YesNoOk

blazblue tag battle (Read 421817 times)

Started by c001357, July 16, 2017, 10:08:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: blazblue tag battle
#201  March 30, 2018, 07:19:05 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I still use JAP, i'll stop using that when an actual japanese person gets offended on that, just like how I stopped using the word fag.
#202  March 30, 2018, 09:24:49 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
People use JAP in countries that aren't America because they didn't use it as a slur in the 40's. People in the US avoid it and use JPN, because it is a slur for them.
Seems pretty simple.

This. It's mainly a WW2 Slur and predominantly an American one on top of that.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......

lui

#203  March 31, 2018, 05:11:09 am
    • USA
He's from a non american country so he used JAP instead of JPN which is natural
#204  March 31, 2018, 06:44:07 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
A story mode for this game? I thought it was non-canon... oh well. As long as the joke endings return, I'll be happy.
It is still non-canon unless the fog from the TV world is responsible for the Hollow Night, the Grimm, and the Blazblue-verse in general.
#205  March 31, 2018, 07:13:22 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
That animation was so good... Despite the how short it was... Makes me wonder how a 2D RWBY anime would look like.
#206  April 04, 2018, 11:09:53 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
A Compilation of Some BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle English Dub Intros

lolz at Ragna/Ruby intro
#207  April 05, 2018, 05:50:22 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I'm wondering who they got to do the English Voices for the UNIEL cast since this is the first time that series has had English voices.
#208  April 05, 2018, 06:11:04 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
With the vids I've seen, Hyde sounds like Kyle McCarthy, Linne is most likely Sarah Williams, and I'm positive that Gordeau is Ian Sinclair, while Waldstein is still up in the air for me, but sounds like Jamieson Price doing a much deeper voice that he's used to.

lui

#209  April 05, 2018, 12:05:57 pm
    • USA
Ian Sinclair has confirmed it is indeed him recently
#210  April 12, 2018, 02:37:29 pm
Blazblue Cross Tag Battle New trailer (English Dub)
#211  April 19, 2018, 01:43:17 pm
#212  April 19, 2018, 03:17:10 pm
Naoto still has her Instant Kills (Mudoon and Hamoon) and her pistols no longer has a counter limit and her death caps are nowhere to be seen until the IK start.  Her original Awakening super is an EX Move now.

Hakumen is interesting.  There've been talks on why he may not work in this system but here he is.
#213  April 19, 2018, 03:23:13 pm
Character Introduction Trailer
#214  April 19, 2018, 10:25:48 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada

Whoo!  Vatista!  I got my UNiB main now!

Some notes for the trailers:
Naoto's traps are not shown in her gameplay.  Neither are Vatista's crystals.
The EX move Hakumen performed in his trailer used 2 meter instead of 1.  Perhaps that might be what they're doing to replace Hakumen's unique meter mechanics.
Hakumen still creates white voids upon hitting a projectile with his sword.  Nu mains beware.  He doesn't seem to gain meter by doing this though.
Hakumen's DP is his dash-counter.  No idea if he'll have his other counters besides maybe his distortion and astral.
Yang looks like your classic rushdown character.  She has a mode where she goes into her semblance to make her moves enhanced, but we currently don't know how she goes into this mode.  (Maybe at a certain HP threshold?)

Is Vatista the only character that we have that's a charge character in their home games?  I wonder if they're keeping her charge commands or replacing them with 236/214 motions?

Also they revealed the open beta dates.  They'll be open at around May 11ish.  Interestingly, the Switch will get a beta too.
#215  April 19, 2018, 10:53:39 pm
  • Manchild who likes pancakes
  • Weeabooism 4 the win
    • USA
Hey, my main in P4AU is playable. Oh, and another Under Night character I like got in. Too bad the game still has half of the roster behind a paywall.
My hat is a pancake.
#216  April 20, 2018, 06:17:24 am
Even the collector's edition still requires you to shell out the full DLC pack on most characters that you'll never use.

Perhaps that might be what they're doing to replace Hakumen's unique meter mechanics.
Even so, that's really heavy on resource management but at the same times forces him to always be anchor with a fast battery partner.  Hope it's the balance found for him.

Pray that Elizabeth never makes it in.

Nu mains beware.
And Aegis mains.  In fact, I think most of her moves are shut down by this.
#217  April 20, 2018, 09:43:09 am
    • Canada

Even the collector's edition still requires you to shell out the full DLC pack on most characters that you'll never use.

Perhaps that might be what they're doing to replace Hakumen's unique meter mechanics.
Even so, that's really heavy on resource management but at the same times forces him to always be anchor with a fast battery partner.  Hope it's the balance found for him.

Pray that Elizabeth never makes it in.
I was thinking that they might increase Hakumen's meter gain, but you're totally right about this.
If Terumi gets in, Haku+Teru will be one hell of a team comp.
#218  April 21, 2018, 02:49:23 pm
ArcSys recently confirmed that all characters shown at this point will be usable in EVO 2018 including Blake and Yang.  The remaining 9 combantants are prohibited.

Seems that not all the remaining DLC will be out on launch, making the all-in-one pack a season pass.  Interested in their DLC schedule.
#219  April 29, 2018, 03:12:14 am
    • Argentina
one ost different versions, I can not wait to come full versions
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#220  May 08, 2018, 05:47:58 am
    • Canada