YesNoOk

Iori Yagami (Read 73665 times)

Started by Knuckles8864, September 29, 2016, 01:07:42 am
Share this topic:
Iori Yagami
#1  September 29, 2016, 01:07:42 am
  • Was it something I said?
It's about time I did this. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, my first character:

Iori Yagami (With Orochi Iori)

I hope you enjoy.
Get him here

Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:11:48 am by Knuckles8864
Re: Iori Yagami
#2  September 29, 2016, 03:32:16 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
#3  September 29, 2016, 03:44:59 am
Congratulations buddy! Any specific gameplay or features?
Thank you! And Iori is based on Jmorphman's style (well, PotS style, anyway), both Iori and Orochi Iori are together in the price of one.

I also have fixed Froz's Vega intro to be compatible with an Intro with Iori (Normal version). Also fixed his intro against Akuma (Shin Gouki here). Might as well put it up here.

Spoiler: Put in Froz's Vega's System (click to see content)

Edit: Made a quick adjustment to his quotes, no biggie.

Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:12:24 am by Knuckles8864
#4  September 29, 2016, 10:52:09 am
Not a bad Iori at all, LP and LK are slow, he has to be able to chain a LP into a LP that helps with chaining hypers.
He cant super cancel, also he misses that 1 hyper after you do the  DF DB punch after that you shold be able to do the DF DF one I forgot the names sorry.
#5  September 29, 2016, 11:28:11 am
Great Iori.Thanks for sharing!!
#6  September 29, 2016, 11:33:31 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
He-he-he!
My congratulations with your first release. Iori is pretty nice. But here is feedback:
-F, DF, D, DB, B, 2k (Yes, EX version) does less damage than HK version.
-Oroshi's Shoryureppa does less damage than Shiki 1201: Ya Otome. Both versions.
-I think you need a sound effect for Orochi's LVL3.
-If you'll block MAX Shiki 108: Ya Sakazuki, you'll have Reversed Handcliffs glitch: you'll freeze in pozition (About screen, of course...) in air guard state.

Tested on Iori.
-And my personal oppinion: I DON'T think we need here two SFFs. It makes Iori ridiculously heavy. Just insert all changable portraits in folder.
For now that's all. Good luck.
Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:38:03 am by Trololo
#7  September 29, 2016, 11:51:31 am
Not a bad Iori at all, LP and LK are slow, he has to be able to chain a LP into a LP that helps with chaining hypers.
He cant super cancel, also he misses that 1 hyper after you do the  DF DB punch after that you shold be able to do the DF DF one I forgot the names sorry.

- Fixed.
- I didn't attend for that at first, but I'll change it to chain together.
- Saika is there. It's 4 DF's and then 2P after doing Lvl. 1 Ya Otome (But only on Normal Mode).

He-he-he!
My congratulations with your first release. Iori is pretty nice. But here is feedback:
-F, DF, D, DB, B, 2k (Yes, EX version) does less damage than HK version.
-Oroshi's Shoryureppa does less damage than Shiki 1201: Ya Otome. Both versions.
-I think you need a sound effect for Orochi's LVL3.
-If you'll block MAX Shiki 108: Ya Sakazuki, you'll have Reversed Handcliffs glitch: you'll freeze in pozition (About screen, of course...) in air guard state.

Tested on Iori.
For now that's all. Good luck.

-That was intended due to the fact you can pick your opponents up from off the ground. It kept chain comboing, however (from 2-3 EX's, mind you.), so I nerfed that damage. (KoF XIII did the same thing here.)
-Was trying to figure out what the damage should be for that. I'll probably make it a bit less that Ya Otome, but more than it is now.
-Which part are you talking about? The beginning, when he misses, or when he grabs him?
-Ah, it was an issue on Orochi's part (The both version, not the separate version). Fixed.

Thanks for the kind words. Will probably upload update tomorrow.

Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:54:46 am by Knuckles8864
#8  September 29, 2016, 11:57:14 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
I'm talking about burning part itself. I think you need to add there some flames effects.
#9  September 29, 2016, 12:19:58 pm
Ah, I see. Thank you. I will add some flame sounds in there.

As for the two SFF's, one is just for Orochi Iori. Due to MUGEN's limitations, some hit states (EX. Iori's Ya Otome, Froz's Vega's Psycho Punisher, Vice's Cannibal Corpse, etc.) only will refer to Normal Iori's sprites inside, so to (lazily) fix it, I added an additional SFF specifically for Orochi's hit sprites. It's fine for characters like Ryu and Ken due to the fact they're very close to the sprites, so they don't need many additional sprites. However, the deal breaker for Normal and Orochi is mainly the face (since both KoF and CvS has made separate sprites for both of them) Unless there's another way around it (and not editing everyone's states for Iori, which would be time consuming for everyone), it's the best solution I could come up with.
Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:30:40 pm by Knuckles8864
#10  September 29, 2016, 01:13:29 pm
Great to see you fixing him up, also when he does the freeze hyper, he can do it again even though the targed is already in place. He should be able to do it again after the freeze is up. As for the two sff its 50mbs not a big deal in my opinion.

Edit there is some debug flood when you hit the op with the freeze hyper something about flame practicles being destroyed 76.

One more why not add a sound effect for the flame
Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:26:59 pm by PeXXeR
#11  September 30, 2016, 01:49:39 am
Great to see you fixing him up, also when he does the freeze hyper, he can do it again even though the targed is already in place. He should be able to do it again after the freeze is up. As for the two sff its 50mbs not a big deal in my opinion.

Edit there is some debug flood when you hit the op with the freeze hyper something about flame practicles being destroyed 76.

One more why not add a sound effect for the flame

-Fixed.
-Can you post a screenshot with the debug flood?
-Fixed now. Funny thing, I had the Sound Effect in the code, but I didn't add it into the .snd. Whoops.

Will post update tonight as soon as I fix the Ya Otome chain.

Edit: I think that Gill might be an old version of GM's? I'm testing it on gm's current version, and it's working fine.

Edit of an edit: The Ya Otome update will take a while, so for now, enjoy everything else updated.

