YesNoOk

Dead Or Alive 5 (Read 1027716 times)

Started by SNT, September 14, 2011, 03:13:23 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Stop being sch a failure of a white knight.
#2041  March 04, 2015, 03:44:17 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Re: Dead Or Alive 5
#2042  March 04, 2015, 03:48:17 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Seriously, why would DOA risk an AO rating period? Why would ANY game risk an AO rating?

Kasumi Alpha-152 is not naked on any term because...she's really not. Interdimensional beings or whatever, especially one with no real eyes, seethrough with no organs is pretty much not even human anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2043  March 04, 2015, 04:03:21 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Eh, I consider a humanoid with zero clothes/accessories/armor, with genitalia present or not, pretty naked. I can see how people could say it doesn't count, but I just take under consideration DOA's general sex appeal and the whole "not-really-a-human" thing as an excuse to allow themselves to put in someone naked. With all the costumes they gave the female characters that barely cover anything (or just something, like Ayane's suspenders coverything everything except just barely her breasts off the side), personally I don't feel it makes any difference outside of the whole otherworldly theme going.

Technicalities and semantics, what a great points you have!
All I did was state that technically speaking she is kinda has more physical human traits than I guess Dural from VF, what with all the T-1000 stuff she pulled. Was that really necessary? :/
#2044  March 04, 2015, 04:07:29 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

she's a transparent blob with no nipples or genitalia. You cant count her as naked because she doesnt have anything to show or be naked with.

shes not more naked than Clayfighters's Blob, and I doubt thats what anyone is arguing when discussing the classification of the game as AO.
#2045  March 04, 2015, 04:07:42 am
Though the implication's pretty clear (naked Kasumi), being a energy thing doesn't have nearly the same impact.

DoA wouldn't get an AO rating even with nudity in the gameplay assuming genitalia isn't shown; of course it'd look tacky as hell. It would also drive the game further into obscurity (nude Marie Rose would practically be Armageddon); it's not happening.
#2046  March 04, 2015, 04:10:42 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah something like that blob girl isn't nudity. It's no different than skin tight paint on suits as long as genitals are not shown.
#2047  March 04, 2015, 04:14:57 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Though the implication's pretty clear (naked Kasumi), being a energy thing doesn't have nearly the same impact.
I perfectly agree with that, though I still find it odd that an energy being would have an energy seifuku as a costume. lol

I'm kinda sad she never got anything else though. I still wonder how silly Kasumi's Xmas costume would look on her if it was equally transparent.
#2048  March 04, 2015, 05:19:55 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
she's a transparent blob with no nipples or genitalia. You cant count her as naked because she doesnt have anything to show or be naked with.
shes not more naked than Clayfighters's Blob, and I doubt thats what anyone is arguing when discussing the classification of the game as AO.
yeah, i was thinking about geegus and neodio as of this topic; also the last boss from kof 13.

[EDIT]

for the three guys who don't know what's the level of nudity present in senran kagura:

http://www.senpaigamer.com/sony-vita/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-103-update-new-locker-room-feature-04052013-1456
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/01/19/racy-new-screenshots-released-for-senran-kagura-estival-versus/
http://www.barkingcats.org/the-new-senran-kagura-game-is-full-of-fan-service-and-fun-to-play/

Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:37:53 am by Bastard Mami
#2049  March 04, 2015, 08:59:21 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Oh yeah, latest patch is out for PS3/PS4 that irons out some of the issues as well as add the X360 cheat that unlocks everything for you past DLC outfits.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2050  March 04, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
This as reminder for those who still forgot Team Ninja's warning: Soft Ban Costumes on Tournament events + Nude Mod Ban for Modders

Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:58:30 pm by LarsAlexandersson
#2051  March 04, 2015, 05:55:43 pm
What?
#2052  March 04, 2015, 06:16:13 pm
    • Brazil
#2053  March 04, 2015, 07:31:44 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
This as reminder for those who still forgot Team Ninja's warning: Soft Ban Costumes on Tournament events + Nude Mod Ban for Modders

hahahaha
this guy thinks that team ninja are the one who want to ban outfits in tournaments and nto some random dude/announcer who got pissed at people paying more attention to the game than to his shitty narration. he also got manipulated into media by thinking that the immoral doa mods was referring to nude mods and not to free dlc outfits.
let's all laugh at him.

#2054  March 04, 2015, 09:30:22 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

Dude Team Ninja may have agreed with the announcers in that way, but they wasn't the ones who asked for that soft ban(why the hell would they?) and for the Modders, they didn't really tell them not to do it but more of take the blame off themselves of people do it as well as warn those who would force the rest of the paid DLC costumes to be free unlocks type stuff.

#2055  March 05, 2015, 12:51:01 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh now I recognize this guy.
He kept editing Akira's DFC wiki with awful, useless, filler information and terrible grammar and removing other useful information.

I don't know what's he talking about but why would Tecmo even humor some idiotic commentator? They're trying to sell costume packs not scaring people into, you know, not buying them.
#2056  March 10, 2015, 05:01:47 am
  • The Goddess Returns

Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:51:00 am by Xhominid
#2057  March 10, 2015, 07:42:56 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Yet, some of characters' (mostly females') other "RS" costume that will be banned in tournament -_-'

Bea

#2058  March 10, 2015, 11:26:46 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
... The female ones in this pack are freaking lame and uninspired.
Team Ninja could have done much better than this. :/
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#2059  March 10, 2015, 03:35:42 pm
Well, least they didn't recycle the first design.

Doesn't look like anything special but they're nice.
#2060  March 10, 2015, 07:26:09 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
... The female ones in this pack are freaking lame and uninspired.
Team Ninja could have done much better than this. :/

it'd be nice to have something like that for 2d to sell as dlc, lol.