YesNoOk

Screen size question (Read 654 times)

Started by James-Mc, March 03, 2008, 09:19:24 pm
Share this topic:
Screen size question
#1  March 03, 2008, 09:19:24 pm
This might be a stupid question but im goin for it anyway  ;D

Im 100% new to this hold thing and i was wondering how do you make mugen full screen when i use it its always in a tiny box.
Thanks
Re: Screen size question
#2  March 03, 2008, 10:40:18 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Kill your unborn child and/or press Alt + Enter. There's also a way to set your Mugen to be full screen by default in your mugen.cfg file (in the data folder) which may or may not involve eating live kittens, but I never bothered with making Mugen Full screen by default, so you'll have to look. With a small kitten in hand, just in case. The window itself can also be resized through mugen.cfg, but there should already be something on this forum about how to resize your window.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#3  March 03, 2008, 10:50:29 pm
.....Alt + Enter   --;
i just ate so ill leave the kittens alone for now
Thanks, im slowly ( oh so slowly  :P ) increasing my knowledge  :)
#4  August 31, 2008, 09:12:45 am
I but my mugen a my new computer but it will not work screen size wise. I never had trouble making it full screen before. I put "hardware" in the space but it will not play.
heres the message im getting "cant change video 340x240x16bit"
#5  September 03, 2008, 09:50:37 am
try changing ur depth of sixteen
to um 24 maybe that will fix it