YesNoOk

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 (Read 64595 times)

Started by chuchoryu, May 19, 2016, 07:48:28 pm
Share this topic:
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24
#1  May 19, 2016, 07:48:28 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
                                 _______________________________________________
================================|CvS Zero Suit Samus 2.12 by chuchoryu|=================================
                                 ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Hello friends! Samus is uprade for 3rd time, this time she have a full SFF revamp and all new sound from TvC, enjoy and have fun!!

http://www.4shared.com/rar/2es9LlGxce/CvS_ZeroSutSams.html?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/IZimw1ZZce/CvS_SitSmus.html?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/95wxKQwhba/CvS_OLDKri.html?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/uBW_3WaSba/CvS_OLDRily.html?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/vKV04-Dmce/Drygon.html?

Soon very soon

=====<Move list>=====

*Beam: D, DF, F + Any Punch
*You can do in te iar

*Kick Air: D, DF, F + Any Kick

*Whip 1: D, DB, B + Any Punch

*Whip 2: D, DB, B + Any kICK

*Air Roundhouse Kick*: F, F + Any Kick

*Upper Air*: F, F, Any Punch

*Ground Bomb*
D, D, Any Kick

*Super Moves*
Samus Suit: D, DF, F, LP+HP

=====<Features>=====
-My first Nintendo character in CvS
-All colors from Wii SMB
-Smash Bros sounds*New*
-CvS Hits sparks *New*
-All sprites revamp *New*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-A lot of moves
-More colors
-Sounds from the most new sagas
-Revamp the codes (this ones are not good)

=====<Special Thanks>=====

Dampir: I use the Blair Dame for make this one
dfalcon: He make the ground bomb for Samus
Ax: I use the Samus sprites he made for the Super moves
D. Magician: He make some extra colors (insode of the char)
riklaionel: I use the Gun he made in his Samus Aran (if you need to use some of this Samus use all you need mi amigo no need to ask)
Elecbyte: For make Mugen
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24
#2  May 19, 2016, 08:52:07 pm
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Very cool, I was very much looking forward to your updated Varia-suit Samus, She looks great so far. Can't wait to try both versions out, and Drygon looks interesting as well. I'm a HUGE Metroid fan. Thank you for the releases!

Looking forward to Dark Samus as well.
Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:02:42 pm by rhiggatwat
#3  May 19, 2016, 10:18:23 pm
  • The most unoriginal person ever.
  • Play more fighting games.
    • Skype - blackmagicianzio
Tested out ZZS and I've got some things to say.
- Whip 2 is STILL an infinite.
- There is like no difference in strength for any of her specials.
- Upper Air's command in the readme is wrong. It's F, D, DF, Punch.
- C.MK is -2 on hit.
It's a slight improvement but not by much. Still needs some work.
Now for Regular Samus
- No difference in strength for any of her specials.
- The charged beam doesn't do more damage despite the readme saying so.
- Upward Missile can 100% an opponent if timed right.
- Samus Super Missile gives power back.
- C.MK is -3 on hit.
This needs some work.
Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:42:07 pm by Shining Zio
#4  May 20, 2016, 07:41:29 am
  • Running thru the night
can you upload them somewhere else? 4shared is not working here right now
Edit: nevermind, I rebooted my modem and it worked =p

Tested suit samus.

I don't like that walk animation. She already has a running movement, I don't know why you choose to give her another one. This, in my opinion, was better on the other version.
But she's looking good, overall, the design is much better.
Console collection: Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, PSP, Genesis, N64, PSX. ==Next buy: Gameboy Color ==
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 08:05:44 am by Left4Dead
#5  May 20, 2016, 09:52:37 pm
    • Argentina
very good your chars :)
edit some animations of your zero suit samus ;)
oroginal

edit

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 09:57:51 pm by k6666orochi
#6  May 21, 2016, 10:32:40 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Very cool, I was very much looking forward to your updated Varia-suit Samus, She looks great so far. Can't wait to try both versions out, and Drygon looks interesting as well. I'm a HUGE Metroid fan. Thank you for the releases!

Looking forward to Dark Samus as well.
Thanks broIm very big fan of Metroid games, I want all chars, now need Touria XD

Tested out ZZS and I've got some things to say.
- Whip 2 is STILL an infinite.
- There is like no difference in strength for any of her specials.
- C.MK is -2 on hit.
It's a slight improvement but not by much. Still needs some work.
Now for Regular Samus
- No difference in strength for any of her specials.
- The charged beam doesn't do more damage despite the readme saying so.
- Upward Missile can 100% an opponent if timed right.
- Samus Super Missile gives power back.
- C.MK is -3 on hit.
This needs some work.
Thanks bro, I take note for teh next 2 upgrade Samus, wow you did well n the feedback

can you upload them somewhere else? 4shared is not working here right now
Edit: nevermind, I rebooted my modem and it worked =p

Tested suit samus.

