how shitty the original songs are. Your arranges are quite good! Hope you can upload the full Deserted Town song soon. That one along with Rugal's stage theme are the only ones I truly liked (Without counting team songs, which were horrible arrangements anyway due to the super awful instruments used in the game).

I've heard the Rugal theme you uploaded months ago and it sounds quite good. Maybe I would've picked different instruments for certain parts but the original in-game soundfont was so bad you can pretty much pick anything to replace the different instruments so it's not really an issue.

Of course -Red-, that mix of Rugal's theme was a demo preview, i have improve it... about Desert Town has a good melody, but im working on the strenght of my version to be a better version.

Thanx Everybody!