YesNoOk

Yusuke Urameshi -Thanewdude07 & ????? looking for new coder! Back from the dead! (Read 160984 times)

Started by thanewdude07, May 17, 2012, 05:44:51 am
Share this topic:
Re: Yusuke Urameshi -Thanewdude07 & ????? looking for new coder!
#401  September 05, 2013, 05:03:35 pm
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
    • thanewdude07.deviantart.com/
Im okay with the pants but the arms yeah i know i need to make them work.. Over the years i have been doing this character on and off soo i need to make some of the arm's shading match which i plan on doing at the end of the sheet...once im done spriting it

More stuff Get ready for the best yusuke ever!! http://thanewdude07.deviantart.com/

Check out my youtube for more fun stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSpamBustah?feature=guide
#402  September 05, 2013, 07:05:48 pm
nice stuff there, planning on giving him his youkai form?
#403  September 05, 2013, 10:05:19 pm
Yeah, looks nice but needs the obvious fixes ;)
#404  September 06, 2013, 11:00:23 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
look pretty good
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#405  September 06, 2013, 11:55:53 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Do you ever check out my work, newdude? :)
#406  September 07, 2013, 01:08:20 am
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Your animations are improving but you need to pay attention to keeping the same proportion and style together. I know it can be hard but take extra time on it.
#407  September 17, 2013, 01:44:02 am
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
Bump-

Got more on the way just busy with commissions and getting ready for this anime convention im going too.

Not sure if i posted this up but what the heck here is is powering up stance. I should be back soon with some new stuff..and be able to answer some questions.

nice stuff there, planning on giving him his youkai form?

possibly as a super attack or finisher.. :)

More stuff Get ready for the best yusuke ever!! http://thanewdude07.deviantart.com/

#408  September 19, 2013, 12:55:53 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Looking good still! 
#409  January 18, 2016, 01:11:23 pm
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
Yusuke IS back from the dead! We got hit by a car! But yeah we are back! Need some thoughts how to fix this animation.

Reiki Upper cut; Pretty much like Kazuya from Street fighter X tekken upper cut that went under fire balls and caused juggle state. Also  he should actually move foward a good bit.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The artist left leg is bugging me.

Also yeah I Just all the guys who were collecting his sprites to release him before me..please don't :D

After we finish him with all of the cool ideas we have for him you can do it if you think you can do it better ;)

More updates coming let's finish this guy off .. Sorry for the wait guys and thanks for the support. Still looking for a coder if interested pm me. Still have the beta and notes between me and rajaa so someone would continue where he left off. Also I'm looking to make more stages as well ^_^

Re: Yusuke Urameshi -Thanewdude07 & ????? looking for new coder! Back from the dead!
#410  January 18, 2016, 01:28:09 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
cool bro you have return the game
Re: Yusuke Urameshi -Thanewdude07 & ????? looking for new coder! Back from the dead!
#411  January 18, 2016, 02:33:26 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
best coder for me .... infinite and r@ce45
#412  January 18, 2016, 02:38:28 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
either DW , sennou room , byakko & kamekaze would be your best choice of coders if you ask me
#413  January 18, 2016, 06:27:05 pm
    • USA
Nice to see you back.

1) If you have improved with your sprites and animations dont do the mistakes i made and just keep moving forward until you finish.

2) I said it before, don't worry about getting a coder at the moment until you are about 90%~100% done. You'll just have the coder waiting around for you to be done with things. If you have ideas that you arent sure if it would be a pain to code or it cant be done to save you time from spriting something that wont be used just asked here.

Other than that keep doing what you are doing. If that last animation posted is recent, there are some fluent issues with the animation though i know you are basing it off of Rock. Remember just because the industry did it doesnt mean its right :D Take your time to study your own movement even if you need to try and do it while recording yourself so you get a better understanding on how our body moves. So best thing to do is get your bases for ideas and incorporate it to your own version.

I cant help you and others here yet due to my own project that i am finishing up but if you have any question ill try my best to help you with it. of course sprite wise lol
Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 06:31:04 pm by F. James Fernandez
#414  January 19, 2016, 04:36:13 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
I don't have access to my computer often lately or I'd help code... However there is something else I can contribute..as you know I'm a voice actor and, you previously asked me to voice Genkai for you.. A very dear friend of mine does a damn good Yusuke..I had him record some fight grunts and the like just in case you ever came back. I can pm you an example if you like
#415  January 19, 2016, 06:34:04 am
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
@ F James Fernandez

Thanks man! Your exactly right and I'l do my updating after the sheet is finished!

Yeah I got a camera and a tripod. So I will be using it as you said and giving it a great shot! Thanks for all of the coaching and advice you gave me over the course of my project!

I want to add that in the reiki uppercut it should be  like this

1.lp doesn't move forward but is great anti air and if connected  causes juggle state,safe on block
2.mp moves forward and goes under projectiles but no juggle state, safe on block
3. Hp barely moves forward isn't invincible to projectiles, but is the strongest and causes juggle state, Not safe on block

Ex goes through projectile and causes wall bounce which leads open for big combos!

I don't have access to my computer often lately or I'd help code... However there is something else I can contribute..as you know I'm a voice actor and, you previously asked me to voice Genkai for you.. A very dear friend of mine does a damn good Yusuke..I had him record some fight grunts and the like just in case you ever came back. I can pm you an example if you like

Thanks man you've always looked out for me and my progress! Thank you for your support! I wanted to say I still have your buddies grunts but send what you got over to me anyways!  Whoa I still love your genkai! Don't worry bro I still got you in mind and I'm glad to have your support as well. Sorry for the wait! I'm going to finish up this sheet. PM and we can talk about everything else!

#416  January 19, 2016, 09:18:26 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Very nice to see you're finishing this project, looks great!
#417  January 19, 2016, 06:39:11 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
so uh its good to see this isn't dead. Hope to see it finished this time :).

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#418  January 19, 2016, 10:36:46 pm
    • USA
He'll finish it just some people don't have the spare time like they use to to do big bulks of work.
#419  January 20, 2016, 11:05:06 am
I've been without connection for some while, and the day I come back I see this!
Welcome back bro! :D
#420  January 24, 2016, 07:52:59 am
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
Gonna Add a frame two to this animation but This will be his cross up move!

Jumping L.K

Will be posting up some real good news shortly :D

I've been without connection for some while, and the day I come back I see this!
Welcome back bro! :D

Bro!!! Happy to see you man! The dream continues! ;)

He'll finish it just some people don't have the spare time like they use to to do big bulks of work.

Very true! In between changing jobs but still working on yusuke! I got the finish fever :X

so uh its good to see this isn't dead. Hope to see it finished this time :).

Yo! Hope life is going good  buddy! Thanks for the uh support XD

Very nice to see you're finishing this project, looks great!

Definitely finishing this! maybe I can stop getting those finish it Emails! XD

Pretty big update coming up next !! I've been snooping around Seems like everyone has leveled up! I plan on catching up and stepping up to par as well! I read a lot of the Hyper DBZ Threads and All Star Dbz threads. I wanna make my mark too.