I don't like that walk animation. She already has a running movement, I don't know why you choose to give her another one. This, in my opinion, was better on the other version.
But she's looking good, overall, the design is much better.
I put in 4Shared becuase in other servers the files not enter or are deleted in some time little XD

very good your chars :)
edit some animations of your zero suit samus ;)
oroginal

edit

Wow thans bro!! I love the new stance is more smoother than mine XD and the wirld wind Wmore better than ever ro, ount whit thisinthe nex upgrade

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#7  May 22, 2016, 09:53:06 am
  • Food and Woman!
Your zero suit samus really need to improve more, but definitely better than the previous version. Her Air beam state won't work in mugen 1.1, but yea I get it your chars was meant for older mugen. Keep updating your chars more chucho  :sugoi:
#8  May 26, 2016, 08:57:01 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Your zero suit samus really need to improve more, but definitely better than the previous version. Her Air beam state won't work in mugen 1.1, but yea I get it your chars was meant for older mugen. Keep updating your chars more chucho  :sugoi:
Thanks, some ones ask for teh 1.0 or 1.1 version of my chars, well my PC is very old and dont support the mugen 1.0 for work in this new era of mugen

Devil
This is the evil form of Kazuya, to loong (4 years) I announcing this one but nevere release, reason? no much experience in mugen 4 years ago, now is very soon to release and here the new result

213 model

Kazuya and Devil models 2016

Ganryu, Marhal Lw
The first tiem I release Kazuya I announcing Ganryu, yes but never release in 2013, now the new Ganryu comes whit new Marhsal Law, 2 new revamp models for the new age

More to come...

#9  May 27, 2016, 10:40:37 am
  • Food and Woman!

Devil models 2016

Holy...chucho you need to take time for Devil, please!!! Don't rush him, put effort on him just like you do on Kazuya before. That some nice sprites (only missing is his tail), don't waste the potential of it  :mthumbs:
#10  May 29, 2016, 05:08:09 am
  • Mr.Bigshot
  • We were born to die.
Uste es el mejor artista! Wow! Y eres Mexicano! Porfavor termine los steet figthers primero. SI? Porque ya no predor espera mas.  :yuno:
#11  June 01, 2016, 04:11:10 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Devil models 2016

Holy...chucho you need to take time for Devil, please!!! Don't rush him, put effort on him just like you do on Kazuya before. That some nice sprites (only missing is his tail), don't waste the potential of it  :mthumbs:
I did bro, but I try to do more best in this new Devil Kazuya, I have already 80% of the sprites and 40% of the moves of Devil Kazuya...and teh old moves from Kazuya XD on it XD but I need some new sounds for it

Uste es el mejor artista! Wow! Y eres Mexicano! Porfavor termine los steet figthers primero. SI? Porque ya no predor espera mas.  :yuno:
Gracias mi amigo, si de hecho este viernes 3 de Junio se livera a El Fuerte y se anuncia el nuevo 2D Abel pintado directamente del juego SF4

#12  June 02, 2016, 06:46:24 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
I have to admit, I really like the new sprites for both versions of Samus, but especially the Varia-suit version. You are REALLY improving, I love suit Samus, she's not perfect, but very cool sprite-wise and fun to play with. Thank you again. And I am very much looking forward to Devil Kazuya, he looks pretty cool. And Deathstroke, of course, ha. Keep it up, you improve with every release.
#13  June 03, 2016, 11:06:09 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I have to admit, I really like the new sprites for both versions of Samus, but especially the Varia-suit version. You are REALLY improving, I love suit Samus, she's not perfect, but very cool sprite-wise and fun to play with. Thank you again. And I am very much looking forward to Devil Kazuya, he looks pretty cool. And Deathstroke, of course, ha. Keep it up, you improve with every release.
Thanks bro, I did now very more complete chars for all around the mugen players, Samus is my favorite girl from games (sorry Juri Han XD) but the work in Samus is not over she need more sprites and more moves, all my Tekken chars comming whit a great surprise and some news of the old ones down here bro

Hello camarades! here again Abel is comming very completely new, here some pictures of him, this chars is soon his birthday a year ago I made this one

Old version up file only
https://www.4shared.com/rar/7MPmL26fce/CFJ_blOLD.html?