Link updated now.
Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:40:57 am by Knuckles8864
#12  September 30, 2016, 03:50:42 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Everything that I caught has been said, but I'd also like to add that the animation for both forms's close heavy punch is wrong. For N. Iori, frame 7/8 should be 225 - 6 instead of 225 - 1, and O. Iori should be 10225 - 6 instead of 10225 - 1 in the same spot. A lot of the CvS Ioris I've had seem to have gotten that wrong for whatever reason.

Edit: Then I see you updated it before I posted. Blast lol
#13  September 30, 2016, 04:00:54 am
Everything that I caught has been said, but I'd also like to add that the animation for both forms's close heavy punch is wrong. For N. Iori, frame 7/8 should be 225 - 6 instead of 225 - 1, and O. Iori should be 10225 - 6 instead of 10225 - 1 in the same spot. A lot of the CvS Ioris I've had seem to have gotten that wrong for whatever reason.

Edit: Then I see you updated it before I posted. Blast lol

Oh, whoops. Allow me to correct that quick. Nice catch.

Edit: Also updated ReadMe for Update History and credit for Vans. Link updated.
Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:08:10 am by Knuckles8864
#14  September 30, 2016, 10:26:55 am
got gill from here, it should be the most up to date version.
http://gmsniper.webcrow.jp/

Edit: Standing HP LK are fine now, just the crouching ones they are still slow. Good Job on the update.
This is what I mean this slight tweak improves comboability a lot
https://vid.me/zmiE

Cant wait for the super cancel update.

Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 10:44:40 am by PeXXeR
#15  September 30, 2016, 11:54:53 pm
got gill from here, it should be the most up to date version.
http://gmsniper.webcrow.jp/

Edit: Standing HP LK are fine now, just the crouching ones they are still slow. Good Job on the update.
This is what I mean this slight tweak improves comboability a lot
https://vid.me/zmiE

Cant wait for the super cancel update.

-Downloaded both WinMugen and Mugen 1.0 versions, tested them on Orochi (both both and separate versions), both were still fine. Strange. Maybe it's the MUGEN 1.1 issue or something.
-Fixed, but a bit more like the video, because crouching LP was ridiculously good.
-Speaking of the crouch moves, I fixed some issues in them (Crouching LP had one frame that was invincible, the kick had a frame like what Project.13 stated.)
-Super Cancel update is coming soon.
#16  October 01, 2016, 01:01:16 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Really good work.

Some very quick feedback...

- readme says "Orochi Iori does not have EX Moves", movelist for Orochi Iori displays EX moves
 - typo in the readme... <Iori.def> To add him to your Mugen, add the following line to your select.def, under [Characters]:
Kyo,  ;D
 - the ability to hold p button to delay Ya Sakazuki (both normal & MAX version for Normal & Orochi Iori) is missing in the readme
 - trying to do Chi No Bousou (only with x+y) with Normal Iori gives debug message "In state 3202: changed to invalid state 3202 (from state 20)"
 - will you add Chi No Bousou and if so, for Normal or Orochi Iori?
 - would like to see the "hitting p2 on the ground, back to the screen, then turning head to the screen" Orochi Iori animation for MAX version of Ya Sakazuki... I guess the CvS sprites for this animation does not exist?
#17  October 01, 2016, 02:10:10 am
Really good work.

Some very quick feedback...

- readme says "Orochi Iori does not have EX Moves", movelist for Orochi Iori displays EX moves
 - typo in the readme... <Iori.def> To add him to your Mugen, add the following line to your select.def, under [Characters]:
Kyo,  ;D
 - the ability to hold p button to delay Ya Sakazuki (both normal & MAX version for Normal & Orochi Iori) is missing in the readme
 - trying to do Chi No Bousou (only with x+y) with Normal Iori gives debug message "In state 3202: changed to invalid state 3202 (from state 20)"
 - will you add Chi No Bousou and if so, for Normal or Orochi Iori?
 - would like to see the "hitting p2 on the ground, back to the screen, then turning head to the screen" Orochi Iori animation for MAX version of Ya Sakazuki... I guess the CvS sprites for this animation does not exist?

-Whoops. Fixed
-Whoops again. Fixed
-Triple Whoops Combo! (Been playing too much Killer Instinct, I think, sorry.) Fixed.
-I didn't add any 3202. Perhaps it was a different move?
-I did add Chi No Bousou for both of them, you need to go to the Command file and get rid of all the ;'s there. I did that so both would have just one Lvl. 3 super. The instructions were in the ReadMe, but I should've added how to do it in the ReadMe to be more specific.
-I wish CvS did that version of the move. The only part that's kinda there was the final slam down, so the next best thing was the Lvl. 3 from the CvS series.
#18  October 01, 2016, 02:30:12 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Here's my video preview. :)

I did with the old version, so sorry. :P
Anyway, really an awesome Iori. Congrats for your first char bruh! :D
#19  October 01, 2016, 03:06:31 am
    • USA
Jmorphman's Kyo's special intro vs. normal Iori sets off against his Orochi mode.
#20  October 01, 2016, 03:19:57 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Most likely because it's hitting Kyo's basic name trigger for that intro
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#21  October 01, 2016, 03:28:51 am
#22  October 01, 2016, 03:52:37 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I'd imagine it still happens, since his name's still "Iori Yagami" even in the separate .def

The main problem is on Kyo's end, and it's going to have to be up to every individual user to hotfix it until JMorph makes the appropriate permanent changes the next time he gets around to it

But make sure the separate .defs have different names to stop it for the individual characters
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:00:28 am by Speedpreacher
#23  October 01, 2016, 04:09:23 am
I used this for Kyo's intro vs Iori.
trigger3 = Enemy, Name = "Iori Yagami" && Enemy, Authorname = "Knuckles8864" && Enemy, var(40) != 1

This should fix the problem.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL2cOkXLQkM[/youtube]

Also, thanks mate! The video looks awesome! :D

Also of an also, I was thinking about making Tsumagushi not be hit by projectiles. Or should I just do it for the EX version, since it would be a bit overpowered?
Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:13:53 am by Knuckles8864
#24  October 01, 2016, 06:04:09 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I was actually thinking as a suggestion for Tsumagushi, make the EX version of it similar to O. Iori's Oni Homura, sort of like what I think XIII did with EX Iori's moveset. Three of them in succession with the first two hitting just once and the last one hitting twice. Also a bit more feedback incoming.

