YesNoOk

seek help and tutorials to create my first character (Read 1346 times)

Started by Giji Rare WTF Oddity, February 07, 2013, 07:48:40 pm
Share this topic:
seek help and tutorials to create my first character
#1  February 07, 2013, 07:48:40 pm
    • Italy
    • fulignu@tiscali.it
Hello to those of this forum, I try to learn about how to manage the program Fighter Factory Ultimate, use the operating system Windows 7 and also looking for information on how to create my first character, I ask you with the courtesy to give me details of data set on my character to standard levels, my aim to find a tutorial that I learn in first to use the best the program Fighter Factory Ultimate and secondly to learn the language of the codes to be entered in my character, with notepad and also use Fighter Factory and third try an explanation tutorial that starts at a basic level noob in creating the character to the level of the tutorial that I may learn to create me a character similar to Rare Akuma as a very strong character
Re: seek help and tutorials to create my first character
#2  February 07, 2013, 08:01:44 pm
  • Shakespear.
Well here is a complete character creation tutorial by Ryon.  If you want to 'standardize' your character, I would suggest looking up some frame data for characters or games you want to standardize them too.
For getting started, you might want to give this a quick read.  It explains the very basics of coding and how the Mugen engine reads it.

This is the tutorials section of the Guild, if you haven't found it already.

Hope this helps, and good luck to you!
#3  February 07, 2013, 08:13:45 pm
Here's the tutorial I told you before:
Spoiler: "English" (click to see content)

Maybe he mistook because of me, I told him to go here for mugen codings...
Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 08:18:31 pm by G.o.D.
#4  February 08, 2013, 12:02:46 am
    • Italy
    • fulignu@tiscali.it
Italiano?! bene....

Posted: February 08, 2013, 12:45:46 am
sto tutt'ora leggendo il tuo post sul tutorial, ma toglimi una curiosità é importate da dove devo cominciare le animazioni?! con l'introduzione al combattimento oppure posso partire dalle animazioni come voglio io?! nel senso incominciare l'animazione o con un pugno o la camminata o la corsa o devo seguire un certo schema sulla animazione?
#5  February 08, 2013, 02:34:49 pm
Spoiler: ITA (click to see content)

Spoiler: ENG (click to see content)

I hope this helps you. :)
New #6  February 08, 2013, 03:47:12 pm
    • Italy
    • fulignu@tiscali.it
Grazie, per i consigli che mi stai dando, comunque il mio ultimo post era a riguardo a imparare il fighter factory ultimate, sé impari a conoscere il programma poi ti é semplice a creare i personaggi, comunque daro' un occhiata al personaggio Kung Fu Man, ci vorrebbe le istruzioni in italiano del menu del programma Fighter factory ultimate che ti spiegasse come usare Fighter factory ultimate, lo so che ti può sembrare sciocco, ma la mia difficoltà resta tutto nella comprensione del programma, poi del resto mi arrangicchio, sono già ha conoscienza dei dati basilari solo del char file.def su notepad ho capito poi la difficoltà é il mio limite di poca conioscenza del programma Fighter Factory Ultimate ad usarlo al 100% e ho una certa difficoltà a comprendere i codici(parlando di stringe da mettere nel notepad) di base di attacco ad es come dare un pugno o un calcio oppure i codici più complessi come lanciare un hadouken o fargli una Raging demon o un codice che permette di teletrasportarsi il personaggio oppure bloccare il tempo e perfino di come mettere dietro una immagine e sprite al personaggio come un fulmine o un aura... insomma il mio primo passo e comprendere il programma figter factory ultimate, non mi e complicato nel comprendere le animazioni, perchè ho capito che é una serie di diapositive o immagini a sequenza che fa muovere il personaggio..
Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 03:57:16 pm by Giji Rare WTF Oddity