YesNoOk

Anti-MUGEN kid going around flagging MUGEN videos (Read 12431 times)

Started by CozySquirtle, January 07, 2016, 01:54:32 pm
Share this topic:
Anti-MUGEN kid going around flagging MUGEN videos
#1  January 07, 2016, 01:54:32 pm
    • USA
I thought maybe this should be addressed quickly as more of a warning. This Youtube user going by the name of Connor is going around flagging MUGEN videos cause apparently its destroying his favorite things (Ex: Pokemon and Frozen)...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE1g1czK3QDmXw8w4LUORlg

I recently posted a match of me playing as Sub-Zero by Sean Altly facing off against Elsa by chuchoryu and he posted:

"Great. There goes Elsa. MUGEN ruins everything.

I don't even like Pokemon anymore because of it."

Sounds like a problem if you ask me... I just thought I'd bring this up to those who post MUGEN content on Youtube to be on the lookout for this scumbag wanting to ruining your fun for no reason at all.

P.S: He claims to have a thing called "PTSD"... What even is that? I have "ADHD/ODD" but thats no excuse for his actions... 
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:07:34 pm by D.Magician
Re: Anti-MUGEN kid going around flagging MUGEN videos
#2  January 07, 2016, 02:04:59 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
PTSD = post traumatic stress disorder. usually associated with post war veterans or people who experienced serious traumatic situations (assault/sexual assault etc). However thanks to the current climate of the internet it's been downplayed by people who claim to have it who are instead just whining about nothing which makes it worse for people who actually DO have it. For example, this guy is just being an asshole.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#3  January 07, 2016, 02:07:46 pm
PTSD: Post traumatic stress disorder

I'm not sure if there's a report feature for users but it just sounds like some kid being a brat. Nothing to fuss over.
#4  January 07, 2016, 02:10:49 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
PTSD and Tourette's syndrome are overrated. Mostly used as an alibi or justification for just being an asshole
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#5  January 07, 2016, 02:12:33 pm
    • USA
PTSD = post traumatic stress disorder. usually associated with post war veterans or people who experienced serious traumatic situations (assault/sexual assault etc). However thanks to the current climate of the internet it's been downplayed by people who claim to have it who are instead just whining about nothing which makes it worse for people who actually DO have it. For example, this guy is just being an asshole.

Thanks for the clarification, Kaze. I should've known what that stood... But, yeah, I agree with you, he's just being an asshole.

I'm not sure if there's a report feature for users but it just sounds like some kid being a brat. Nothing to fuss over.

There is, if you click "More..." underneath the video, it'll show a flag button that says "report"

*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#6  January 07, 2016, 02:36:01 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
PTSD and Tourette's syndrome are overrated. Mostly used as an alibi or justification for just being an asshole

The correct term you're looking for is overly misused. They're not exactly overtly praised by people are they?
#7  January 07, 2016, 03:15:25 pm
  • Thanks for all the help!
    • USA
I think this is hilarious
#8  January 07, 2016, 03:41:19 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

Same with Autism and Aspergers; people try to use it as some kind of alibi to justify being a dick to others, people on the internet catch on to the ruse and start not taking such claims seriously, which makes it even more difficult for people who actually do have these disabilities. And then you have people like Chris-chan, which doesn't help the internet's perception of the situation either.
#9  January 07, 2016, 03:42:52 pm
  • The Modern Mystical Ninja
  • Goemon's Descendant
    • Chile
    • Skype - ardilla_shc
    • sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
I think it's one of those rat kids which perfer to like playing COD and anything FPS related and insult the fight genre. HA
"Heroes are not applied on good people with powers, they apply on cops, firefighters, medics." ~Lucifer

#10  January 07, 2016, 03:43:29 pm
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
I will not stop until MUGEN dies

yeah good luck with that, how can you kill a game engine?, also i dont really understand how can mugen damages his health, he dont even explains that in a normal way, theres 2 things, he could be a troll, because if i hate something, you just dont see that and dont put hate comments because its just wasting your time, in other words im just stay away from that if i hate that(i dont know if i explain myself), second its not like mugen was that popular, like the gameplay videos of other games that youtube tries to make you see, i mean you dont see mugen everywhere all the time, so i dont really understand his situation or what he is trying to do, and to me he its just a troll that needs Attention, nothing more.
#11  January 07, 2016, 03:44:00 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Classic attention whore, through and through
#12  January 07, 2016, 03:46:56 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Some people just can't help but feed their egos I guess. Just ignore him and he'll go eventually get bored and go back to making youtube videos of MLG memes, "silly sounds", and mods of Judgespear's dead Mario fangame (yes, all three of those are actually on his channel btw)
Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:50:25 pm by Ricepigeon
#13  January 07, 2016, 03:51:15 pm
Piggying off what Kame said, how do you even get POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER from something like Mugen?
#14  January 07, 2016, 03:59:40 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Maybe he saw his waifu get buttplugged by Slime and Kuromaru when he was 6 years old, I guess? That's enough to scar anyone's mind at that age if you ask me.
#15  January 07, 2016, 04:09:13 pm
  • ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
He's trolling.
#16  January 07, 2016, 04:20:46 pm
just go to his channel and report him for hate speech or harassment. this is considered either of those right?
otherwise ignore the sucker, he'll eventually get tired of this mundane quest of his.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#17  January 07, 2016, 04:29:43 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I think it's one of those rat kids which perfer to like playing COD and anything FPS related and insult the fight genre. HA
I agree, replace FPS for Megaman games (as seen in his channel) and that's all. Probably he's one of those spoiled children that were banned from MUGEN forums that want a revenge for his douchebaggery disorder. There's nothing to worry about, even guys who spam necro posts here make more harm than this brat guy

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#18  January 07, 2016, 06:03:32 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
lol it's Weegeeisgoingtokillm
#19  January 07, 2016, 06:31:04 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You'd think after all these years he'd finally have grown up
#20  January 07, 2016, 06:42:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I have PTSD too. It's triggered by dumbass kids.

Bashing COD stopped being cool years ago.