-On the topic of EX Tsumagushi, the first hit gives back power if it hits successfully.
-You can still perform Saika if you use it while you have less than a full bar.
-I feel like one of the final hits of Ya Otome should have the heavy punch impact sound, since that definitely looks like a closed fist. It's the frame that uses the punch of his command normal Yumebiki.
-Also a bit of a nitpick on N. Iori's MAX Ya Otome, I feel like he should be moving a bit while he's still blasting the opponent when he's got them grabbed. Nothing major, just maybe loop frames 53 and 54 a couple of times or something.
-Double also with O. Iori's normal Ya Otome, the final explosion should have some env shake like the head crushes do.
-Not sure if this is what you meant by the frames earlier, but when playing as O. Iori and his crouching LP and LK hit successfully, his face will turn back to N. Iori's. Not sure if this is a 1.1 issue or just because I'm not using the separate DEF files, but it's still worth mentioning.
#25  October 01, 2016, 06:48:50 am
-I assuming you mean EX 100 Shiki: Oniyaki for the 3 thing. I voted against it since it's O. Iori's thing first, and that would take that unique feature away from him. Maybe I could make a config or something for N. Iori if you want regular EX 100 Shiki: Oniyaki or XIII style.
-Fixed.
-Kind of a weird thing here, but the sources make it a scratch instead of a punch.

-Kind of the same case as above. Some do move while doing it, and some don't. To make it more unique, I'll do that.
-Fixed.
-That was a bug on my part. Fixed.
#26  October 01, 2016, 10:23:15 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
until JMorph makes the appropriate permanent changes the next time he gets around to it
GONE! GONE! THE FORM OF OF MAN.
RISE, THE DEMON JMORPHMAN!

THOU HAST SUMMONED ME, AND SO: here is Kyo, updated to fix the intros on my end

Iori will require similar fixes: if Iori is on P1's side, and P2 is Kyo in Kusanagi mode, Iori will still play his intro vs regular Kyo. This is because P1 gets initialized before P2, and thus Kyo hasn't had a chance yet to set the mode switch variable to Kusanagi. So when Iori tries reading that variable, it appears to be set to 0 (normal Kyo mode), and so Iori goes into his intro vs regular Kyo.

A ChangeState needs to be added to Iori's intro vs Kyo state that sends him back to his generic intro.
#27  October 01, 2016, 02:01:53 pm
  • Multi-Character User
  • Too good to master one character
Good job for a 1st Character.

-O.Iori's Ya Otome first two explosion(Ending Part animation) doesn't have any sound fx.
-Sometimes short runs is being perform instead of a Dash.

#28  October 01, 2016, 03:33:49 pm
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL2cOkXLQkM[/youtube]

You beautiful brazilian you, this is how you do YT with links and errything,  I did not know my boy Vegaz did that stage, thanks. Subbed. So hype for this Iori, keep up the good work man !
Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 03:47:58 pm by PeXXeR
#29  October 01, 2016, 07:53:04 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
until JMorph makes the appropriate permanent changes the next time he gets around to it
GONE! GONE! THE FORM OF OF MAN.
RISE, THE DEMON JMORPHMAN!

THOU HAST SUMMONED ME, AND SO: here is Kyo, updated to fix the intros on my end

Iori will require similar fixes: if Iori is on P1's side, and P2 is Kyo in Kusanagi mode, Iori will still play his intro vs regular Kyo. This is because P1 gets initialized before P2, and thus Kyo hasn't had a chance yet to set the mode switch variable to Kusanagi. So when Iori tries reading that variable, it appears to be set to 0 (normal Kyo mode), and so Iori goes into his intro vs regular Kyo.

A ChangeState needs to be added to Iori's intro vs Kyo state that sends him back to his generic intro.

Thanks a lot for Kyo's update Jmorph! :D

You beautiful brazilian you, this is how you do YT with links and errything,  I did not know my boy Vegaz did that stage, thanks. Subbed. So hype for this Iori, keep up the good work man !

Thanks, glad you enjoy the vid! :)
#30  October 02, 2016, 12:55:50 am
Oh, Great and Powerful Jmorphman, we accept your token of appreciation and gift of updated Kyo Kusanagi. And in return, I shall give the same update to Iori (Even though one of the things I had to do for it to work (since he has two intros) was dumb, but it works, so yay.)

Anyway, the Ya Otome update is going well now. Just need to work on Orochi's, and this update can go up.
Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:59:58 am by Knuckles8864
#31  October 02, 2016, 05:39:14 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
One last thing I wanted to mention that I noticed that gets in before this update goes up,hopefully. When Super-Canceling from Yami Barai, you should be able to cancel your super either after or right as the projectile hits, not the moment it comes out.
#32  October 02, 2016, 11:51:52 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
I'm looking for your update, Knuckles8864!! :)
#33  October 02, 2016, 06:52:14 pm
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
great work, really. Just one thing (not to be rude), orochi small ports are ugly, I hope someone could provide better one ;)
#34  October 03, 2016, 12:40:24 am
One last thing I wanted to mention that I noticed that gets in before this update goes up,hopefully. When Super-Canceling from Yami Barai, you should be able to cancel your super either after or right as the projectile hits, not the moment it comes out.

Fixed.

I'm looking for your update, Knuckles8864!! :)

Thank you very much. I very much appreciate it.

great work, really. Just one thing (not to be rude), orochi small ports are ugly, I hope someone could provide better one ;)

Thank you, and hey, you're entitled to your opinions. Heck, looking at my Super Portrait for Orochi, I don't think I did well enough with that. If anyone is willing to make either, they're more than welcome to.

But those aside, I know some of you are looking for that update, I'm just having a bit of a pickle with Ya Otome. If hit in the right spot, it'll make the opponent appear in reverse than facing Iori himself. Funny thing, I have a p2Facing on the hitdef, but I'm assuming it has to do with the fact it goes just far enough that P2 thinks Iori will face the other way. So, until that's cleared up, I'm afraid I'm a bit stuck.
Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:46:19 am by Knuckles8864
#35  October 03, 2016, 12:49:27 am
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
super ports are pretty good ;). finally,  the most important is I enjoy playing with Iori. I hope you Will follow with this good work :)
#36  October 03, 2016, 05:47:28 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Three more suggestions I'd like to make, just for more fluidity in my opinion. One is closer to feedback and the other two are kind of just personal gripes even though I know sources have them like that. Take them if/as you might.

