Piccolo Xmas RELEASE (Read 66570 times)

Started by Balthazar, December 25, 2016, 10:55:09 am
Share this topic:
Re: Piccolo Xmas RELEASE
#181  March 08, 2017, 05:56:35 am
  • Where's Gohan!
    • USA
    • E_Harrington19@hotmail.com
I just tested and I can OTG just fine in the corner after all 3 variants of the FWD throw.

Ah never mind, I understand what I'm doing wrong. My timing is off. At mid screen, I'm holding 'back' during FWD grab to make the opponent fall to my feet, then going into the Eye Laser cmd. While in the corner, I don't have to hold 'back' so I'm not allowing my opponent to fall bounce. Didn't realize the subtle difference in timing. My fault. Thanks for checking it out though.
#182  January 13, 2018, 12:00:51 pm
    • Spain
    • cidiego@gmail.com
Sorry if this thread is old but... Would someone happen to have this version with english sounds only?
this one contains both japanese and english, and it weights a lot because of that. Im really concerned about MUGEN weight.

Thank you
Thank you all for sharing!
#183  January 13, 2018, 12:39:34 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
We intend to remove the alt voices in the future. And make them separate downloads.
#184  March 24, 2018, 10:48:34 pm
    • Canada

Check the description for more info! :)
#185  March 24, 2018, 10:59:45 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
OMG. That's a big surprise!!! Oo'
#186  March 25, 2018, 01:55:03 am
    • Mexico
    • cucco77@hotmail.com
This update made my day!
#187  March 27, 2018, 03:06:30 pm
  • goes back to Melchior!
    • Brazil
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eliz2Ix77WI[/youtube]

Check the description for more info! :)

The updates were good, it was very difficult to face Piccolo in mode history, I had to change his level.

And Jiren looks incredible, his mobility was incredible.
Congratulations and do not give up!

Your actions may well save or destroy your life. You must handle your sword with full knowledge of the consequences. - Melchior
#188  March 28, 2018, 10:09:23 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I´ve downloded the updated piccoro of Balthazar website, but it´s getting me this error, everytime I try to play with it
Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:30:06 pm by yaret
#189  March 28, 2018, 10:28:56 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You don't have the latest HDBZ build. Need to update your whole game then install the updated Piccolo.
#190  March 28, 2018, 10:35:26 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#191  May 24, 2019, 11:54:46 am
    • Russia
Balancing issue: Jump Counter basically allows for a full combo (instant airdash). The stun time on the opponent is ballistic, I did an IAD, landed, did a close HK, and it still registered as a counter hit.
This issue initially prompted me to write a 50-page essay detailing all the horrid balancing decisions within HDBZ, but I found too many of them to bother.
And no, doing it is not difficult. There's a big pause before he does the Jump Counter, you have all the time in the world to buffer the airdash.
I would suggest removing it altogether.
#192  May 24, 2019, 05:19:18 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You can’t even air dash till he gets higher from what I remember. I appreciate you taking the time to report this one single thing out of all the issues you have though