YesNoOk

Donkey Kong by Ax (Read 37694 times)

Started by GTOAkira, March 02, 2014, 01:02:38 am
Share this topic:
Re: Donkey Kong by Ax
#41  March 02, 2014, 10:02:56 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Try talking more for yourself than for other people in that case. It's kind of silly.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#42  March 02, 2014, 11:22:48 pm
  • I'm not a character maker. I'm a character hoster.
    • USA
    • Skype - croixcain1
Seriously, the author needs to be slapped a lot of times
#43  March 02, 2014, 11:24:13 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Be constructive with your posts. If that's not a possibility, just don't post. Saying an author needs to be slapped is not constructive.

Alright, let's try talking about the character itself instead of whatever comes to mind.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#44  March 02, 2014, 11:25:29 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
agreed^
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#45  March 03, 2014, 12:09:57 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Seriously, the author needs to be slapped a lot of times
why?... we don't even now what this character was intended to be, its mostlikely a purpose joke no big deal, I'm a DK fan and this doesn't bother me at all, it just made me laugh a little
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:40:38 am by Lord Kain
#46  March 03, 2014, 12:10:25 am
  • I'm not a character maker. I'm a character hoster.
    • USA
    • Skype - croixcain1
Be constructive with your posts. If that's not a possibility, just don't post. Saying an author needs to be slapped is not constructive.

Alright, let's try talking about the character itself instead of whatever comes to mind.
I understand.
#47  March 03, 2014, 12:34:33 am
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
this was posted at MFFA a couple of days ago. i got the ok from Ax to work on this character. Ill be re-releasing this char this week....all fixed. so hold on guys, i know this is incomplete as FUCK...

DK in your style? Dude, you have my approval. I'm sure there's stuff you can work with better than I could.
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
#48  March 03, 2014, 11:02:38 pm
  • "Let Us Cling Together."
Oh look, it's Sonson's Ape helper (with DK's head) from MvC2!
#49  March 04, 2014, 01:18:42 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#50  March 04, 2014, 07:06:01 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
#51  March 04, 2014, 03:07:38 pm
    • mattyboy2002@hotmail.com
this was posted at MFFA a couple of days ago. i got the ok from Ax to work on this character. Ill be re-releasing this char this week....all fixed. so hold on guys, i know this is incomplete as FUCK...
Personally I think it's gonna take more then a week to fix him I'm sure this DK has a ton of problems to fix I'd try two weeks at minimum.  If you want DJ_HANNIBALROYCE  when I get to cleaning up and redoing DK's sprites I can give you the redone graphics to use I still want to do my own version, but I'll be more then happy to share anything redone with you.
#52  March 04, 2014, 03:12:40 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
Personally I think it's gonna take more then a week to fix him I'm sure this DK has a ton of problems to fix I'd try two weeks at minimum.  If you want DJ_HANNIBALROYCE  when I get to cleaning up and redoing DK's sprites I can give you the redone graphics to use I still want to do my own version, but I'll be more then happy to share anything redone with you.

OMG yes! the more i look at the sprites...the more im annoyed! ill gladly wait for ur revised sprites... im still cleaning up Blue ranger so the timing is perfect.
itll be a collab-edit...LOL. only mugen can make that possible.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#53  March 04, 2014, 07:21:43 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
At this point, it'd be more a total remake than an edit.
Good luck to both of you ! :)