-You should probably delay the animation with the fire pillar during Saika. If you use Saika without waiting a few frames after Ya Otome, the attack will still commence, but when Iori launches the fire pillar, the enemy will essentially be launched just by landing on the fire pillar, if that makes any sense.
-The MAX version of Saku Tsumagushi should look different than the normal version other than just more explosions at the end. Either an explosion before he starts spinning or an extra spin while he's rising.
-The delayed damage for Homurabotogi never seemed to make sense to me. It worked before because the flame itself was delayed, but since it's basically instantaneous here, it just feels off.

Also, might upload a version of the SFF with some of the inconsistencies with the color separation fixed. Depending on if I get them all fixed and if it would be alright.
#37  October 03, 2016, 09:12:12 am
-You should probably delay the animation with the fire pillar during Saika. If you use Saika without waiting a few frames after Ya Otome, the attack will still commence, but when Iori launches the fire pillar, the enemy will essentially be launched just by landing on the fire pillar, if that makes any sense.
-The MAX version of Saku Tsumagushi should look different than the normal version other than just more explosions at the end. Either an explosion before he starts spinning or an extra spin while he's rising.
-The delayed damage for Homurabotogi never seemed to make sense to me. It worked before because the flame itself was delayed, but since it's basically instantaneous here, it just feels off.

Also, might upload a version of the SFF with some of the inconsistencies with the color separation fixed. Depending on if I get them all fixed and if it would be alright.

-I get what you mean by that. I did made it a bit faster, but you're right. It does look a bit off when it's on the highest point of the Saika flame. I'll make the animation a bit slower.
-Ugh, the MAX version... to be honest, I had no idea how to improve it, or to make it more like the source material. I tried to make it more like he slammed his opponent harder, but yeah, it needs a bit more improvement. Perhaps I'll look more into how to make it look better unless anyone has any suggestions?
-Again, looking at the source. It is weird like that. Maybe I'll make it a bit faster to finish?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of372qHqTgw
-Hmm, thought I got the one's that were off, but yeah, you can upload, just to be safe.
#38  October 03, 2016, 11:45:14 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I was thinking just make the damage happen at the same time as the flame pillar. Also, if you can, make the env shake a little more extreme like it is in source? Double also, I gave you some suggestions for Saki Tsumagushi, or were you just asking for more ideas?

Triple also, here's the link for the fixed SFF http://www.mediafire.com/file/p5xtcqoyxp1eg6n/Sprite.sff

Edit: So two weird things that happened during a pseudo mirror match [I was playing N. Iori and the AI was O. Iori.]

1- O. Iori seemed to be doing N. Iori's supers. He tried to pull off the Normal Ya Otome, but I blocked it. Then he tried pulling off Saki Tsumagushi but he got hit out of it. Not sure what caused it or how to fix it. Maybe overlapping states? Is that even a thing?

2- Not even sure how to describe what happened or, more accurately how, but O. Iori just started sliding under the ground and I couldn't hit him.

The strangest of happenings.
Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:11:35 pm by Project.13
#39  October 03, 2016, 01:12:24 pm
I was thinking just make the damage happen at the same time as the flame pillar. Also, if you can, make the env shake a little more extreme like it is in source? Double also, I gave you some suggestions for Saki Tsumagushi, or were you just asking for more ideas?

Triple also, here's the link for the fixed SFF http://www.mediafire.com/file/p5xtcqoyxp1eg6n/Sprite.sff

-The problem is the I'm afraid the hyper combo name will appear too fast unless I end it at the time of release?
-No problem.
-Nah, yours are good. Don't mind me.

Also, thanks.
#40  October 03, 2016, 02:07:20 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I feel like timing the super text right as that giant flaming pillar of death and destruction happens is extremely fitting if the damage happens just then as well. Unless you weren't actually talking about tweaking Homurabotogi.

If you're talking about MAX Saku Tsumagushi, then yeah, the KO should be registered at the time of the release.

Edit: I feel bad that I'm didn't catch all of this sooner, but Crouching MK has the HK sound when it hits, while jumping MP uses the MK sound.

Edit 2: MAX Oni Homura can be done so long as you have just one full bar.

Edit 3: [I'm bad at catching this stuff, I know.] If you manage to chip KO with the grab part of Kototsuki In as O. Iori, N. Iori's voice will play instead when he blasts them in the face.
Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 07:46:10 am by Project.13
#41  October 04, 2016, 08:33:46 am
Edit: So two weird things that happened during a pseudo mirror match [I was playing N. Iori and the AI was O. Iori.]

1- O. Iori seemed to be doing N. Iori's supers. He tried to pull off the Normal Ya Otome, but I blocked it. Then he tried pulling off Saki Tsumagushi but he got hit out of it. Not sure what caused it or how to fix it. Maybe overlapping states? Is that even a thing?

2- Not even sure how to describe what happened or, more accurately how, but O. Iori just started sliding under the ground and I couldn't hit him.

The strangest of happenings.

I believe it's caused by the A.I. itself. It believes O. Iori can still do the normal things N. Iori can do. I didn't do an A.I. for either one, so yeah, that's probably what caused it to happen. If anyone out there knows how to program A.I. and would like to do Iori, then I'd be grateful.

I feel like timing the super text right as that giant flaming pillar of death and destruction happens is extremely fitting if the damage happens just then as well. Unless you weren't actually talking about tweaking Homurabotogi.

If you're talking about MAX Saku Tsumagushi, then yeah, the KO should be registered at the time of the release.

Edit: I feel bad that I'm didn't catch all of this sooner, but Crouching MK has the HK sound when it hits, while jumping MP uses the MK sound.

Edit 2: MAX Oni Homura can be done so long as you have just one full bar.

Edit 3: [I'm bad at catching this stuff, I know.] If you manage to chip KO with the grab part of Kototsuki In as O. Iori, N. Iori's voice will play instead when he blasts them in the face.

