YesNoOk

HEROES GENESIS - Peter Gameplay and Attack Mechanics (Read 116351 times)

Started by FobiaZz, July 15, 2014, 12:36:56 pm
Share this topic:
Re: HEROES GENESIS - Peter Gameplay and Attack Mechanics
#81  November 09, 2019, 11:21:38 pm
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com

YATTA'!  :sugoi: At last I did it: I created my personal Mugen channel on YouTube and loaded the first video for Heroes Mugen Project, starring the main protagonist of the series: Peter Petrelli!

Here you can see a showcase of Peter's special moves, as well as the new attack mechanic of the extended moves (in sostitution of enhanced moves). Just like in the Mortal Kombat latest installement (MK11), the extensions can be activated during a special move by a single command to add more damage, effects and facilitate combo strings. The final move, the Extraordinary Move, now can be activated when life is equal or lower than 25% and can be used only once in a match (just like MK11's Fatal Blow).

N.B. The one showed is the "Season 1" version of the character, therefore based on the season 1 of the tv show in which Peter owns different "powers" represented by special moves of various types taken from other characters. By the way, I've almost finished to develop other 2 versions of the character: "Season 2" version (with different special moves, always of various types) and "Season 4" version (which can use only one type of special moves at the time, stealing it from the enemies). I'll show them in future videos.

In the next video, I'll show Hiro Nakamura in action with some new defense mechanics.

See ya!  ;) :goi:

EDIT: I decided to change the name of the project: HEROES GENESIS (as the first volume of the series :P). Do you like it?
Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 05:04:38 pm by FobiaZz
Re: HEROES GENESIS - Peter Gameplay and Attach Mechanics
#82  November 11, 2019, 02:07:09 am
  • Future Funk Punk
    • Canada
Great stuff man  :bjugoi:
#83  November 12, 2019, 05:04:59 pm
    • Italy
#84  November 12, 2019, 10:00:16 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N. Where dreams are made...
Excellent  work my friend, looking forward to Hiro :) i like him very much, also great job on the codes :)

CLICK FOR DEVIANTARTĀ“S

Just Looking for some Real Fun...
#85  November 18, 2019, 12:58:51 am
    • Italy
Excellent  work my friend, looking forward to Hiro :) i like him very much, also great job on the codes :)

Thanks Tsaori! I'm very proud of the code, and surprises aren't finished yet! :)
#86  December 08, 2019, 05:52:12 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
It's excellent so far. I love it!
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#87  December 12, 2019, 07:51:34 pm
    • Italy