YesNoOk

Ultimate Namco X Capcom P.R.O.J.E.C.T (Read 28630 times)

Started by Agent DeadPool, April 29, 2012, 10:02:27 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

What Ultimate Tag Team Should Be Entered?

Bane & Batman
12 (38.7%)
Venom & Symbiote Spiderman
11 (35.5%)
Incredible Hulk & Mighty She-Hulk
5 (16.1%)
Magneto & Wolverine
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Ultimate Namco X Capcom P.R.O.J.E.C.T
#1  April 29, 2012, 10:02:27 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!

Welcome to a project me and a friend are doing currently I decided to post a little info out and ask for some unique ideas and gameplay styles of course so you guys can get the most experience. Also the name Namco X Capcom Universal Allstars may end up being change until we can think of a more ORIGINAL name.Ok, now onto the good stuff. :sugoi:

Game Information
▪This is a game currently in development of course,started at least 3 weeks ago by myself and shadowgod111. The gameplay will be similar to that of tekken tag tournament 2 and the combat system resembling fast paced motion for simple easy to use combo's switching in & out with your tag partner for special techniques and such as the new introduce system which I will post a video tomorrow  of me demonstrating it xD. But like I said yes we do need some help and such screenpacks,lifebars,stages,characters,voice actor and such but it will be done.Also I left alot of stuff out but if i keep typing to you guys it will take even longer so back to the coding and such and stuff below so yea.

Planned Roster

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Future Roster[/u]

Gameplay & Mechanics
All Characters are 5 button based characters, each character has 2 unique super finishers & if they are paired together on the same team a nice little sfxt cross super which My friend and I already began to code which will show some screenshots and videos in the near future.Yes i know some characters would be mix & match such as ogre & akuma for instance we are thinking about making them have a tag art so yea just for you sfxt fans  :P

Future Updates....
None as of yet ::)

FAQ
 :???:
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 05:52:08 am by Pikuma
Re: Namco X Capcom Universal Allstars P.R.O.J.E.C.T
#2  April 29, 2012, 10:10:49 pm
    • Japan
I was wondering when someone will start a full game project with those sprites, maybe Ultimate Namco X Capcom?

So far it looks for a project with nice quality and simple gameplay, what most people like, good luck chibi bro.

Btw. if you finish first char, I could make one for you.
#3  April 29, 2012, 10:16:06 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
I was wondering when someone will start a full game project with those sprites, maybe Ultimate Namco X Capcom?

So far it looks for a project with nice quality and simple gameplay, what most people like, good luck chibi bro.

Btw. if you finish first char, I could make one for you.

Thanks for the luck man, and yes I am almost done with the first character which is Demitri which i may release hopefully in the next hour still testing for bugs and getting his Supers straighten out and thanks for the name may use it if you think of any other names please let me know xD. :sugoi:
#4  April 29, 2012, 10:24:23 pm
    • Japan
Well, Ultimate because its very strong based on NxC, but:

Super Namco X Capcom

Namco X Capcom II (lol obviously)

Namco X Capcom
Lightning!

Namco X Capcom
Fury

Namco X Capcom
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

;)

I can't find any picture of the ingame menu, but this might be usefull, also artwork in here: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/games/namcovscapcom.html
Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:29:24 pm by Human
#5  April 29, 2012, 10:33:15 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
Ok I'll change it to Ultimate Namco x Capcom because I won't be able to get all the nxc characters to call it NxC II and I'm only respriting certain characters xD but right now evil ryu to his AE form and Devil Kazuya to Devil Jin and possible make a regular Kazuya if we get the time for that So thanks I'll put you down for credit as the title maker xD.
Re: Ultimate Namco X Capcom P.R.O.J.E.C.T
#6  April 29, 2012, 10:40:35 pm
Why is project an acronym?

I'm actually surprised you're doing any spriting/extra work to make it happen, I think you should also share the love with the spritework too just in case you can't finish, because to do what you want there's alot of *advanced* coding involved.
#7  April 29, 2012, 10:44:28 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
Why is project an acronym?