-Well, not the damage per say, just how it looks. I'll see how it looks when damage is sent. If I don't like it that way, then I'll make it so that damage comes out, then kill at that time (similar to how O. Iori's San Shingi no Ni works)(or better, if doesn't kill when the flames comes up, then the second part will). How does that sound?
-Oh, whoops. Fixed.
-Double Whoops. Fixed.
-I'll look into it. [Also, no problem. I'm bad at finding them too. That's what feedback is for. :)]

Edit: I actually found the problem from Staubhold's feedback. Turns out the command was the old version I intended, so I fixed that.

Also, thanks to Jmorphman for fixing my problem with Ya Otome. I'm back in business and you guys should be expecting an update from me very soon. ;)
Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:43:34 am by Knuckles8864
#42  October 05, 2016, 12:57:01 pm
Sorry to double post, but....

What do you think?
#43  October 05, 2016, 01:00:42 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
#44  October 05, 2016, 11:53:59 pm
#45  October 09, 2016, 12:02:17 am
Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for: Iori Yagami has been updated.

<v.10/08/16>
 - Updated MAX Shiki 311: Saku Tsumagushi a bit
 - Fixed Ura 1029 Shiki: Homurabotogi and it Super Portrait Name
 - EX 212 Shiki: Kototsuki In is now two hits, first hit hits like normal, second hit picks up grounded opponents
 - Fixed Ya Sakazaki so you can't use it again after the opponent has been hit by it
 - Changed EX Tsumagushi a bit
 - Fixed Win Quotes (Again)
 - Updated Ya Otome (Many thanks to Jmorphman)
 - Fixed the 2nd hit of 212 Shiki: Kototsuki In
 - Fixed Sound Issues with Crouch Medium Kick and Jump Medium Punch
 - Fixed SFF (Many thanks to Project.13)
 - Fixed Super Canceling before Yami Barai projectile is hit
 - Updated Special Intro vs Jmorphman's Kyo Kusanagi
 - Fixed Saika used under 1000 power with an error from it as well
 - Fixed some Readme stuff

Link Updated.
#46  October 09, 2016, 05:38:18 am
Awesome update adding this guy to my roster asap thank you, still the debug thing is in there though  state 8150 player practicles (65) beying destroyed something like that. You got my char of the month vote by far. Great char I hope we see more from you.
Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 05:45:31 am by PeXXeR
#47  October 09, 2016, 06:14:33 am
Awesome update adding this guy to my roster asap thank you, still the debug thing is in there though  state 8150 player practicles (65) beying destroyed something like that. You got my char of the month vote by far. Great char I hope we see more from you.

Where exactly did you find that? And thanks for the support, mate!
#48  October 09, 2016, 02:05:33 pm
    • Germany
Some quick feedback...

- typo in the readme 212 Shiki: Kototsuki In is done with F, DF, D, DB. B +k, not B, DB, D, DF, F, k (both normal & Orochi mode)
 - p2 position in the MAX Shiki 1201: Ya Otome (Orochi Mode) is a tad bit above the ground...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

- minor thing... Normal Iori Geshiki: Yumebiki F + y voice sounds like Orochi Iori voice
#49  October 09, 2016, 03:25:34 pm
I was fighting againts him dunno what he did but this happend , guessing an AI bug. he was stuck there.

Debug says. Player Iori Yagami in state 1330 used anim2 outside of custom state.
Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:33:43 pm by PeXXeR
#50  October 09, 2016, 03:49:31 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Been waiting for this and you certainly didn't disappoint with the updates. Though there are still a few things to note.

-O. Iori still has that thing with his crouching LP and LK where the face/sprites will switch back to N. Iori if they hit.
-On the same note, some of O. Iori's attack animations will briefly display the neutral for N. Iori as well, before going back to his hunched over stance.
-Just one thing I want to point out, though it's super minor. Ya Otome can be super-canceled, but not on the 8th hit [The hit right before the grab]. Is that intentional?
#51  October 10, 2016, 08:27:36 am
Some quick feedback...

- typo in the readme 212 Shiki: Kototsuki In is done with F, DF, D, DB. B +k, not B, DB, D, DF, F, k (both normal & Orochi mode)
 - p2 position in the MAX Shiki 1201: Ya Otome (Orochi Mode) is a tad bit above the ground...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

- minor thing... Normal Iori Geshiki: Yumebiki F + y voice sounds like Orochi Iori voice

-Fixed.
-Fixed.
-I believe the sound is his Heavy Hits/Last hit of 217 Shiki: Aoi Hana

Been waiting for this and you certainly didn't disappoint with the updates. Though there are still a few things to note.

-O. Iori still has that thing with his crouching LP and LK where the face/sprites will switch back to N. Iori if they hit.
-On the same note, some of O. Iori's attack animations will briefly display the neutral for N. Iori as well, before going back to his hunched over stance.
-Just one thing I want to point out, though it's super minor. Ya Otome can be super-canceled, but not on the 8th hit [The hit right before the grab]. Is that intentional?

-Whoops. Fixed again.
-I think I fixed them. If you spot anymore, let me know.
-That's kind of intentional. You shouldn't be able to super cancel after the 50th sprite of each one, however, you can time it just before the 8th hit (it is a bit tricky.)

Also, I might make EX 100 Shiki: Oniyaki the KoF: XIII version, but I'll keep the other one intact, just in case. What do you guys think?

Link Updated.
#52  October 10, 2016, 11:17:57 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Some feedback regarding just the super Shiki 1201: Ya Otome.

-There's no EnvShake on the first few hits.
-Orochi Iori is missing sound fx on the level 1 version of the attack when the opponent is pinned down.

That's all, thanks for the release. For your first character, it's very good. This is a definite keeper. :)
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#53  October 10, 2016, 12:02:11 pm

-Orochi Iori is missing sound fx on the level 1 version of the attack when the opponent is pinned down.

That's all, thanks for the release. For your first character, it's very good. This is a definite keeper. :)

-Which hits do you mean?
-I thought that was source wise?

Also, thanks for support.
#54  October 10, 2016, 11:48:53 pm
The bug that I reported was from an old version lol. The only thing I noticed now is that sometimes  Orochi Iori does normal iori stuff and play normal Iori sounds, thats it. Thats when you fight against him so its AI stuff.
Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 11:54:54 pm by PeXXeR
#55  October 11, 2016, 12:39:21 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA

-Which hits do you mean?
-I thought that was source wise?

