YesNoOk

Searching for Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension Sprite edits and animations. (Read 22769 times)

Started by Lichtbringer, March 28, 2015, 04:29:24 pm
Share this topic:
Searching for Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension Sprite edits and animations.
#1  March 28, 2015, 04:29:24 pm
    • Germany
In the time where Dos Mugen was big, there where a lot of sides with Dragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension Char projects, most of them where never finished.

And I'm Searching for sprite edits from this time, some where practically complete sets with Stance attack animations etc. like for Krillin, and others where Just an attack or a stance.

Sadly mosts of this sides where you could find the edits are gone, and all the sides I found who still have some of them used angelfire to host the sprites so most of them are down.

Here are some examples to show you what I'm looking for:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I hope someone can help me to find more sprites of this "forgotten" sprite Style.
Re: Searching for Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension Sprite edits and animations.
#2  March 28, 2015, 05:19:08 pm
i used to edit some of them , but after a while i lost my interest on dbz now im trying to sprite mortal kombat chars however here are some of my work they arent perfect but you could use them maybe for whatever you are planning to do.

Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:26:31 pm by dbzfreak89
#3  March 28, 2015, 09:33:56 pm
Are you artani from Mugen Generations?
#4  March 28, 2015, 09:42:24 pm
yes i am
#5  March 28, 2015, 09:54:07 pm
    • Portugal
Found these:

EDIT: Found more:

Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:09:09 pm by FastFlash
#6  March 28, 2015, 10:31:38 pm
    • Germany
i used to edit some of them , but after a while i lost my interest on dbz now im trying to sprite mortal kombat chars however here are some of my work they arent perfect but you could use them maybe for whatever you are planning to do.

Thx you made some realy nice edits, it's realy rare to see a complete set of sprites of Vegeta in his Armor in the Hyper Dimension style.

Found these:
Thx for Searching too. =)
#7  March 29, 2015, 05:20:33 pm
thanks mann i found this BUU( GOHAN ABSORBED) SPRITES

found some chars

http://mugen.pl/files/KuririnHD-by-GokuSSJ.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ixfvt7t90qp8lu6/Bardock.rar
i found some sites which have some interesting chars in hyper dimension like super android 17 or uub
http://shenronmugen.free.fr/DBZHYPERDpersos.php
another one whith two interesting gokus in hd style
http://www.mugen.pl/c/Goku
and i found another site which is unfortunately down now ,it used to have some full spritesheets of some chars which where downloadable in this site
here are some images of them

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/hdportal22/
hope i helped you out a bit , even if you cant find these sprites or chars you should try to find some older dbz mugen games they have plenty of dbz hd chars in it , i used to like this style too,in my opinion it does look alot better than the butoden style, by the way i added some more sprites of my work check out my first post.
Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 03:49:25 am by dbzfreak89
#8  March 30, 2015, 08:51:18 pm
    • Germany
hope i helped you out a bit , even if you cant find these sprites or chars you should try to find some older dbz mugen games they have plenty of dbz hd chars in it , i used to like this style too,in my opinion it does look alot better than the butoden style, by the way i added some more sprites of my work check out my first post.

Thx for the Help again, I will try to find some old Mugen DBZ games.

Sadly all links on shenronmugen are dead or bring me to dead sites so I can't download this gokus, and I don't know what is wrong with mugen.pl it looks like there are no download buttons at all, maybe I need to register there to download something there?
#9  July 22, 2015, 04:11:07 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Sorry for the bump, but I want to thank you all for the research, I'm remaking DB section for the Database and this stuff is perfect for the HD section I'm working. Thanks guys, seriously :D
PS: Also I want to know how to download from that mugen.pl website, there's a lot of chars that can be hosted on Database

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#10  July 22, 2015, 10:18:27 am
    • Germany
Sorry for the bump, but I want to thank you all for the research, I'm remaking DB section for the Database and this stuff is perfect for the HD section I'm working. Thanks guys, seriously :D
PS: Also I want to know how to download from that mugen.pl website, there's a lot of chars that can be hosted on Database

You cant download it directly for some reason maybe you need a account but I was not able to create one there but you can trick the site.
You just need the Name of the file and you can download it if you create a link this http://mugen.pl/files/FILENAME

For example if you want to Download the Goku by Dizzy you go on the download page, in the left corner you will see Goku_HD.rar
Just add it as the Filename in the link and you can download it.

http://mugen.pl/files/Goku_HD.rar

Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:24:00 am by Lichtbringer

HQ

#11  July 22, 2015, 11:21:48 am
I found a cd from like 2005 that is packed with old dragonball chars. So if you need these, tell me and I'll upload them somewhere.
#12  July 23, 2015, 10:19:23 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#13  July 24, 2015, 02:39:37 am
    • Germany
Nice =D
#14  July 25, 2015, 02:00:01 pm
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/