YesNoOk

Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun. (Read 225965 times)

Started by Shamrock, April 25, 2009, 12:07:02 am
Re: Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun.
#321  April 26, 2009, 04:55:16 pm
oh now tsukasa remembers. but tsukasa saw one of his comment so she thought byakko is a japanese.
#322  April 26, 2009, 05:26:31 pm
  • corner push pusher
Shit, I missed all this while I was gone last night? Did Byakko and co. really stick around for six or so hours to pwn this guy even further??

Think it's time this thread got locked for viewing or sent to HOF. Nothing else to bring to the table other than recaping what's taken place (been done for several pages now).
#323  April 26, 2009, 06:07:11 pm
byakko showed up in paris?tsukasa thought he is a Japanese.
Oh, I just took the plane to go there and back. Why, you want to meet me ? (´・ω・`)
Did Byakko and co. really stick around for six or so hours
Today I was only home from 2 to 4 PM until he was banned. I went out and then came back.
Speaking of which, this one escalated really damn fast. All of this only happened friday evening... Until the meeting on saturday, and two hours for me today. Unbelievable, isn't it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 06:42:30 pm by Byakko
#324  April 26, 2009, 06:57:09 pm
  • corner push pusher
For safety measures I'm saving every page of this thread to my hd. It's one for the record books.
#325  April 26, 2009, 07:03:54 pm
  • I got a PM.
I have one more thing to say before I send this to the hall of fame.

You can't make bullshit plural.................................

Been bothering me for weeks.
#326  April 26, 2009, 07:04:15 pm
byakko showed up in paris?tsukasa thought he is a Japanese.
Oh, I just took the plane to go there and back. Why, you want to meet me ? (´・ω・`)
Did Byakko and co. really stick around for six or so hours
Today I was only home from 2 to 4 PM until he was banned. I went out and then came back.
Speaking of which, this one escalated really damn fast. All of this only happened friday evening... Until the meeting on saturday, and two hours for me today. Unbelievable, isn't it.

why ? you want to?