Also, thanks for support.
-All the hits except the last one before the grab with the purple flames. Basically, the punches and slashes before Iori grabs the opponent and explodes. Since it's a super, I think it should have more impact to the opponent. It looks kinda stiff in my opinion.
-Really? I had no idea. I used a video of Capcom vs. SNK 2 for reference and it sounds weird. Orochi Iori makes grunting sounds only and the ground fx appears three times before the purple flame explosion.

Also, I forgot a few more things:
-There should be a sound effect where he dashes when doing Shiki 1201: Ya Otome. Unless it's source wise and doesn't have a sound effect in the original, then never mind.
-Iori only has 1 slash sound effect and is missing a few more. There should be at least a medium and strong version. The one currently used in his Shiki 1201: Ya Otome sounds like a bunch of light hits, which may not have much impact on the super. And the strong hit up close to the opponent should sound a tad more stronger at least a medium or so.

No problem. :)
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:42:34 am by SolidZone 26
#56  October 11, 2016, 09:03:56 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
#57  October 14, 2016, 12:08:58 pm
  • Oreta awai tsubasa... ♪
    • Brazil
Every day one step closer to the perfection, you have done a very good work on it, Knuckles. Congratz.
#58  October 15, 2016, 07:12:23 am
-All the hits except the last one before the grab with the purple flames. Basically, the punches and slashes before Iori grabs the opponent and explodes. Since it's a super, I think it should have more impact to the opponent. It looks kinda stiff in my opinion.
-Really? I had no idea. I used a video of Capcom vs. SNK 2 for reference and it sounds weird. Orochi Iori makes grunting sounds only and the ground fx appears three times before the purple flame explosion.

Also, I forgot a few more things:
-There should be a sound effect where he dashes when doing Shiki 1201: Ya Otome. Unless it's source wise and doesn't have a sound effect in the original, then never mind.
-Iori only has 1 slash sound effect and is missing a few more. There should be at least a medium and strong version. The one currently used in his Shiki 1201: Ya Otome sounds like a bunch of light hits, which may not have much impact on the super. And the strong hit up close to the opponent should sound a tad more stronger at least a medium or so.

No problem. :)

-Ah, I see what you mean. I left it alone since it seemed like source again, but I can see your point of view. Besides, future KoF games make it so there is EnvShake when he hits with those, right? I'll make a change so it'll be a bit more impact in look.
-It depends on what game you look at. You're right on CvS2, but I used O. Iori's first one from SvC: Chaos. Since his sounds come from that game, I decided to make it that.
-Again, you're right, but I dunno. It makes the sound of footsteps, though, which I thought was kind of weird, but maybe I could do something about it? We'll see.
-Not a fan of only one slash sound, eh? I'll see how more slash sounds will do for Iori.

I just noticed I missed a few pixels in Iori's laugh and his arm raise win pose so I fixed those up too. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4caf9u8ss37pcr2/Sprite.sff

Thanks, kindly again. I did work on some missing sprites myself on O. Iori since it seems the original color separation (Froz, who is the man, by the way) had some sprites missing from his. It's not his fault though. The original sprite work where I got it from (Quickfist's who got his from Hero's) had this problem for some reason. I guess he was so fast coming down, no one would notice?

Every day one step closer to the perfection, you have done a very good work on it, Knuckles. Congratz.

Thanks for the support.

Spoiler: Warning, Possible Mini-Rant? (click to see content)

Welp, that aside, I was thinking on what I should do next. I was thinking on tackling something Capcom related (since it would be better for me to not try something like making two seperate into one for a while.) Some choices were on the lines of Dhalsim, Amingo, Dudley, or maybe an edit to fix up varos_hades' Blanka (make his damage more like CvS2's, maybe add some intros he had in the SFA series?)
Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 01:13:00 pm by Knuckles8864
#59  October 15, 2016, 07:50:56 am
Wished it would Dhalsim, Zangief and Claw  :mlol: I am looking forward to Dhalsim most  :truestory:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#60  October 15, 2016, 08:07:46 am
Wished it would Dhalsim, Zangief and Claw  :mlol: I am looking forward to Dhalsim most  :truestory:

I was also kind of thinking of Zangief as well, however I thought about Mech Zangief would probably have to be there too, but maybe another time. As for Claw, I love him, but I don't think I have the full potential to code in the claw and mask mechanics.

Dhalsim would probably be the easiest, I loved Rajaa's version, but I hated the fact his wife was there all the time.
#61  October 15, 2016, 08:19:40 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Well, Claw is really hardass in this plan. But mainly because of Mugen's limitation. Even if you'll code his mask correctly, throwing him will show everything.
Tested in Charlie's ability to change his sides, but here We'll look at N-Mario's Vega.

So really, it's better to make him without falling Claws and Mask.
#62  October 15, 2016, 08:21:18 am
Well, Claw is really hardass in this plan. But mainly because of Mugen's limitation. Even if you'll code his mask correctly, throwing him will show everything.
Tested in Charlie's ability to change his sides, but here We'll look at N-Mario's Vega.
So really, it's better to make him without falling Claws and Mask.

Ah, same deal as Orochi Iori in the both version. That's why I made the separate version of Orochi's SFF to prevent that since it seemed like the only way it would accept it.
#63  October 15, 2016, 08:28:17 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Yeah, you got me right. But, as can you see, custom stated of enemy even destroys helpers, so there is no escape of this problem.
So really, it could be good to see Claw in P.o.T.S., but only way to make him maximally good is to make claws and mask attached to sprite, not falling down.
#64  October 15, 2016, 08:48:10 am
    • USA
#65  October 15, 2016, 08:53:15 am

I was also kind of thinking of Zangief as well, however I thought about Mech Zangief would probably have to be there too, but maybe another time.
Too easy(it's not all that complicated), also alt modes are not mandatory.
https://vid.me/q5tc

Also it's not some HUGE deal to not have the detachable, rather have him at all.

