YesNoOk

Mugen menu expanded. (Read 11796 times)

Started by inktrebuchet, September 05, 2016, 07:15:29 pm
Re: Mugen menu expanded.
#21  September 11, 2016, 04:51:08 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Hey, those are really nice Nimpos1! Mine are a little different since I am trying to only use MUGEN and bat files. I am trying to avoid the multiple windows or at least hide that multiple windows are opening/closing.
#22  September 11, 2016, 10:17:31 pm
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
Password / New Game menu screen.     
 I just completed this one, I just need to pretty it up before release.
 -(best for full games)
-good for unlocking new characters (adding to roster)

1Player / 2 Player menu screen.             
-To split which categories are choosen.
-Possible to change ai's in team modes too.

Choose your Mugen menu screen.         
-For people with multiple Mugens, this menu lets you choose which which one you want to play.

Save Game / Load Game  menu screen 
-(full game)

Look for updates
-searches for updates online and downloads it for you, if its an updated version. (full game)

Shop menu
-opens url to store

Thanks for any other ideas you guys might have!

1. One way I would try (I did) happen is if you put the character password in a specific character's ending and then use the password to unlock said character in the char folder and reboot mugen (close & reopen it). Besides that I'm really all eyes and ears because this would be a good idea but I dont even know people who coding prowess is that great or if Electbye would release a code for some of these ideas (Specifically the last three ideas) either way this is good stuff.
#23  September 11, 2016, 10:26:02 pm
  • NvP!
Hey, those are really nice Nimpos1! Mine are a little different since I am trying to only use MUGEN and bat files. I am trying to avoid the multiple windows or at least hide that multiple windows are opening/closing.
Very interesting what you are doing man, ive been searching a way to do exact the same for my fullgame named nvp
This surely should be something to be worked on !
#24  September 12, 2016, 01:16:54 am
    • Colombia

If you are do with bat , ahh a script is enough for hide the console, but the mugen quick battle is necessary opne/close the mugen , in mugen 1.1 is imposible thats systems ( if this system  not require open/close the mugen, is posible in 1.1) in 1.0 is posible all, ok in python equal hide the  console ... is easy, in the videos the console is visible for the debug and for what i coding and edit...but you can hide

V. Junior: that metod
This method is outdated and dysfunctional prefer the automatic use or password case of 1.1 developed through graphical programs in python

Blackscale299: y make a tutorial...

and ok, system save slot..

Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:21:35 am by Nimpos1
#25  September 12, 2016, 01:31:27 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
This is very good Nimpos1! We're doing almost the exact same thing.

I am not so great with Python though so I am trying to use MUGEN as the GUI. Are you able to get your Python GUI to work with the button configuration of MUGEN? We should really compare notes on this work and see what we can come up with.
#26  September 12, 2016, 01:35:33 am
    • Colombia
The Mugen to be compiled can not be changed, the only thing is to use the data to an external battle menu and use the Mugen only for fights, the system as such would make a screenpack in another language