YesNoOk

alternate sff for "DSJ_Janne" by "DarkSide Joe" (Read 44386 times)

Started by dampir, April 15, 2019, 08:01:25 pm
Share this topic:
alternate sff for "DSJ_Janne" by "DarkSide Joe"
#1  April 15, 2019, 08:01:25 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Re: alternate sff for "DSJ_Janne" by "DarkSide Joe"
#2  April 15, 2019, 08:12:18 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Do you plan to change from Sendspace? Because I can't download your Shingo edit becuase it's expired or somethin'.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3  April 15, 2019, 08:24:13 pm
  • No guts No glory..
#4  April 15, 2019, 08:32:48 pm
    • France
    • duracelleurxmugen.blogspot.fr/
Piece of art as always...
#5  April 15, 2019, 08:40:34 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Thanks...hey will you give her a k0f or mvc threatment?
Or POTS anybody...jajajaja

Ummm soon another CS and maybe another character from thede old yet beloved fighting game series
#6  April 15, 2019, 08:44:25 pm
    • UK

Ummm soon another CS and maybe another character from thede old yet beloved fighting game series

Didn't you say you'd do a Krizalid edit?
Also thanks for the Shingo link, tbh that characters needs some fixes.
WIP Schedule:
#7  April 15, 2019, 10:18:43 pm
    • USA
I probably made 99% of those edits years ago. He just puts the sprites over it with 0% maintenance. They uploaded everything to MA themselves. You are better off making it from scratch than using anything from there.
#8  April 15, 2019, 11:08:52 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

You already know I will lol
#9  April 16, 2019, 12:26:38 am
  • No guts No glory..
"I probably made 99% of those edits years ago. He just puts the sprites over it with 0% maintenance. They uploaded everything to MA themselves. You are better off making it from scratch than using anything from there. "
you know i can't code,making something from scratch took years to finish

but of course "~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~"  if you need anything more(edits) i can make them..
#10  April 16, 2019, 12:52:18 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Dampir, I'm really glad to see you finally released this masterpiece!
Even if you don't code, the result is still awesome!
Thanks for sharing the incredible work.

You and R@ce, are my favorite creators of contents/characters for some time now.
And the fact you don't just concentrate on SNK+Capcom stuff make me really glad.

Oldschool need love too ;)
#11  April 16, 2019, 01:27:24 am
  • No guts No glory..
there will be more to come...
#12  April 16, 2019, 10:20:17 pm
    • USA
For every “idk” is a guide or tutorial. Utilize your resources, or do nothing simple. You have your own thing going already though, stick to it, improve, unless you want to do something else. The fun is in the creation itself, you know it better than anyone. Would be cool to see you return to your older stuff, many of your sprites have the same inconsistencies. As long as you are teamed up with someone, I’m sure it’ll all work out. No one is making much of anything anymore, series really doesn’t matter, be grateful for anything.
#13  April 20, 2019, 01:02:01 am
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#14  April 20, 2019, 05:54:40 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Man Dampir keep up the hard, no matter if salt is floating around.lol You are one of the best converters. Hope to see many more, none cvs traditional fighters. Folks, we have a Legend so be grateful and remeber. Its not what you say spmetimes, its how you say it. Food for thought, keep it rocking.
#15  April 20, 2019, 07:28:22 pm
  • No guts No glory..
thanks.....my focus is now over other fighting game series.....Fighter's history and also world heroes....also there will be more convertions from kof games
#16  April 20, 2019, 07:47:26 pm
    • UK

I'm more ready for WH chars as they are tied to SNK as of when ADK went defunct.
WIP Schedule:
#17  April 20, 2019, 10:00:57 pm
    • USA
There is no salt Boss, I to used to think like that. If you really cared about someone, you’d want to help them improve, not pat their head because you want them to keep making things. This isn’t 2014 anymore, cheerleading and talking ish doesn’t really exist anymore. The people that care will be the only ones who will be straight with you, but as long as you are getting a link, I suppose your way is also fine. +1 Not a lick of negativity in there.
#18  April 20, 2019, 10:42:11 pm
    • Canada
There is no salt Boss, I to used to think like that. If you really cared about someone, you’d want to help them improve, not pat their head because you want them to keep making things. This isn’t 2014 anymore, cheerleading and talking ish doesn’t really exist anymore. The people that care will be the only ones who will be straight with you, but as long as you are getting a link, I suppose your way is also fine. +1 Not a lick of negativity in there.

See you say no salt...

But that sounded really fucking salty. We get it. You took your ball and went home, and will never release anything again because everyone is an ingrate, and all positive feedback is bullshit. gotcha.  ::)

thanks.....my focus is now over other fighting game series.....Fighter's history and also world heroes....also there will be more convertions from kof games

That's awesome. I always looks forward to your releases, and I'm glad to see some of the more obscure games getting some love.

#19  April 20, 2019, 11:32:31 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Come on guys, this is not the place for that. A lot of us appreciate what dampir is doing, some of us even continue to edit the sprites. He gives a lot of people a good starting point to edit it even further, but I do see where 2dee is coming from though. Just continue it in the PMs cause arguments like this go nowhere.
#20  April 21, 2019, 12:50:56 am
    • USA
Eric and his mood swings. No one is taking it there. This isn’t about me, don’t use this to twist the context. That’s why no one can give feedback, this kinda thing. Really can’t blame them.