I mean it would be nice for Zangief to have some variety, you know. I mean, I would start with Normal Zangief, then probably would work up with Mech.
#66  October 15, 2016, 08:57:02 am
    • USA
Well, unlike Orochi Iori, you really only need to use remappal, similar to Ryu/Ken & he doesn't even have an ult stance. All you'd have to do is add his MVC special/supers. I'm just saying it's very simple and wouldn't take a lot of time to do.
#67  October 15, 2016, 09:32:05 am
Dunno what YT video you watched but as soon as you fixed your Iori I switched out Quickfist's one asap. Also I am having a ton of fun with this Iori its great, let the haters hate. I dont care what anybody says, this Iori is fucking awesome. All he needs is that annoying orochi Iori AI fix not to do the normal Iori stuff and its perfect.
#68  October 15, 2016, 11:44:42 am
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
I am like some users : waiting for update. He s close to be excellent ;). For your future wips, totally agree  with your choices. fix varo s blanka could be a good idea (fixing bugs, hi res fx). as for zangief and dhalsim, maybe more "easy" cause you have good base with rajaa and koop ones. It s great to see someone doing pots chars close style, you have all my support :)
#69  October 15, 2016, 08:34:28 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
With Claw/Balrog/Vega, you could code it like Buckus' Capt. America: whenever C.America is grabbed, his shield goes flying off and disappears and when the custom state finishes, the shield returns to him.  It's not efficient, but it's certainly a better work around instead of having the shield attached to him during custom states.  Could work for Claw/Balrog/Vega as well.  Things don't need to be source accurate.[/offtopic]
Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 08:37:43 pm by The Sudden Rarity
#70  October 27, 2016, 06:11:25 pm
Isn't there anything I can do so Orochi Iori's AI won't use Normal Iori's moves? So far I've noticed it in Shiki 108, Shiki 1201 and his block counter.
I put them in separate folders so I can edit Orochi Iori inidvidually if anything.
#71  January 28, 2017, 10:34:35 am
Hey guys. Sorry about my absence. I got off my lazy butt, and finally updated Iori!

Here's what's new:
 - A couple of new palettes
 - Added more slash sounds
 - Made the Hit Sparks smaller
 - Fixed Lvl 1. Ya Otome not being hit by anything
 - Fixed Ya Otome not being hit by projectiles
 - Fixed Supers not being invincible for a short time
 - Fixed EX Tsumagushi being hit by projectiles
 - Made a version of EX 100 Shiki: Oniyaki like KoF XIII
 - Made some adjustments to hitboxes
 - Other things I may have forgotten

Also, I added a bit of A.I., so Orochi shouldn't use Normal Iori's moves anymore.

Link updated. Enjoy!
#72  January 28, 2017, 02:37:32 pm
    • Germany
Uhh! Thanks for the update.
#73  January 28, 2017, 07:11:34 pm
Thanks for the updates.
#74  January 29, 2017, 02:08:53 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
-Iori can throw out a second Yami Barai even if the first one hasn't hit the opponent yet. I think you'd really only have the time to do this in 1.1 at full screen distance, but that's how I got it.
-A bit of a suggestion for the EX Oniyaki if I may. Instead of making it exactly like Orochi Iori's, why not make the first two spins do one hit each, and the last one deal two hits?
-I also feel like close HP should be a punch instead of a slash thing. I know it's a slash during Ya Otome, but I don't think it's been a slash as a normal attack in any of the games.
-The grab explosion on MAX Saku Tsumagushi should do with some slight env shake.

Still a great character and a very well done update. Welcome back, man.

Edit: Something I just caught, kind of a "blink and you'd miss it" kind of thing. The 7th hit of MAX Ya Otome is still a slash spark instead of the standard hit spark.
Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 05:35:19 am by Project.13
#75  January 30, 2017, 12:44:54 am
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
Great update, thanks a lot and welcome back ;). Just one (little) thing : there is only one kof14 pal instead of two on palette folder.
#76  January 30, 2017, 02:34:22 pm
-Iori can throw out a second Yami Barai even if the first one hasn't hit the opponent yet. I think you'd really only have the time to do this in 1.1 at full screen distance, but that's how I got it.
-A bit of a suggestion for the EX Oniyaki if I may. Instead of making it exactly like Orochi Iori's, why not make the first two spins do one hit each, and the last one deal two hits?
-I also feel like close HP should be a punch instead of a slash thing. I know it's a slash during Ya Otome, but I don't think it's been a slash as a normal attack in any of the games.
-The grab explosion on MAX Saku Tsumagushi should do with some slight env shake.

Still a great character and a very well done update. Welcome back, man.

Edit: Something I just caught, kind of a "blink and you'd miss it" kind of thing. The 7th hit of MAX Ya Otome is still a slash spark instead of the standard hit spark.

-Haven't used 1.1, so I never would've seen that. Fixed.
-I guess that makes sense to make further differences. Should I keep the first two flames then if I were to do that, or should I make it like "1 hit first, 2 hits second and then third spin 3 hits?"
-After looking into other games (1998, 2002), yes you are right with that. KoF XIII does it weirdly with the slash in close range, and when the opponent jumps, it hits normally. It just looks like a claw motion to me, since he looks like he's slashing upwards, but I'll fix it.
-Made that slight update.

-And for some reason, I put two Slash Lows in the code! Whoopsie! Fixed.

Great update, thanks a lot and welcome back ;). Just one (little) thing : there is only one kof14 pal instead of two on palette folder.

One must've been there from when I tried to edit it the first time. Fixed.
Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 02:44:54 pm by Knuckles8864
#77  January 30, 2017, 04:23:29 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I'd personally drop the flames for it. Even though O. Iori also doesn't use the flames, it does make sense.
#78  January 30, 2017, 11:31:27 pm
I would keep the flames on pretty much every move he has, I like the flames a lot, but its no biggie, but I do think its part of the char.
If you guys are talking about the  EX dragon punch motion that is. As for how it it hits I suggest make them 1 each spin then go for 2 or 3 on the last one.
#79  January 31, 2017, 02:55:19 am
I'll do 1, 1, 3. How does that sound to you guys?
#80  January 31, 2017, 03:09:50 am
its all on you Knuckles, test them out and see what you like more and works best, I am just happy you keep on updating this guy, thanks.
#81  January 31, 2017, 03:39:04 am
Thank you guys for the support. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to get the damage right. So far I'm leaning towards the previous one, unless I can get it just right. I only did the XIII style because someone suggested doing that. (I don't remember who, my apologies.) and I kind of grew into that idea, since it felt like it did so much damage (with good timing and all that.) Also, I fixed that version's damage because it was a bit more than expected.

