YesNoOk

HDBZ CHAMP EDITION RELEASE [4.2B version released] (Read 387432 times)

Started by Iced, April 07, 2017, 11:32:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Re: General HDBZ Discussion topic
#81  April 10, 2017, 12:49:32 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

ZX2

Re: HDBZ CHAMP EDITION
#82  April 10, 2017, 01:10:10 am
  • Bringer of Unseen Tales
  • The Finale Begins With You~
Figured out a short combo with SSJ Goku not sure if it was possible in the majin build. but anything leading up into Crouching HK you can do a Lv.1 Kamehameha and then a Lv.2 on a t it is frame of recovery. Example is [LK -> MK ->Crouching  HK -> Crouching LK -> Crouching HK -> Lv.1 Kamehameha -> Lv.2 Kamehameha] you can't do a second Lv.Kamehameha after the first but if you want to you can Crouch MK into another Crouching HK and do another Lv.1 or lv.2 Kamehameha. Give it a try it does decent damage.
Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 01:30:39 am by ZX2
#83  April 10, 2017, 01:19:59 am
"Suddenly money starts crashing against Balthazar's window"
#84  April 10, 2017, 02:23:37 am
While the game is fun the Final boss should be toned down. As in the part where it just teleports out of being hit. I hit it with Goku's level 3 spirit bomb Kaioken move and the game basically broke because him teleporting out messed up a trigger. Also maybe slow down his meter gain when charging a bit. I feel that final bosses should be a fun and fair challenge this one is just kinda cheap.
#85  April 10, 2017, 02:46:28 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's actually a good thing XG gave Golden that teleport out of attacks move. Super Buu has a move that would have caused the same issues. We need to be sure all characters put P2 into a custom state if we don't want either of these chars to break out of certain moves.

In short he will keep that but it'll be fixed to not break moves in next build.
#86  April 10, 2017, 02:52:04 am
Huh I didn't know that regardless thanks for telling me it'll be fixed.

ZX2

#87  April 10, 2017, 08:50:46 am
No one has to answer this but which parts of the Champ Edition trailer just took your hype and said "Oh you like that? Lets keep it comin and give ya so Moar!" mine was at freakin Krillin & Android 18 that was below the belt there, XD a Heihachi Headbutt. I saw sprites in the sprite thread of the 2, but I didn't think they had such progress already done.
#88  April 10, 2017, 10:20:29 am
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
Mine was everything really,especially the end. I can't wait for Buu and Gotenks,they'll be ready soon i hope.
I bet 2 months more tops and they'll be released.
Also,ZX2 you are hyped as fuck man.You post too much.You are as bad as i am :mlol:
But continue freely and do your thing :thumbsup:
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:19:12 pm by AgentofDestiny
#89  April 10, 2017, 10:29:58 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Awesome, thanks for the share I tweeted back twice as Team Z2.
Re: HDBZ CHAMP EDITION RELEASE
#90  April 10, 2017, 12:43:52 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
We are on the verge of hitting 100k, i have to thank everyone that shared and showed the video to friends, thats the best thing you couldve done for the project, sharing it, the more people we reach the more feedback and opportunities for collaboration we get.

Thanks you for your continued support from the Team Z2. Keep sharing it with people you think would enjoy it, lend me your power.
#91  April 10, 2017, 02:36:33 pm
  • The sentence below is true
  • The sentence above is false
    • Philippines
#92  April 10, 2017, 03:03:50 pm
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
#93  April 10, 2017, 05:48:32 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Kotaku is so bad.... lmao
#94  April 10, 2017, 05:51:12 pm
So disregarding Kotaku's regularly scheduled stupidity who else has noticed an increase in z2 styled full characters by fans being worked on recently.
#95  April 10, 2017, 05:54:25 pm
Sorry if it has already been explained but why SSJ God Goku/Vegeta were removed?

ZX2

#96  April 10, 2017, 06:01:06 pm
Thanks you for your continued support from the Team Z2. Keep sharing it with people you think would enjoy it, lend me your power.

Hey wait a minute, that's from Sonic & the secret rings

lol XD
So disregarding Kotaku's regularly scheduled stupidity who else has noticed an increase in z2 styled full characters by fans being worked on recently.

Also I as a fan of Team Z2 and the Hyper DBZ character style sprite style have tried taking that on, and creating the first female in the game boefore 18  & Chi-Chi (I don't know the progress for Chi-Chi on Smurf' end or if she's confirmed). even if the character I'm making is OC Z2 inspired (possibly for the game story mode if it ever gets one) I am improving slowly.
#97  April 10, 2017, 06:03:04 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Sorry if it has already been explained but why SSJ God Goku/Vegeta were removed?

I assume you mean super cyan characters, we have transformed them into palettes without the bonuses and removed the broken bosses that were never meant to be playable.
#98  April 10, 2017, 06:20:30 pm
Ah ok thanks for the info!
Wonderful version! Excited to play it and even more excited for what's next!
#99  April 10, 2017, 06:49:29 pm
    • Mexico
    • cucco77@hotmail.com
Did my job and shared the amazing news to my friends and on FB too.
#100  April 10, 2017, 06:52:03 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Hercule just feels so fun to play, I love EVERYTHING about this update and I'm hyped for the new characters coming in the future!