Rouge (Read 27139 times)

Started by Nestor, May 18, 2012, 04:40:24 am
Rouge
#1  May 18, 2012, 04:40:24 am
    • Mexico
    • https://nestor-2099.github.io/gamedev/
By Li Kun

Origin: Power Stone

As you know, Li Kun decided to work in another character (thanks to forum-users input), and she's the chosen one :). Feel free to comment and give him comments/ideas/suggestions :).
Re: Rouge
#2  May 18, 2012, 04:48:15 am
    • USA

looking real good so far, but her hair seems a bit rigid (it only looks like that when she touches the ground.)

As mentioned before, the sprites are just awesome!
#3  May 19, 2012, 06:54:17 am
  • Hinata creator
    • uminokun.deviantart.com/
looking real good so far, but her hair seems a bit rigid (it only looks like that when she touches the ground.)

As mentioned before, the sprites are just awesome!

i will check the hair !

Well heres a little update i finish the 2 frist get hits packs heres some pics ! stay tune i will be coming back to give you more update soon!

Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:12:02 am by li kun
#4  May 19, 2012, 02:31:56 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Indeed, hair is kinda jumpy.
Also, I think the stance would really gain in fluidity if you added a frame between the moment she starts to bend her knee and the moment she completely bend it (for the leg touching the ground).
#5  May 28, 2012, 04:53:54 am
  • Hinata creator
Hi i have a little update on rouge now she can crouch and get hit in the crouch position hope you guys like them see you soon whit more news!!

#6  May 28, 2012, 05:05:05 am
    • USA

Hi i have a little update on rouge now she can crouch and get hit in the crouch position hope you guys like them see you soon whit more news!!

on the first image there's something wrong about her face, (looks a little flat) and makes her look a bit manly.
good luck!

DW

#7  May 28, 2012, 10:09:49 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Her abdomen to me looks sorta woinky/overly ripped for a female. It's been awhile since I've played Power Stone, though I don't remember Rouge having ripped abs. Other than that, she looks really nice.
#8  May 29, 2012, 02:07:10 am
I agree on the abs...she has a eight pack going on there, must be some extreme belly dancing going on or something, she got shredded!  But seriously, like Wolf said besides that she is looking good.
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:56:50 am by Zingo
#9  May 29, 2012, 09:10:38 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Very nice Li-Kun  ;D
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#10  June 01, 2012, 07:33:00 pm
  • Hinata creator
I agree on the abs...she has a eight pack going on there, must be some extreme belly dancing going on or something, she got shredded!  But seriously, like Wolf said besides that she is looking good.

mm o.k i will change her abs! and tkx for the advice and the good comments