YesNoOk

Flame Iori kof13 by 41 (Read 6454 times)

Started by oraora?, January 17, 2013, 04:36:15 am
Share this topic:
Flame Iori kof13 by 41
#1  January 17, 2013, 04:36:15 am

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Re: Flame Iori kof13 by 41
#2  January 17, 2013, 09:39:45 am
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
How can the file errors can be fixed?  Mugen cannot read the text file included with iori
New MUGEN Forum Opened
#3  January 17, 2013, 10:19:12 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Rename the gibberish file to something english such as the word "Guff" like I did before I realised this Iori's kinda crap.

Transparencies are weird. I didn't think getting the transparencies on Yami Barai was that hard but he muffed it up on the Yamisogi pillar effect as well.
Custom Tsumagushi DM looks awkward.
Ive only played KOF XIII and played as EX Iori a lot so I might not know everything about him but I'm pretty sure his Neo Max wasn't done with QCFx2 and 2 punch buttons.
Love how he uses random Iori vocals from different games yet only uses the actual KOF XIII's voices in the Yamisogi DM. Huh.
Grab sound as a landing sound. Block sound as a grab sound. So random I dunno whats what.
Poor use of big portrait that doesn't even fit on most standard screenpacks
MAXIMUM misspelled as always. Didn't think including the "I" was a problem.
Nice, his Yami Barai goes through everything and can't be stopped because it lacks a blue CLSN.
Whats with the custom special DPM Kick move?
Could EX Kotosuki OTG?
I thought the Drive gauge fills when you hit with specials. I admit its been ages since I've played KOF XIII.
THE OLD FAVOURITE: Can crouch while running.
I'm seeing Helpers everywhere and its lagging my mugen.
The AI likes to be a blockwhore. I must be Nostradamus, I guessed he'd be like this.
LOL at the Counter text not having proper transparencies.
At least the guard bar still works.
Yamisogi DM gives back power.
Neomax doesn't take away any power stocks when done. WRONG. It should take off 3. 41 please play KOF XIII.
SDMs are supposed to take off 2, count them, TWO power stocks in the actual game. 41. please play KOF XIII.

This character lagged my mugen to shit and this mugen of mine can run Neat Unsou's Nu with barely any problems. So basically, this Iori is terrible and I doubt 41 has actually played the game.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#4  January 17, 2013, 10:41:08 am
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
Sounds like deleting the character is the only fix!
New MUGEN Forum Opened