Edit: Link updated. Tell me what you guys think. :)
Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:08:48 am by Knuckles8864
#82  January 31, 2017, 05:21:09 am
 now that I had the chance to test it out, I will be honest, it looks kinda iffy, the old one looked better, instead of reducing hits and stuff, why not nerf  a bit the old one(if the damage was an issue) but keep the look the same, dunno the sprites even look like they should do more hits when he spins, dunno, dunno its all up to you. :)
Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 05:25:38 am by PeXXeR
#83  January 31, 2017, 08:18:44 am
I did nerf the damage of the old one to the desired damage. Maybe I could make the movement a bit less than Orochi's Super. Like I said, I meant to do it more like KOF XIII (and now that I look at it, XIV as well.)
#84  February 01, 2017, 11:11:13 am
Sorry for double-post, but link updated again. Made it so EX Oniyaki is less distance than Orochi's Super and damage has been lessened from before.
#85  February 01, 2017, 04:19:10 pm
  • Multi-Character User
  • Too good to master one character
@Knuckle8864 What happened to his Sidestep Attack? The Punch Sidestep Attack doesn't have a knockdown property.....
#86  February 02, 2017, 08:53:23 am
@Knuckle8864 What happened to his Sidestep Attack? The Punch Sidestep Attack doesn't have a knockdown property.....

Fixed. Third time's the charm, right? Link updated.
#87  February 04, 2017, 08:31:36 pm
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
so..this is a Iori who becomes Orochi too? 2 in1? I remember  Snk version made by Sander...Warusaki and others did CVS Iori too...
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#88  February 05, 2017, 12:50:18 pm
Yes. This is a 2 in 1 character.

Anyway, I was thinking of making Dhalsim (I kinda got started a bit on the sprites.) However, I'm hoping Rajaa(/Froz since he made the CS perfect) is okay with the use of the sprites. I say Rajaa specifically since he was a bit sour since someone wanted to convert him into PotS style before. (I won't do the same, mind you.)
#89  February 05, 2017, 01:23:34 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
However, I'm hoping Rajaa(/Froz since he made the CS perfect) is okay with the use of the sprites. I say Rajaa specifically since he was a bit sour since someone wanted to convert him into PotS style before. (I won't do the same, mind you.)

I believe he wont mind. In that particular case it was because it was being Pots-ized and he probably was being sarcastic rather than denying permission to edit. If it bothers you, PM him and ask or just give credit as usual.
#90  February 05, 2017, 01:27:10 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
MFG doesn't require you to have the original creator's approval, although I will say it is quite admirable that you have that much respect for his thoughts. 
#91  February 05, 2017, 01:55:37 pm
However, I'm hoping Rajaa(/Froz since he made the CS perfect) is okay with the use of the sprites. I say Rajaa specifically since he was a bit sour since someone wanted to convert him into PotS style before. (I won't do the same, mind you.)

I believe he wont mind. In that particular case it was because it was being Pots-ized and he probably was being sarcastic rather than denying permission to edit. If it bothers you, PM him and ask or just give credit as usual.

Of course I would credit him for his work. What kind of a person would I be if I didn't credit those who did all the dedication they put in their work?

MFG doesn't require you to have the original creator's approval, although I will say it is quite admirable that you have that much respect for his thoughts. 

What can I say? He has done really well with all he's done.
#92  February 05, 2017, 03:13:17 pm
Looking forward to Dhalsim  ;D

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#93  February 05, 2017, 05:58:45 pm
Yes. This is a 2 in 1 character.

Anyway, I was thinking of making Dhalsim (I kinda got started a bit on the sprites.) However, I'm hoping Rajaa(/Froz since he made the CS perfect) is okay with the use of the sprites. I say Rajaa specifically since he was a bit sour since someone wanted to convert him into PotS style before. (I won't do the same, mind you.)

are you really going to do this because i was thinking of having him done to
#94  February 10, 2017, 04:57:14 am

I'm doing it as we speak. So far, I believe his Basics are done, and his Get Hits are just about done. I'm just looking for some Jumping Guard Clash sprites right now, since he's got the other two. (I've also added and color separated a couple of sprites that were missing, such as his Vertical Spinning.)
#95  February 10, 2017, 05:12:50 am
  • Niigasan
cant wait to see what you do with dahlsim!
#96  February 10, 2017, 05:54:52 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
I loved Rajaa's Dhalsim, but knowing that a PotS-esque version is in the works from you, it'll make a nice companion piece ^..^ can't wait to see him.
#97  February 10, 2017, 09:16:49 am

I'm doing it as we speak. So far, I believe his Basics are done, and his Get Hits are just about done. I'm just looking for some Jumping Guard Clash sprites right now, since he's got the other two. (I've also added and color separated a couple of sprites that were missing, such as his Vertical Spinning.)

oh wow nice man! ok looking forward to your pots style version of him! this is awesome!
#98  February 11, 2017, 07:30:00 am
    • USA
Wow, your gonna edit Rajaa's Dhalsim? Aight dog let's see what you got to offer
#99  June 18, 2017, 12:15:07 am
Yes Necro post and all that but I doubt it's supposed to be intentional for Iori but.Shiki 306: Saika: can be done without doing the super first.
If you just do QCFx4 he'll do it on it's own.
#100  June 18, 2017, 04:50:12 am
    • USA
0:42 Maybe it wasn't, but.
#101  June 18, 2017, 04:51:30 am
That's a somewhat different move. Also in the readme it says it's meant to be used after his level 1 super.
The Shiki 1201: Ya Otome is the super it's supposed to be used after.
#102  June 18, 2017, 06:00:41 am
Yes Necro post and all that but I doubt it's supposed to be intentional for Iori but.Shiki 306: Saika: can be done without doing the super first.
If you just do QCFx4 he'll do it on it's own.

That's an issue with the A.I. It is only supposed to be from Saika.
#103  June 18, 2017, 07:02:55 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
No, that's not AI issue. You really can execute Saika without super. You have a codes in CMD, letting you to do that.
You already have executing Saika encoded in that super itself, and both of codes works fine, so you don't need CMD codes. You may delete them both. I already checked, AI and player can execute this move, and in proper way.