YesNoOk

Request: PDC Sprite Creation Tutorial/Templates (Read 877 times)

Started by Steel Komodo, May 31, 2014, 05:07:59 pm
Share this topic:
Request: PDC Sprite Creation Tutorial/Templates
#1  May 31, 2014, 05:07:59 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
So this request isn't really for a MUGEN project, but the content I'm looking for is MUGEN-related, I guess.

Basically, when O Illusionista was working on Pocket Dimensional Clash as a fighting game, I remember the full game section had a board talking about creating sprites for the project. I also distinctly remember there was a sort of "kit" for creating NGPC-styled sprites similar to SvC: MOTM, that consisted of base heads and hands as well as guides for drawing limbs. It was a long time ago, so I could be remembering this wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was a thing.

Anyway, I'm currently starting work on a game project with Game Maker, and I want to use a similar sprite style, although with some colour and shading. After some thought, I figured using that kit would help speed up the creation of sprites for the main character, among other things, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have it saved somewhere? I would appreciate it very much if somebody could post it here, if they did have it.
Re: Request: PDC Sprite Creation Tutorial/Templates
#2  June 05, 2014, 01:26:45 pm
Is this what you are looking for?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Request: PDC Sprite Creation Tutorial/Templates
#3  June 05, 2014, 07:15:35 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
Yes, it is! Thank you very much! :)