YesNoOk

JLA vs AVENGERS Project (Read 109663 times)

Started by logansam, July 15, 2013, 09:55:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: JLA vs AVENGERS Project
#161  September 03, 2016, 02:46:20 am
    • Colombia
#162  September 03, 2016, 02:47:55 am
    • Colombia
#163  September 03, 2016, 02:51:58 am
    • Colombia
Unlimited is dead. Youre better off using infinite's version anyways

im part of the unlimited and im not dead... lol!!!!!  there are others around and we still working on things. just because you don't see news don't talk about something you don't know.. in our forum we have lots of work thats been done. trust me, I know. 

now on topic, logansam I already told you that screen pack its coming out nice.  you really have been focused and it shows. don't forget to pay attention to the little things, because they make a big difference. good luck with this project.

ps... I was contemplating on making a new version of deadpool. mainly rework the sprites to polish them, add the swords on his back and make just few new moves.. but lets see what happens..

yes my friend you and others creators of unlimited and scuffydragon are online..
thank you for your comments my friend

#164  September 03, 2016, 03:19:59 am
infinite made his deadpool using unlimited's sprites.. he resized it to look like svc type if im correct. it also has few moves from the mvc3 version.
#165  December 01, 2018, 12:36:46 am
    • Colombia

new screenpack, i am going to use only my chars, team chars and authorized chars....

thanks to all the friends who let me use their work..

only the dc side for now