YesNoOk

SonOfAura's Early Released Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Characters (Read 15222 times)

Started by Solid Snivy, October 27, 2016, 05:05:31 am
Share this topic:
SonOfAura's Early Released Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Characters
#1  October 27, 2016, 05:05:31 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Oh man. There's a lot to go over, but keeping it short. SonOfAura released some WIP versions of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax characters; which are Chie, Elizabeth, Kanji, Marie, Mitsuru, Naoto, Shadow Labrys, Teddie, Yosuke, and Yukiko. Of course, they're early releases, so they don't have all the moves, specials and supers. Just enough so that they're playable. He also plans to make Shadow versions of everyone (that has a shadow alt at least), and is also working on Aigis, Junpei, Ken, Margaret, Yukari, and either Sho or Minazuki. Or both. Anyways, here's the link to his DeviantArt folder so you can easily access all of the currently released characters. Test them out and see how well they play.

http://sonofaura.deviantart.com/gallery/58447055/Mugen-Stuff

Also, I don't have MUGEN 1.1 meaning I can't take screenshots, so have some footage (from NegaScottPilgrim) of Yosuke going up against Websta's Seth instead, and some footage of Elizabeth.  ._.

I dunno what to put here for a signature.
Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:51:12 am by Solid Snivy
Re: SonOfAura's Early Released Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Characters
#2  October 27, 2016, 05:13:31 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
cant wait... hope to see link soon +)
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#3  October 30, 2016, 02:29:56 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
yes...
your onedrive link's down... :(
#4  October 30, 2016, 11:35:11 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
A shame his work is half assed, lack of damage scaling, there's so many negative traits on the characters. A shame because I was interested.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#5  October 31, 2016, 02:53:53 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
A shame his work is half assed, lack of damage scaling, there's so many negative traits on the characters. A shame because I was interested.

Well, by all technicalities, these are still WIPs. Chances are these issues will be fixed in the future.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#6  November 04, 2016, 11:07:06 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
When you release this many characters at once without finishing even one of them to the point where you'd go "I can see they were trying to recreate the character faithfully," I sincerely doubt that is the case. It's looking more like if Kong did P4A, except Kong could at least make a proper SFF, whereas I doubt that is the case here.

Point is, you can't just be a small name and shit out a bunch of characters in such a short amount of time without completing even one of them and expect anybody to take you or your work seriously.