I'm actually surprised you're doing any spriting/extra work to make it happen, I think you should also share the love with the spritework too just in case you can't finish, because to do what you want there's alot of *advanced* coding involved.
Yes, I will share the future sprite work as long as people put them to great use and not claim as their own and to tell you the truth, I really Don't know why the project name is an acronym if you have any other names suggestions please fell free to post me before the official screen pack begins to get made,right now were just doing the select screen.
#8  April 29, 2012, 10:48:47 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
This looks like it will be great! :D

A part of me also keeps hopes up for Arthur & Firebrand(Red Arremer Joker) and perhaps Klonoa & Guntz...
#9  April 29, 2012, 10:52:17 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
This looks like it will be great! :D

A part of me also keeps hopes up for Arthur & Firebrand(Red Arremer Joker) and perhaps Klonoa & Guntz...
Yea we were thinking of them but like I said it will take time for most of the characters to be released do to time consuming reasons and stuff like that but I will post my Demitri video a little bit this afternoon.
#10  April 29, 2012, 11:08:26 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Yeah, spriting takes a lot of time. I'm currently spriting enemies and sometimes skins for Mushroom Kingdom Fusion, and it TAKES time. And even then, thoce sprites are very small in size compared to fully blown fighting game sprites. :S
#11  April 29, 2012, 11:20:44 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
Yeah, spriting takes a lot of time. I'm currently spriting enemies and sometimes skins for Mushroom Kingdom Fusion, and it TAKES time. And even then, thoce sprites are very small in size compared to fully blown fighting game sprites. :S
Yes,Indeed my friend haha best of luck with your project if you are still continuing it and posting video in the next 30 mins of demitri so yea stay tuned on the topic xD.
#12  April 30, 2012, 09:37:57 am
I prefer Bravoman/Wonder Momo
Sorry for classmaters I don't speak english lol
#13  May 06, 2012, 07:06:22 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
Major Updates[/u]
5/5/2012
Yes,finally we got some progress going on here two characters done Demitri & Morrigan our lovely darkstalker duo but right now we finally have a nice base for the almighty god secret character DEVIL JIN!!!? Provided by raijin-akuma on deviant art. But now really i can't wait until shadow finishes the sprites from this and i want to code devil jin and ogre for an ultimate battle hehe at any rate like still slow progress but we shall keep it at a steady pace working on Soul Caliber Charade the guy with the eyeball in his stomach.

Devil Jin (Raijin-akuma) =D

Charade

(Currently Charade will play as nxc sophita counter part but if we get the time make it like soul calibur 2 charade taking various weapon/skill moves maybe like mokujin?)
#14  May 06, 2012, 09:45:44 am
There will be Pacman ?  ;D
#15  May 06, 2012, 11:03:42 am
    • Japan
I dont know NxC spriting style, but here you have something from me:

He still needs some edits, feel free to do anything with it.
#16  May 06, 2012, 11:31:56 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
that base looks awesome I have to say.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#17  May 06, 2012, 04:08:32 pm
#18  May 07, 2012, 03:12:58 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
I dont know NxC spriting style, but here you have something from me:

He still needs some edits, feel free to do anything with it.
:sugoi: :sugoi: Oh My God human you rock, credits will be given if we can get to fully sprite a wesker nxc if we do you will be the first to beta test him!!!! I'm still siked you had the time to take to create this sprite.
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:58:29 am by DevilGeneXII
#19  May 07, 2012, 07:06:35 am
  • The Answer Lies in Chun-li's cooking...
    • Japan
No Chun-li :(
#20  May 09, 2012, 04:23:35 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
No Chun-li :(
As stated before will try to get as many characters completed as possible with the tag system being made,and new sprites but as for now we have only 2 capcom characters a friend of ours is making a screenpack which I'll show to you all very soon my mugen heads.