Extra colors

if some one want to made some extra colors use this one brothers

Abel is not all I do, I see some time ago a guy who made Saki, I know now this guy, he made ssome Saki sprites but he use my Samus and dont change the author name, dont worry its ok to me, now using his Saki I revamp all the sptires for made a new Saki for him and yours mis amigos

Soon more of she

Me chuchoryu comes whit more new Jeet Kune aDo moves, using my pupills mobile I take some pictures of me for made sprites using my moves and fighting stance, no more Ryu stance...but yes more Bruce Lee stance XD

And I dont forgot Zelda, is very ready but Sheik need more sprites for acomplish Zelda soon

More to come...

#14  June 05, 2016, 03:44:45 am
  • Mr.Bigshot
  • We were born to die.
Se ve bien chido !
#15  June 05, 2016, 04:24:25 pm
Love your Samus! Nice work :)

Wish we had a sexy ko for her... but I'll leave that up to you :) One can dream right? :)
#16  June 14, 2016, 09:48:03 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Se ve bien chido !
gracias, imagino eres de mexico solo los de el DF como yo tambien XD decimos chido carnal

Love your Samus! Nice work :)

Wish we had a sexy ko for her... but I'll leave that up to you :) One can dream right? :)
XD me to waiting for a SexyHentai KO in Samus I love her XD, soon more of she and for the Nintendo guys in CvS C. Falcon comming very new

Hello friends! sorry for delay some news in Mugen world, well I working a lot in the old ones, but very soon I show much new episodes, new works and new revamp of the old ones. And the comming episodes are the 25 and 26, a special 3 year of my channel in July 7 and a little surprise more

Tekken 3 Mugen Project

every one know this project, soon is the 3rd year of work in this mugen game, the roster is goin up but I planning to did the original 3 games in mugen games, yes Tekken 1, 2 and 3 in Mugen offcourse the Tekken 3 is my favorite one and I want it in CvS mode soon more about this game and more of the characters

SF 5/V
Yes, the SF characters comming to all from SF4 (C. Viper, El Fuerte, Abel, Rufus and Seth) and SF5 (Necalli, Rashid, Laura and F.A.N.G.) for mugen...I no need to made other CVS RYU  every ones made some char like this name XD, verething need the NON EXIXTENT Street Fighter characters

And a little tutorial about sprites, some ask about this little tutorials, so here some little one using PS one emulator, happy tracing

More to come...

#17  June 14, 2016, 11:03:49 pm
    • USA
You should really add more frames to Abel's normals. Maybe some wind effects to the tornado throw. The sprites look good, but the animations are kinda lacking.
#18  June 15, 2016, 05:10:38 am
  • Amature Spriter, Voice Pack Maker, Friend.
Good luck with all of your creations chuchoryu.

You are really a hard working sprite artist and more. Your levels are increasing with each time you work on them. Best of luck and can't wait to see more of what you have in store.

Especially looking forward to your Captain Falcon Update. :D

But man, still waiting for a good Marth for mugen, Ike could be done pretty easily through editing Goat from Asura Blade.  Just ranting now. lol ;)
#19  June 16, 2016, 03:32:14 pm
  • Rawr!
fix zero suit samus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone already made a sprite fixing her heel.. atleast use that on ur signature because seeing a broken incomplete sprite of ZSS is just annoying.. i more likely speak for everyone that is a fan of metroid.
#20  June 22, 2016, 04:12:24 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
You should really add more frames to Abel's normals. Maybe some wind effects to the tornado throw. The sprites look good, but the animations are kinda lacking.
yes, the old one is based in Ryu, Joe Higashi and spider man, now is a conversion from 3D to 2D, the idea is make this again and adding more frames in the animations bro

Good luck with all of your creations chuchoryu.

You are really a hard working sprite artist and more. Your levels are increasing with each time you work on them. Best of luck and can't wait to see more of what you have in store.

Especially looking forward to your Captain Falcon Update. :D

But man, still waiting for a good Marth for mugen, Ike could be done pretty easily through editing Goat from Asura Blade.  Just ranting now. lol ;)
Thanks, all the time I learn more about mugen and many more of diffrent things, this not make me special but more skilled offcourse bro XD, my store have diffrent works XD you can see more in Project topic here and in MMV

fix zero suit samus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone already made a sprite fixing her heel.. atleast use that on ur signature because seeing a broken incomplete sprite of ZSS is just annoying.. i more likely speak for everyone that is a fan of metroid.
Oh sure, I see some exaples of other authors about Samus, Zero Suit is one of my favorites (well tie I really love Metroid games old and new) I recive 3D screen shoots of Zero Suit Samus I need only to convert for acomplish Samus and re.release whit new moves bro. yes she looks incomplete in my avatar XD, equal to my Heihachi down here