YesNoOk

So, I'm new at creating.. (Read 2812 times)

Started by Reiven, September 07, 2007, 05:06:32 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Think making a Master Terry is a good idea?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
NO
1 (7.7%)
Wtf are you, stupid?
2 (15.4%)
I'm Bob
4 (30.8%)
I love poll-riding...(Stripper joke)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

So, I'm new at creating..
#1  September 07, 2007, 05:06:32 am
  • "Look at these muscles! Hoo! Hyah! Wah!"
Alright I haven't the slightest clue, I joined today, and I'm a newb at making sprites so far. Anyways, my main idea for this thread covers 2 things: 1.) Introducing myself and 2.) Hoping to make friends on here (which may lead to me asking for character help a.k.a making a character development team or so).

1.) Introduction

-My name is Reiven, or that's my middle name, rather. I've been on this earth for a forsaken eighteen years, lol. I love anime, music, MUGEN, and pretty much anything that makes me laugh. I would love to meet new people, and learn how to make characters for the infamous M.U.G.E.N engine. About myself, I'm stupid at times, I like to laugh, but I can be a bit, how do I say, emo at times, lol. Don't let that get you down though. I'm quite fun, but I am serious when it comes down to work, though. I hope that covers most of the introduction.

2.) Befriending..

I am pretty cool with any type or form, of humanity. I don't care whether you're gay, straight, an alien, monster, whatever. I think everyone on earth is pretty much the same. I discriminate against nothing. So, feel free to talk to me if you need any advice (Which I'm poor at giving, lol.), needing someone to listen, or just to let of steam.Ill be here, heh.

*EDIT*

Sorry, I pressed enter by accident. But, ah, I'm open for any discussions, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. But, I plan on making a Terry to compete with Master Geese. If any suggestions, please feel free to inform me. So far, I have about 650+ sprites. I plan to have about 1300.
"Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:10:33 am by Reiven
Re: So, I'm new at creating..
#2  September 07, 2007, 05:29:45 am
  • Don't care if it's a sword or an egg, put it down!
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=CandoraAuthes
Don't worry, I'm new at it too >.>
The Answer to the Ultimate Question:

For rare M.U.G.E.N. characters, click here.
#3  September 07, 2007, 02:02:19 pm
#4  September 08, 2007, 12:24:40 am
  • Don't care if it's a sword or an egg, put it down!
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=CandoraAuthes
The Answer to the Ultimate Question:

For rare M.U.G.E.N. characters, click here.
#5  September 13, 2007, 04:33:26 am
Don't worry, I'm new at it too >.>

That's cool man. Have you started on a project or anything yet? I would like to know how things went for you, since you're new too, lol. But thanks for the reply man.

Kind of sort of. Looks like I'm going to be in a lot of pain editting sprites as you could see in that one topic. T_T
And coding is something that just strikes me as "Huuuuuh?"

Lol, I know what you mean. I, actually, made a stance for my Terry. He's comin along nicely, but when it comes down to coding, I'm sooooooo lost. Lol. It's akward, but I'll learn it..no matter what. I want to be out there with the best one day.
#6  September 13, 2007, 04:49:43 am
I'm Bob...??? What does it mean?   :S
#7  September 15, 2007, 02:07:48 am
WIP