YesNoOk

custom street fighter alpha style super jump stages (Read 72710 times)

Started by 0megaturb0, December 09, 2014, 04:05:38 am
Share this topic:
Re: custom street fighter alpha style super jump stages
#41  December 20, 2014, 03:30:12 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Man I can't wait to get my I net back so I can download these. Nice work bro.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#42  December 20, 2014, 04:56:32 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
@OMEGATURBO

yes, for sure... but, at the first look, you directly think to australian outback

& congrats for the two latest ones: very refreshing air here!
#43  December 22, 2014, 07:41:13 am
    • Canada
    • stevalalxx@gmail.com
WOW!! this thread has been read almost 2500 times in the last 2 weeks
and my adon stage broke 50 downloads
curios why it is the most popular??
its so simple just one layer nothing fancy,
is it because it is nice to look at?
or that it is so massive?
or is it because its an update with a twist?
maybe because it combines 2 stages into one?

maybe you guys will like this

SAKURA - back yard brawl

sff & def files uploaded to media fire
#44  December 22, 2014, 07:44:15 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Now I like this one and was a fine edited man. Good job.
#45  December 22, 2014, 06:31:20 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
OMG, that's just AWESOME!! :D

Downloading and started working on add zoom!
Tomorrow i started share here!

And OMEGATURBO, my new requests are:
Yun/Yang, Fei Long, Dee Jay, Cammy and Chun-Li.
Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 07:00:34 pm by 【MFG】gui0007
#46  December 22, 2014, 06:47:09 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/

why? because it gathers capcom sprites from the same series: they look very good together, exactly as your sakura bg

this is the answer :)

... to me ;)
#47  December 22, 2014, 09:11:38 pm
    • Canada
    • stevalalxx@gmail.com
gui0007
thanks man i cant wait to try zoom gonna have to try 1.1
as for your requests

R MIKA -
 i already did one for r mika but it could use some work, i like the concept with the over the top fake wraslin look, maybe something more japanese i will i will look into some slam masters stages,  but this will be at the bottom of my list

FEI LONG -
 i use Phylocke's msh stage, it makes for a hong kong action movie feel, it would be funny to do a hammed up version of that stage with guys cranking a big lever to move the background on a huge roller and johnny cage eating donuts on a snack table in the back ground...

just jokes...

something with a bruce lee movie set feel thou might work? what is the best bruce lee scene to use?

DEE JAY -
 iceman, x-men coa stage ice on the beach stage, hold the ice?
i've tried converting sfa3 ken stage into one for deejay but was unhappy with the results
i am also considering working with some samshow 5 stages there is one with a very nice waves rolling up on the beach just needs some palmtrees, jamacian babes, and a boom box...

CAMMY this is a two parter

killer Bee -
 i use Phylocke's  x-men coa lift stage for killer bee cammy ive seen a version of it converted into a shadowloo stage
but i use the original because it has a kitty and cammy likes kitties, the shadowloo headquaters stage that uses sfvsxmen danger room is also a good option, something with test tubes would be cool thou...

delta red cammy -
i use a jump version of her classic sf2 stage for delta red cammy, but it feels outdated now, delta red headquarters is a must i have seen one stage with delta red members in the background but didn't like it myself, suggestions on a good base stage to start with would help me out here...

CHUN-LI this is also kinda a two parter

young chun-li -
 i don't like chun-lis alpha stages!!! they are boring, tai chi and bicycles, isn't she a cop wheres the seedy hong kong under bellie? used that all up on gen stages capcom?? i would suggest gens victoria harbour or dans temple street market stages, i currently use for yun and yang, i have also been mulling around with some ideas for gens genhanten restaurant most likely using ff3 sprites, i use a jump version of gens sfa2 stage for him and my saikyo-ryu dojo stage for dan (he could also be stalk Sakura's house now that i've attached his sfa3 stage to her sfa2 stage, but now i'm just dancing around the subject, as for a stage for young chun-li?? im going to read udons street fighter legends chun-li again, maybe that will spark an idea...

chun-li - i feel her sf2 stage expanded and updated might be the only way to go, but its hard to take the cut&paste tools to such a classic, the OG 8 world warriors are sacred in my books, all tough i am pretty happy my stages for Ryu, Dhalsim and Zangief, i still feel Kens needs work...

