YesNoOk

Custom Akira Yuki released (Read 37200 times)

Started by Sir Ghostler, May 05, 2016, 04:43:07 pm
Share this topic:

XSZ

Re: Custom Akira Yuki released
#21  May 14, 2016, 07:45:06 am
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/XSZ105
In my opinion, a great alternate version of Akira.  I usually prefer the 3D Akira that I'm using because of the traditional PKG style of Virtua fighter along with the >> attack commands, a pounce, stance change, and voice/sound appeal. But what's really fun about this one is the EX attack mix-ups and Youhou mix-ups, not to mention the animations.  I also subsitituted the VF hit sounds and that kinda helped lol
Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:36:10 am by XSZ
#22  September 03, 2016, 06:49:41 am
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
In my opinion, a great alternate version of Akira.  I usually prefer the 3D Akira that I'm using because of the traditional PKG style of Virtua fighter along with the >> attack commands, a pounce, stance change, and voice/sound appeal. But what's really fun about this one is the EX attack mix-ups and Youhou mix-ups, not to mention the animations.  I also subsitituted the VF hit sounds and that kinda helped lol

I know I'm late replying to this, but thank you. I'm glad you liked him and found him fun to play as. The fun factor was what I was going for the most. :)

Akira has been updated today. I have fixed a problem I wasn't aware of until now and included some other slight changes. These include jump cancel changes, some hitbox changes and his hurt sounds should play more frequently.

I have not added in chargable attacks like I was originally going to. Mostly because I plan to remake Akira at some point.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ppwh986htlklr51/GK_Akira_%283rd%2C_Sep%2C_16%29.rar
#23  October 11, 2016, 12:11:03 pm
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia