YesNoOk

Questions, Answers, and Discussion (Read 1628 times)

Started by Berzerkinblaze, April 28, 2016, 05:18:53 am
Share this topic:
Questions, Answers, and Discussion
#1  April 28, 2016, 05:18:53 am
  • Like a boss!
    • USA

Hello guys! If you've seen the newbie introduction page, you'll know a small amount about me already. If you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them, but this topic is mainly about an issue I've been having with the Pixel Fight screenpack. I love that screenpack, and I want to use it more, but I had to change it because it increased my initial loading time by about 5 precise minutes (Opposed to a maximum of 20 seconds). Also, after the loading, the title screen lags for about 15 seconds, and after that, all is well. That is, until I've selected my characters. The versus screen lags for 5 seconds, and then when the battle loads, the display about what round it is lags the game for 20 seconds, until it says "Engage!" The battle goes smoothly, until round 2, where the same issue persists. After that, the win screen lags, and finally, sometimes, the CHARACTER SELECT screen lags! I don't want to seem like I'm complaining, but I wanted to know if there was an easy fix for this. I've heard that the person that is in charge of the screenpack is named Алексей, and if it helps, here are my laptop's basic stats. Thanks!

Aspire E 15 Start
4 Gb RAM
500 Gb hard drive
Intel Celeron processor
"Once upon a time, there was a big red hooding-ride who sat on a muffet and said, 'Oh Grandma, what big feet you got!' So he chopped of his head with a giant beanstalk and they lived happily ever after."
~Popeye