YesNoOk

Shoryuken Flame changing its pallete, in Evil Ryu (Read 3570 times)

Started by BurningSoul, October 28, 2015, 07:19:28 pm
Share this topic:
Shoryuken Flame changing its pallete, in Evil Ryu
#1  October 28, 2015, 07:19:28 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Well trying to edit Ryu by P.O.T.S  and his normal Shoryuken by adding a flame to it.It is ok but there is a one problem,In Evil palletes ı want his Shoryuken to change colors(palletes) or if it doesn't works I want it to use another group of Shoryuken sprites with different color.So help please?
Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 06:14:17 pm by Noctis
Re: Shoryuken Flame changing its pallete, in Evil Ryu
#2  October 28, 2015, 07:24:21 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Just so I understand, you want the flames to change when it's used in a different palette?

ex. default evil's ryu's flames a re purple, while say, a red palette his flames are red, etc?
#3  October 28, 2015, 07:30:16 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Just so I understand, you want the flames to change when it's used in a different palette?

ex. default evil's ryu's flames a re purple, while say, a red palette his flames are red, etc?

only in some specified palletes
#4  October 28, 2015, 07:50:24 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA

Are you using 1.0 or 1.1?
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#5  October 29, 2015, 04:18:28 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
#6  October 31, 2015, 09:24:51 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA

You should be able to find out here. http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/explod-modifyexplod-sctrls-1-0-1-1b-169499.0.html
Look at
remappal = dst_pal_grp, dst_pal_item (int, int)
Forces a palette remap of the explod's indexed-color sprites to the specified palette. This parameter is used only if ownpal_flag is non-zero and a fight.def anim is not used. If dst_pal_grp is -1, this parameter will be ignored. Defaults to -1, 0.
If you cant get it going using that, try making it a helper and use http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/remappal-sctrls-169145.0.html
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#7  October 31, 2015, 10:34:27 am
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
You should be able to find out here. http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/explod-modifyexplod-sctrls-1-0-1-1b-169499.0.html
Look at
remappal = dst_pal_grp, dst_pal_item (int, int)
Forces a palette remap of the explod's indexed-color sprites to the specified palette. This parameter is used only if ownpal_flag is non-zero and a fight.def anim is not used. If dst_pal_grp is -1, this parameter will be ignored. Defaults to -1, 0.
If you cant get it going using that, try making it a helper and use http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/remappal-sctrls-169145.0.html

thank you
#8  October 31, 2015, 04:12:24 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Basically what you're looking at here is multiple palettes of your FX just like your character. You're going to remap the helper's palette based off of what palette your character is using by using root,palno as the trigger.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#9  November 01, 2015, 09:01:08 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Basically what you're looking at here is multiple palettes of your FX just like your character. You're going to remap the helper's palette based off of what palette your character is using by using root,palno as the trigger.

not helper explod.
#10  November 02, 2015, 03:34:13 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
You can't remap an explod's palette. If explod then you'll have to recolor the fx and add them all into your character.
Like...Group 1100 is the fx in red, 1101 is the fx in blue, etc. And then you'll set those up in the animations and play the explod based off of what palno your character is using.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

#11  November 10, 2015, 03:18:17 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
You can't remap an explod's palette. If explod then you'll have to recolor the fx and add them all into your character.
Like...Group 1100 is the fx in red, 1101 is the fx in blue, etc. And then you'll set those up in the animations and play the explod based off of what palno your character is using.

so how I'm going to make it play based of what palno my character is using or transformed?
#12  November 10, 2015, 11:09:39 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
triggerall = palno = index value of palette here