YesNoOk

DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread (Read 143422 times)

Started by JarianDaProducer, February 18, 2018, 04:19:45 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Are you guys liking the New Songs So Far?

YES! POST MORE!!
0 (0%)
NOT ALL OF THEM...
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread
#1  February 18, 2018, 04:19:45 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hello Everyone, i would like to present to you all my very First Stage/Background Music for Mugen, i named it NAMCO Dream because it is my Dream to One day Work for NAMCO, and since im a NEW DJ an all (and finally returning BACK to Mugen) i wanted to Celebrate with you all. Please Feel free to download my music because its for YOU, and of course your opinions and feedback mean alot to me and matter so also please feel free to comment about the music as well, Thanks Guys! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9yrq1v27nnqgmdy/NAMCO+Dream+-+Album+-+My+Dream.mp3
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
North Carolina Moonlight!!!
#2  February 18, 2018, 05:09:42 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Re: North Carolina Moonlight!!!
#3  February 18, 2018, 05:18:48 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Good stuff man, and nicely done. I like it a lot, and I'm a tough sell sometimes with this genre of music. It reminds of the style of music from the game Olli Olli which is one of my favorite game soundtracks ever. This will be a great song to add to the playlist. Thank you very much for sharing your work. Now to check the other one you posted...
Re: NAMCO Dream!!! :)
#4  February 18, 2018, 11:57:05 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
This would work nice for select screen.

I'll throw it into audacity and try find some loop points.
Re: NAMCO Dream!!! :)
#5  February 18, 2018, 02:28:51 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
This would work nice for select screen.

I'll throw it into audacity and try find some loop points.

Thank You President Devon, Yeah i agree it would definitely work well for a select screen. I dont really know how to loop just yet, like i said before im still relatively New to the DJ thing. But if you can find a way to make it loop then that'll be Awesome, and again, Thanks man. :)
Re: North Carolina Moonlight!!!
#6  February 18, 2018, 02:34:05 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Good stuff man, and nicely done. I like it a lot, and I'm a tough sell sometimes with this genre of music. It reminds of the style of music from the game Olli Olli which is one of my favorite game soundtracks ever. This will be a great song to add to the playlist. Thank you very much for sharing your work. Now to check the other one you posted...

Thanks man, Yeah i haven't ever heard of the game Olli Olli (Believe it or Not LOL) or its Soundtrack (Yet...) but if you say its Good then im pretty Sure it is. Im really glad that you liked it tho, and of course Once again, Thanks! :)
Violet (True Purple) :)
#7  February 18, 2018, 05:25:02 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
NEON Night Steps!!!
#8  February 18, 2018, 05:33:22 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Whats Up Guys! I have yet another Great download for you all. This Song was done at Night and for some reason it just made me think of Neon colors an stuff like that. I dont know why but it did, but anyway, i really hope that you all Like it because i think its pretty good. So enjoy, and as always, your feedback is always important to me, take care and peace! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cjdzxvzrrbtkrym/NEON_Night_Steps+-+Album+-+The+2nd+Gear.mp3
Re: DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread
#9  February 18, 2018, 06:26:32 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#10  February 18, 2018, 11:09:28 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok! Now here are two Songs that i really need someone's opinion on. :) I need to know which one is better than the other, i really hate it when im forced to make comparisons to my music. But i figured what the heck i might as well ask someone LOL! Take Care Everyone, God Bless you All! :D

The Path (Highway)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7jv7r50abrol736/The_Path_%28Highway%29+-+Album+-+3rd+Times+The+Charm.mp3

HOUSE DA TRAIN
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kyf0yvjosmwy53d/HOUSE_DA_TRAIN+-+Album+-+The+TRIGGER.mp3

#11  February 19, 2018, 03:54:09 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
DUDE! THIS MUSIC IS PERFECT FOR OUR GAMES! THANKS A LOT! MAY YOUR DREAM COME TRUE! A BIG HUG! God bless you...
#12  February 19, 2018, 05:30:24 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
DUDE! THIS MUSIC IS PERFECT FOR OUR GAMES! THANKS A LOT! MAY YOUR DREAM COME TRUE! A BIG HUG! God bless you...

Hey No problem (as Terry would Say) man, im SOOOOOO Glad to do it my man! Yeah trust me i Love what i do, my Dream is of course to work for NAMCO or Capcom or something. I hope to one day become as popular (or well known) and as Good as the Legendary Reu, but he was before my time.... anyway! Thanks Once again and im SO Glad that you think my music is Perfect for your games! :D
#13  February 19, 2018, 10:20:20 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#14  February 20, 2018, 06:58:45 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Alrighty!!!! in light of a Brand NEW underwater Stage that a Very COOL Creator just released from the game Captain Commando, Ive decided to release This Song. This is my Very FIRST take on what i think an underground underwater Stage would sound like, i hope you all like it and MAJOR MAJOR Thanks to the creator of that Awesomely Cool Stage! :D

VAPOR Trails
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9lya8lsltl5cufq/VAPOR_Trails+-+Album+-+My+Dream.mp3

Enjoy!! :)
#15  February 20, 2018, 07:01:52 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Oh! and The Guy's name is ELECTRO, Good Job Man Good Job!! :D
#16  February 21, 2018, 12:02:42 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey just a quick Note! If ANY of You are interested in Buying some of my Music, i have a BUNCH of music Online for Sale! Just send me a message for the Link to my CD's Pages! Thanks!! :D
#17  February 25, 2018, 09:45:38 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok here's a *little known* Fact about me that some of you dont know, i have Full Blown Aids. Yep, theres a Tiny lil tid bit about me. If you all dont decide to download anymore of my music after hearing that then thats Fine, but if you DO Still want to download my music then Awesome!! :)

Jazz VALOR (Probably Good for a Select Screen or Options Menu)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/efgaah8ybkyfu31/JAZZ_Valor+-+Album+-+3rd+Times+The+Charm.mp3

Streets of Beats (My Streets of Rage type Song)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/31lcbnq8gyizebg/Streets_of_Beats+-+Produced+By+Jarian+Logan+-+Album+-+3rd+Times+The+Charm%282%29.mp3

Ghost Anarchy (GREAT Song!)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjjj4jxyykdu76f/Ghost+%28Anarchy%29+-+Album+-+3rd+Times+The+Charm.mp3

Enjoy!! :D
#18  March 03, 2018, 08:42:31 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
My NEW CD!!! :)
#19  March 10, 2018, 11:58:25 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
My NEW WEBSITE
#20  March 15, 2018, 05:12:40 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Guys!!! I have a NEW WEBSITE that i developed for my NEW CD and it has LINKS to where you can BUY the CD INCLUDING A SPECIAL PRICE PAGE LINK!!! To my Amazon Page where its Cheaper!!! Just CLICK on the Pics to get to the Pages, it takes a minute or two to load so be patient. :)

PS: For All of those who have already Bought the CD and Paid your $10 just message me and Let me know who you Are, i have 3 SPECIAL SONGS, that didn't make it onto the CD for You. THANKS!!! :D

THE WEBSITE LINK
https://djjarianlogan.weebly.com/