YesNoOk

May you assist a Noob? (Read 528 times)

Started by KoF__Noob, November 03, 2009, 11:07:22 am
Share this topic:
May you assist a Noob?
#1  November 03, 2009, 11:07:22 am
Hey there guys. I've joined the forums before, like along time ago, but I forgot my account. Anyways, I've recently started getting back into Mugen, and I'm working on a King of Fighters M.U.G.E.N. At first I was happy with the progress, but then I was missing the most important thing, a team system thingy. So, would anyone know how you could get something like a 3 on 3 addon? Also, I have another 2 things that are annoying me. Firstly, most of my characters start off with no power / super when they start off, but some of my characters auto start with 3 supers. Is there anyway to fix that so they start with none? Also, in the beginning when the characters are doing their taunts, some characters make the life bars disappear, it also happens when they do their end taunt. Is there anyway to make the life bars appear for those characters, all take 'em away for all?

Also one last thing. Could anyone recommend me a website that has KoF stages, but when you download the stage, it contains the official bgm used for that level? I don't care which KoF it's from, aslong as it has the official music. I've noticed alot of places don't have this feature.

Anyway, thanks you guys.   ;D

EDIt: Sorry if this is the wrong place you guys.  :-\
Re: May you assist a Noob?
#2  November 03, 2009, 11:15:01 am
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
For 3 on 3 it is possible with Team Battle Mode. Just choose Team and change the number of chars. you want to 3. Up to 4 can be used in Team mode.

For all the rest of your questions, you'll have to modify each characters' coding so you'll actually have to start learning how to code a character. :P