YesNoOk

Humble Bundle NEOGEO Pack (Read 7884 times)

Started by Iced, December 08, 2015, 09:54:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Humble Bundle NEOGEO Pack
#21  December 09, 2015, 06:59:23 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
* Keyboard and joystick configuration? What? No? It only displays the keys but it wont allow you to rebind them at all?

Well, gee, now this specific detail about it feels shitty. I can live without most of the other things, though.

Shit
#22  December 09, 2015, 07:05:53 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
They could've at least used the control scheme that's default for SNK fighters nowadays.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#23  December 09, 2015, 08:51:23 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#24  December 09, 2015, 09:33:58 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
You can't even set the Neo Geo roms to their Home AES versions so no Training Mode or Survival mode or what have you.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#25  December 09, 2015, 09:48:02 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I was thinking about buying this bundle, because it seemed like a nice deal, I was hoping for them to have at least the console settings of the games implemented (that's literally in the arcade ROMs, all it takes is changing one setting and you're done). Before, I took this as taking games from an emulator, but now it seems much more lacking than just that. I'm suddenly not interested in buying this so much anymore.

Shit
#26  December 09, 2015, 09:50:50 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's still good if you don't have many (any?) of the Steam games. Like the KOF and Metal Slug games. But if you have any don't do it unless you just want to support SNK I guess. I wish I'd donated all my money to them. I already had the KOF and 1 of the Metal Slug games. Guess I'll save my duplicates for gifting in future forum events.
#27  December 09, 2015, 10:30:50 pm
    • USA
You can't even set the Neo Geo roms to their Home AES versions so no Training Mode or Survival mode or what have you.

Ah right! I was going to add that to my list but forgot about that. You can't even change your region so there's no way to play different versions of the ROMs (Like Asian or USA versions of KOF 2000 for example).