ID REALLY LIKE TO HEAR ANY CONCEPT IDEAS FOR THESE OR ANY CHARACTERS!! ANYBODY!!
#48  December 22, 2014, 10:58:14 pm
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen

maybe you guys will like this

SAKURA - back yard brawl

sff & def files uploaded to media fire
Wow man, very ingenious, I like it much :)

gui0007
thanks man i cant wait to try zoom gonna have to try 1.1
as for your requests

FEI LONG -
 i use Phylocke's msh stage, it makes for a hong kong action movie feel, it would be funny to do a hammed up version of that stage with guys cranking a big lever to move the background on a huge roller and johnny cage eating donuts on a snack table in the back ground...

just jokes...

something with a bruce lee movie set feel thou might work? what is the best bruce lee scene to use?

delta red cammy -
i use a jump version of her classic sf2 stage for delta red cammy, but it feels outdated now, delta red headquarters is a must i have seen one stage with delta red members in the background but didn't like it myself, suggestions on a good base stage to start with would help me out here...

CHUN-LI this is also kinda a two parter

young chun-li -
 i don't like chun-lis alpha stages!!! they are boring, tai chi and bicycles, isn't she a cop wheres the seedy hong kong under bellie? used that all up on gen stages capcom?? i would suggest gens victoria harbour or dans temple street market stages, i currently use for yun and yang, i have also been mulling around with some ideas for gens genhanten restaurant most likely using ff3 sprites, i use a jump version of gens sfa2 stage for him and my saikyo-ryu dojo stage for dan (he could also be stalk Sakura's house now that i've attached his sfa3 stage to her sfa2 stage, but now i'm just dancing around the subject, as for a stage for young chun-li?? im going to read udons street fighter legends chun-li again, maybe that will spark an idea...

chun-li - i feel her sf2 stage expanded and updated might be the only way to go, but its hard to take the cut&paste tools to such a classic, the OG 8 world warriors are sacred in my books, all tough i am pretty happy my stages for Ryu, Dhalsim and Zangief, i still feel Kens needs work...

-I really like the Fei-long concept more according with his years of movie actor :laugh:
-About Cammy delta red, well I like the original stage of the castle, but I would like to see one new more according with her like delta red base with the delta red team.
-For Yong Chun-li, I agree maybe some concepts of udon comics legends of Chun-li.
-For adult Chun-li, maybe more elements of the stage of the market of Street Fighter 4.
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#49  December 23, 2014, 07:55:47 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
well, as you're asking for it...

R MIKA -
why not to use:
- original sfa3 ring +
- iceman, x-men coa beach in the bottom (+ a mount Fujy far away??)
OR
- sfa3 thawk desert background...

FEI LONG -
good idea...
i've doubts for johnny cage
why not to edit a short anim of sfa feilong - in the bottom - that would be... feilong's stand-in in the movie?
(a stupid idea: why not to add, the dr willy with the megaphone (from mvc (???) megaman stage?)

DEE JAY -
why not to darken his sfa3 stage with very flashy disco neons???
(+ sf3.2 reversed watermelons' car of sean stage...?)

killer Bee -
(msh??) shadaloo plane +
sfa3 shin vega sky in the background? (the famous skullhead in storm)

delta red cammy -
(mvc???) justice headquarters, with edited screens & team members around...

young chun-li -
why not to edit china wall (e.g.: to make a compilation of existing china walls with transitions?)?

chun-li
replacing the sfa2 cycles with sfa3 taichi people? :)
#50  December 24, 2014, 12:55:56 am
    • Canada
    • stevalalxx@gmail.com
ELECTROACID
thanks for your input

feilong
i was joking about the johnny cage thing in fact about that whole concept for a stage, although i might use the marvel cooking show as a base for the feilong stage,
 i like the ideas, about a stand in feilong, and dr willy with the megaphone, but edited to look more like the a director than a mad scientist,

deejay
i like that you mentioned the sf3.2 reversed watermelons' car of sean stage. ive been thinking about using it in a blanka stage
but will have to take your thoughts into consideration for deejay i do want a really beachy feel for him thou

killer bee
sounds like a better concept for a bison stage, but it could work for both

delta cammy
justice headquarters, with edited screens & team members around...
yes!! that is a great base to use and the excitement for that idea could move a cammy stage to the top of my list

young chun-li
i like that idea, you mean to have the sky fade from day to dusk to night, using the dif versions of than stage chunli, akuma, dan, but i have already made a great wall stage for lee, so i will have to pass on it, but double dog dare someone else to do it

chun-li
replacing boring bikes with boring people does not make for an exciting change, what else do you got?

