TMNT Bebop WIP  (Read 229068 times)

Started by Dcat, April 29, 2017, 01:37:25 am
Share this topic:
Re: TMNT Bebop WIP
#121  April 03, 2019, 01:27:27 am

9mb

#122  April 03, 2019, 08:50:20 am
Ich denke, Sie können sich auf diese beiden Rollen beziehen.

I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 08:53:30 am by 9mb

TiE

#123  April 03, 2019, 09:20:17 am
  • used the search button
    • Germany
[BGdef]
 ;Filename of sprite data
spr = stages/ ***.sff
#124  June 06, 2019, 11:18:42 pm
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
So after the updated turtles and Bebop, are you going for a new char?

I’d assume Rocksteady
I really want to do all of the classic TMNT mainstays from the 80s, I've always really wanted to do a Casey Jones or Splinter, something kinda big and unique like my Shredder or Krang characters were but that requires a whole lot of custom and franken-spriting like all of my characters thus far. I have a good feeling I'll get to them eventually, but I'm still pretty hung up on Bebop at the moment. Plus updating the turtles characters. I've almost fully polished Michelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello in that order. Just need to add some extra attacks to Leonardo next and really get down to basics to finish a good chunk of Bebop so I can release it.

here's a more in-depth breakdown of Mikey and Donatello that showcases all I added in there

Spoiler: Michelangelo NEW MOVES (click to see content)

Spoiler: Donatello NEW MOVES (click to see content)

Ich denke, Sie können sich auf diese beiden Rollen beziehen.

I'll have to check out Burnov, I like his charging move. As for the Pig character in your 2nd picture, what game is this from it looks very interesting. There's a real language barrier here, I'm not quite sure what you've said in this post but I appreciate your interest in my MUGEN projects.
Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:27:34 pm by Dcat
#125  June 08, 2019, 09:46:12 pm
    • Germany
I'll have to check out Burnov, I like his charging move. As for the Pig character in your 2nd picture, what game is this from it looks very interesting. There's a real language barrier here, I'm not quite sure what you've said in this post but I appreciate your interest in my MUGEN projects.

The Pig character is from a Chinese "Journey to the West" IOS Game, and it seems the language barrier comes from a translationsoftware mishap, his post is written in odd sounding German, I don't think he did that intentionally.^^

Edit: After some more investigating I'm realy sure that the IOS Game is a Port of "Oriental Legend" or  "Oriental Legend Special Plus" the character that is shown on the screenshot is called "Ba-Chien".
Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:19:30 pm by Lichtbringer
New #126  June 13, 2019, 12:40:45 am
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
Thanks for the translation, Litchbringer. I've checked out the game and its got some great retro beat em up action and wonderful spritework.

Here's some new sprites for Bebop been working on a few new attacks.
Close Medium Punch, an Uppercut inspired by Punch-Out, and a Standing Elbow that hits twice:

The ground-pound throw based on MVC2 Sabretooth

Also did another close attack with where Bebop hits the enemy with an uppercut with his tazer and you can follow up with a directional upward shot from his standing states - I might have to re-map his Belly Bump to Back + Medium punch and reserve Heavy button for solely moves where Bebop uses his Tazer be it in Melee attacks or for Projectiles.

Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 07:09:49 am by Dcat

DW

#127  June 13, 2019, 02:38:22 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Those chainsaw attacks are looking awesome. I like the updates for Mikey and Don as well. Don is looking especially beefy with all those bo throw attacks you added to him. Looking forward to updates for my fave turtle, Leo. ;)
#128  June 13, 2019, 03:49:51 am
    • Canada
Daaaamn those Bebop sprites are looking savage! Especially the chainsaw swipe, and the bash'n'throw.

Looking forward to an update on the turtles as well.

#129  June 16, 2019, 07:37:13 am
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
Reeeeally good animations!

9mb

#130  June 16, 2019, 03:47:43 pm
Belly attack, some funny effects.

I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!