YesNoOk

B4CKPETAL: Introducing Myself! (Read 1209 times)

Started by B4CKPETAL, November 16, 2008, 04:40:19 am
Share this topic:
B4CKPETAL: Introducing Myself!
#1  November 16, 2008, 04:40:19 am
HELLO! I AM B4CKPETAL.

I LOVE CAPS LOCK.  >8^O)>~

I very recently discovered mugen about say 4 or 5 months ago and have downloaded a small roster of characters and have played them a great deal. I am very interested in learning how to create characters in mugen ( And Stages and Screenpacks etc. etc. ) and am simply wondering where to begin. I am wondering where to begin when creating things in mugen and if anyone could give me any links to good tutorials or any support at all, it would be much appreciated.

Have a nice day  :)

::) Avatar and Signature coming soon  :-X
Re: B4CKPETAL: Introducing Myself!
#2  November 16, 2008, 04:51:00 am
  • I got a PM.
Welcome.

If you want to learn to create then you are the right place to ask about stuff as you learn.

In your quest you will need to start by reading the Mugen docs that came with your mugen.

Then you will need to play around with the Kung Fu man Code.

Then you will need to read the Tutorials in the Development Help Section of this Forum. You will find code and Sprite ripping there.

Last thing is you are going to have billions questions along the way and you will need to ask them in the Development help section.

Good Luck. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
#3  November 16, 2008, 07:21:04 am
Welcome.

If you want to learn to create then you are the right place to ask about stuff as you learn.

In your quest you will need to start by reading the Mugen docs that came with your mugen.

Then you will need to play around with the Kung Fu man Code.

Then you will need to read the Tutorials in the Development Help Section of this Forum. You will find code and Sprite ripping there.

Last thing is you are going to have billions questions along the way and you will need to ask them in the Development help section.

Good Luck. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for lining everything up for me I have begun reading the Docs and still don't have the hang of things yet, but I'll get through them and hopefully have my first character up soon.

P.S. It's a very Serious Character.

As you can See.

BEHOLD SUPER MEGA GOD ULTIMATE EVIL HOLY RIOT PISSED OFF DEVIL ANGEL THAI BO MAN ( I think I just shat my pants. )

Yeah, I'm original  --;
#4  November 16, 2008, 08:51:25 am
  • GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!
    • es.youtube.com/user/scarhunter92
Hi man! Also new but glad to see more people coming! ;D

#5  November 16, 2008, 09:09:12 pm
Hallo! ^^ Glad to see the same thing, we could certainly use as many people as possible in the Mugen community X3 Hell, I already have Ideas for my Main character <,> But first Thai Bo Man as a joke and to get used to things. See you on the other side.