thanks again
#51  December 24, 2014, 03:05:11 am
any way they could be uploaded maybe sendspace or something else...media fire tries to make you upgrade for fee to download all...if not you have to download every single individually...ie

dl def new page

dl sff new page

dl mp3 new page

if not it's okay still like the stages from the screenies
#52  December 24, 2014, 06:30:39 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
ELECTROACID
thanks for your input

YW
nice try for the nick, lol

feilong
i was joking about the johnny cage thing in fact about that whole concept for a stage, although i might use the marvel cooking show as a base for the feilong stage,
 i like the ideas, about a stand in feilong, and dr willy with the megaphone, but edited to look more like the a director than a mad scientist,

that's exactly what i meant
idea came from the cfj bg with feilong in the myanmar(??) stage, but the sprites aren't good for a capcom-spirit bg
same comment for willy: maybe that a clean resizing + a darkened pal would make the deal (+black glasses?)

killer bee
sounds like a better concept for a bison stage, but it could work for both

for sure, it's pure shadawloo spirit & i'm very surprised that no one did it before
note that the marvel series unconverted bgs "code red" could be wisely used (and the secret points bgs too)
all are open sources here: http://dsarena.free.fr/mugenlight/stages.php?refGame=0

delta cammy
justice headquarters, with edited screens & team members around...
yes!! that is a great base to use and the excitement for that idea could move a cammy stage to the top of my list

obvious idea for me: it may be the evidence that the result could be great

young chun-li
i like that idea, you mean to have the sky fade from day to dusk to night, using the dif versions of than stage chunli, akuma, dan, but i have already made a great wall stage for lee, so i will have to pass on it, but double dog dare someone else to do it

bgs with transitions are too rare & sfa(1) ones are perfect for such a project... (& sfa3 secret points too...)

chun-li
replacing boring bikes with boring people does not make for an exciting change, what else do you got?

modify the boring timing of the people, making them act like robots :) (or hnk fans, lol)
& add piles of cycles on the floor (even in the first plan...)
#53  December 26, 2014, 03:42:41 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
electrocaid
theres more where that came from

VARO
hahaha, i was only joking about the whole top ten thing, but i really do appreciate your support, if fact without people like you so stoked on my stages and making requests i would have stopped posting after my first group of stages i have really enjoyed all the positive feedback and constructive criticism as for your request for street fighter 1 stages...

EAGLE

sff & def files uploaded to mediafire

and i will be doing one for geki in the near future

NESS
thanks for the concept ideas, its funny how i the whole vanilla mix up turned into a mashup of ryus sfa2 stage and the outback stage, but i managed to dig up a couple of images of his sfa3 stage, and after some tweaks and twerks,
it turned out a little more grape flavored then strawberry, but its definitely not vanilla...

AKUMA - genbu plains (dark hado remix)

sff, def &  mp3(assassins fist akuma theme) files uploaded to mediafire

thanks again everybody for the posts and the props and please keep the requests coming!!

Exactly as I envisioned it holy shit tailor made from my mind wonderful and outstanding!
#54  December 30, 2014, 03:46:02 pm
  • I must continue my training...
They just keep comming. The sprites blend so well together.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#55  December 31, 2014, 01:21:03 am
    • Canada
    • stevalalxx@gmail.com
hope everyone had a happy holidays,
i had gui0007 for secret santa,
so heres a top secret stage

CAMMY - delta red command center

files uploaded to mediafire

with a lil help from electrocaid the happy little elf (thanks for the idea to use justice headquarters as the base)
#56  December 31, 2014, 09:49:50 am
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/

with a lil help from electrocaid the happy little elf (thanks for the idea to use justice headquarters as the base)

yes, you were motivated, lol
& yes, you correctly read in my mind
#57  December 31, 2014, 12:13:31 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Nice concept for the Cammy stage, but... a single layer stage with no animations? No blinkin´ red lights? No static on one of the monitors? No changing screen on one of the monitors? So much opportunities for animations...
#58  December 31, 2014, 05:34:46 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
#59  December 31, 2014, 05:46:32 pm
    • Canada
    • stevalalxx@gmail.com
animation would be great!!
id love to see all the things mentioned above,

any volunteers??
#60  December 31, 2014, 10:18:40 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

SWEET!! :D

Aaaand there it is. :)