YesNoOk

a few questions... (Read 955 times)

Started by disturbed_angel, August 03, 2008, 11:01:20 pm
Share this topic:
a few questions...
#1  August 03, 2008, 11:01:20 pm
1. I have a bunch of balanced characters and uber-cheap characters that I am too lazy to edit. is there any way to set which group of characters you fight first in the arcade/story mode, so that the first fight won't be against a godly character then after that someone weak like kung fu man? In other words, can I set the order of what kind of characters i first first?

2. I'm using the mugen fighting jam screenpack and I noticed that there's no quick match. does anyone know how I can add it or perhaps have a link to some files that I can add to my folder to put a quick match option in there.

3. The 2 player option sounds fun, but it's akward to play with two people on one keyboard. Can you play mugen with two keyboards plugged in?
Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:26:31 pm by disturbed_angel
Re: a few questions...
#2  August 03, 2008, 11:07:11 pm
  • I got a PM.
If you open select.def at there very bottom you will find the controller for how many fighters you will face. There are 10 order numbers. Right now yours looks like this. 5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 If you just wanted just have all over you chars play then you could just change the first number to the amount of players you have because by default the order of the players is 1. This won't play all of the chars though because some of them will be played twice.

You could also set order numbers to the players so that you started out playing the easier players and moved on to the harder ones.

add order=1 through order=10 after all of your chars and then change the 5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 to the number of players with order=1, order=2 and so on all the way to order=10. Example 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 this would set the game to play 10 players with order=1 through order=10 You can set as many players as you want to the orders but you can't have more than 10 orders.
#3  August 03, 2008, 11:11:12 pm
thanks. ;D

Do you know anything about setting up a quick fight option?
#4  August 05, 2008, 05:02:06 am
  • this is the pixel of justice ^
thanks. ;D

Do you know anything about setting up a quick fight option?
go to watch, choose your character as player 1, when the fight starts, go into debug mode (if your not already in it) and press ctrl 1, and thats it
it was a glorious tale
#5  August 06, 2008, 01:44:54 am
thanks.