• Mexico
    • rokksoftware.blogspot.com
Really amazing work!, animation looks so fluid, congratulations
 :bravo:...
Re: Poison Ivy
#3  November 29, 2019, 04:10:39 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Dude, she looks fricken awesome and mean as hell. I love the minion assist sprites you used too, they fit really well. Still gotta test her out, but judging from the video, I think I'm going to really like this release to say the least. Thanks yet again.
#4  November 29, 2019, 04:21:46 am
Dude, she looks fricken awesome and mean as hell. I love the minion assist sprites you used too, they fit really well. Still gotta test her out, but judging from the video, I think I'm going to really like this release to say the least. Thanks yet again.

I think the minion was also in Zvitor's original character. I don't remember the tree move though... I think that's Giang's twist... as well as the new sparks. Haven't played Z's version in a min to decipher all the changes aside from gameplay obviously..... oh yeah I didn't see a new variation of the nightshade move from the original. I liked that 1 but he did his thing on this
Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:26:07 am by dakidbanks
#5  November 29, 2019, 04:44:16 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Nice version sir but the A.I. needs some work.
#6  November 30, 2019, 10:21:21 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
I think the minion was also in Zvitor's original character. I don't remember the tree move though... I think that's Giang's twist... as well as the new sparks. Haven't played Z's version in a min to decipher all the changes aside from gameplay obviously..... oh yeah I didn't see a new variation of the nightshade move from the original. I liked that 1 but he did his thing on this
I haven't used Z's Ivy myself either, at least not since the initial release, but I'm sure you're right that the minion is something Zvitor did since this is an edit, which I failed to remember before making that last post.
#7  November 30, 2019, 01:00:09 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#8  November 30, 2019, 02:42:03 pm
    • Brazil
#9  November 30, 2019, 03:40:31 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#10  November 30, 2019, 04:33:14 pm
    • Brazil
Nice version sir but the A.I. needs some work.
good thing AI isnt important to a character release

He didn't say it is.

no shit, thats why i brought it up

ai coding is a whole different ballgame from regular gameplay coding, hence why it isnt a focus for most authors

Yes, So? He only said it needs work. Nothing more. And that's for the author to answer IF he wants to talk about it. Not you. And we should stop this since it's getting off-topic.
#11  November 30, 2019, 04:50:15 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Saying it NEEDS work is pretty much the same as saying it is important. And Giang already said he won't work on his chars' AI.
#12  November 30, 2019, 06:14:44 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Yeah, whatever let him try and defend the honor of the guy asking for better AI instead of giving feedback lol
#13  November 30, 2019, 06:47:35 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
AI patches exist for a reason and if you want competent AI that much, just be the change that you want. :]
Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 07:14:21 pm by Nep Heart
#14  November 30, 2019, 06:51:00 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Maybe i'm wrong but the gameplay style reminds me of Injustice. Great version of the protector of Green. :)
#15  November 30, 2019, 06:54:46 pm
    • Brazil
Saying it NEEDS work is pretty much the same as saying it is important. And Giang already said he won't work on his chars' AI.

Understantable. He could have worded that better.
Yeah, whatever let him try and defend the honor of the guy asking for better AI instead of giving feedback lol

Then just say that the author needs feedback instead of acting like a butthurt baby because some random dude can't word his stuff correctly.
#16  November 30, 2019, 11:28:04 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com

Understantable. He could have worded that better.

Then just say that the author needs feedback instead of acting like a butthurt baby because some random dude can't word his stuff correctly.

You're getting real mouthy for no reason.  There is no reason for you to get so defensive over this. Take some time to cool off, or I'll do it for you.
#17  December 01, 2019, 01:18:00 am
the moveset made for her...really looks awesome.
#18  December 01, 2019, 02:01:37 am