YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140472 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2801  March 10, 2018, 08:07:18 pm
yeah probably i forgot what episode she debuted in the comics , this is probably the longest break we had in NA , more  than 2 weeks since the last event... not counting dantes i still think it's not really a proper event without grinding.
Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:12:28 pm by 地獄の花
#2802  March 10, 2018, 09:10:25 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Didn't she debut in the All the Statesmen event during the the second anniversary? If that's the case, we won't see her till June of 2019.
#2803  March 11, 2018, 02:54:06 am
in game yes but she debuted in the comics first. if i remember correctly.

and it's weird that's she's a one star servant , i think she's the only one star that appeared since day one.
#2804  March 12, 2018, 12:23:57 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
The only bronze period.
Kinda weird since she's, like, the best thing to farm hands with. It's ridiculous, she shaves off minutes upon minutes upon minutes just from that one stomp!
#2805  March 15, 2018, 08:18:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Dropped 60 quartz hoping for Rama or Helena.

I'll fucking take it.
#2806  March 15, 2018, 10:55:38 am
i'm gonna roll some tickets tomorrow , hope i'll get helena or rama.

nightingale sucks imo. berserker that can't even do damage then what's her use then.
Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:03:09 am by 地獄の花
#2807  March 15, 2018, 11:04:15 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Uhh, support? She's got a 4k heal and tons of damage against humanoids (meaning all servants) alongside Mad Enhancement EX so I don't get what you're talking about...

Nightingale's pretty nice to have as a support, especially later on when you finish her interlude; her NP cuts enemy damage by 50% for one turn on top of a party heal and enemy NP damage cut.
#2808  March 15, 2018, 12:11:12 pm
she's still a berserker ... so that bonus def against humanoids ain't gonna protect her especially against crit servants basically servants that you will be having tough time against even without her in your team.
#2809  March 15, 2018, 05:05:07 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Of course if you use Nightingale purely offensively, then yes she’s mediocre as she has one of the lowest Atk stat for a Berserker, even with her 1.1x damage multiplier, couple that with the fact that she doesn’t have an offensive NP. However the biggest draw about her is that she’s the premiere Buster support servant in the game at the moment with her targetable Buster buff akin to Tamamo’s Fox’s Wedding until a certain cock wizard shows up. Also despite her class as a Berserker, she’s deceptively tanky with her enormous HP pool, support NP which deals a massive debuff to enemy’s Atk and NP (to the point where she can actually tank an enemy NP and live) and consistent heals from her skills and NP, though her survivability isn’t on par with someone like Cu Alter.

Overall she’s one of the best support servants in the game right now especially those with a Buster oriented deck. If anything her only real flaw is that she’s a Berserker which literally contradicts her main role as support. If she were in any other class, she would be up there with the likes of Tamamo of being a great command card oriented support.
#2810  March 15, 2018, 05:17:55 pm
yeah if she was a caster or at least a rider she would be a top tier but sadly she isn't. the only thing i like about her is the buster buff that's it , if i wanted a healer then medea lily is a better choice.
#2811  March 15, 2018, 10:08:28 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Using her through America has been fun, managed to bring her back to full health from 1000 life was awesome - But tbh if I pulled her I don't think she'll be getting much run in my arts team unless I swap out for Herc or something.
#2812  March 15, 2018, 11:28:58 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Nightingale is interesting to use, but as you guys said her big drawback is being a berserker, if she was another class or had an invincibility or evade buff she would be much better.
#2813  March 16, 2018, 01:45:35 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
yeah if she was a caster or at least a rider she would be a top tier but sadly she isn't. the only thing i like about her is the buster buff that's it , if i wanted a healer then medea lily is a better choice.

While both of them are support servants with healing, each of them have different roles.

While Medea Lily is a one trick pony with her healing, it's still one she's really good at as she's suited for more general play. However all that healing won't do any good if the enemy can just one shot you with their NPs which is why Lily isn't always a good choice when it comes to longer or harder battles like boss fights due to her lack of defensive options unless you bring in another support like Mash or Jeanne who can provide those said options.

Nightingale on the other hand while a more specialized kind of support (similar to Tamamo) that works best with Buster teams, can cover a lot more bases than Medea Lily both offensively and defensively due to being a Berserker with support skills. She can actually be a solid choice for more tougher content as she can buff any of her teammate's Buster card damage, heal through skills and NP which are actually on par with Lily's, and has a means of mitigating NP damage.

Tl;dr: Lily can heal for days to due to being Arts based, while Nightingale who can't exactly spam her healing to the same degree trades that for a more versatile skill set.
#2814  March 16, 2018, 06:46:46 am
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
Ooh man i gonna toss my quarts for the 3rd rate up on unum....
for thomas i want em v-v.

;--3/19
in hopes rolling thomas edison in Story Summon section.... pretty much ended with 2 nightingales...
Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:13:00 pm by DartzPie
#2815  March 20, 2018, 08:44:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
NA releasing Queen Medb banner starting 3/22 UTC. This is unexpected since Medb didn't get a rate up until after The Fate/Accel Order event in JP. We can be under the assumption now that Cu Alter and Thomas Edison will have their banners pushed up much earlier than expected as well, probably next week on the 29th.

I won't be pulling for her since I'm fine with Drake.
#2816  March 20, 2018, 09:14:25 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Yeah there's no room for bitches in my harem.
#2817  March 20, 2018, 01:08:57 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
LoL, thats what i get for not waiting xD....
used all my tickets and quartz.
But i guess his banner still far so i guess i can stack up tickets till then.

I dislike Medb. I honestly always viewed her as dude cause of the portait body pose...
#2818  March 20, 2018, 03:11:01 pm
medb , marie attoinette and nightingale are the last servants i would want to pull.
#2819  March 20, 2018, 03:37:50 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Those 3 you just mentioned can actually pull off a decent Buster version of a Anti-Male team against Casters and Berserkers.

Though the biggest problem is that the majority of Casters are female.
#2820  March 20, 2018, 06:27:06 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Medb is viable in a team with berserkers and will be better with her interlude when she get a upgrade on her charisma that increases more atk for male servants

Btw, I only noticed this now, but damn, Nero is so small.
Spoiler: smol (click to see content)