YesNoOk

Character Request Thread (Read 2055 times)

Started by Gene Worm, October 31, 2018, 05:15:46 am
Character Request Thread
New #1  October 31, 2018, 05:15:46 am
Hey, everyone! I've been looking for a few characters for years, but sadly, they all appear to be offline and nobody who would be willing to give them out seems to have them anymore. Most of the people who have had them in the past who I tried contacting didn't even respond. If I could get some help in obtaining the following characters, I would greatly appreciate it:

• WIP Diddy (Ravenboy9)
  • Spoo (Nanashi_Shiki)
  • God Mizuchi Final (608 and EvilKungFuMan)
  • Tah Ryoo (nesmario123?)
  • Pucca (Ravenboy9)
  • Helio-San (mmpaperguy1)

A few notes that may or may not help:

A good chunk of Ravenboy9's stuff was hosted on his old Freewebs site. The only problem is that all of the downloads are offline except for "Weegee". If anyone happens to have any of the other chars that went offline from here (such as Pucca or Thwomp), I'd happily take them as well.

Nanashi_shiki has a three-part thread on 5ch that discusses the creation of his Spoo character. It's quite a mess to look through, but all of the download links I tried that were in it are now offline. You can find the next part towards the very bottom of the page.

I also don't remember if nesmario123 is the correct author for Teh Ryoo or not, because I only saw the character in a now deleted video a long time ago. It was just a palette-swap of IronTube's similarly named "Teh Ryu". Rather a blunder on my part, apologies.....

Thanks for reading, and for any help in advance!
Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:39:54 am by Gene Worm
Re: Obscure Offline Character Request Thread
New #2  November 20, 2018, 02:05:12 am
It hasn't been a month yet, and this is still on the front page, so I thought I might as well add some of my other requests.

These cases are all still open, so if anyone is willing to help me out, please do.
  • El Gigante by ??? (edit: found on my own)
  • Smoke by Smoke (Zero edit) (edit: found on my own)
  • Dick Tracy by Pgrs111Magen
  • Dumanios by Pgrs111Magen
  • Liam the Pear by AndrewColonico
  • Klonoa by Sordane
  • Zuityou no Ryukoteam by popoponta (edit: found on my own)

Clearly this attempt at getting help has been useless, but if you happen to find this years later, feel free to PM me if you want to help.
Here's a Pastebin version of my requests that include a video link for each entry (to avoid cluttering the forum): https://pastebin.com/wZduPbeS
Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:39:35 am by Gene Worm