YesNoOk

Warning about Feperd Games and The Ultimate Fighters (Read 4380 times)

Started by Oso_050, November 10, 2018, 01:16:03 am
Share this topic:
Warning about Feperd Games and The Ultimate Fighters
#1  November 10, 2018, 01:16:03 am
Hello Mugen Fighters Guild. I'm posting this as a warning to those that watch SAGE and Hedge Camp. To give a history summary, I submitted The Ultimate Fighters Parsec Edition (A MUGEN game made by me with content made by me, others and in this community (thank you for the awesome characters, stages and gameplay features  :coollove:)) to Hedge Camp for sharing among that community but was kicked out like many others due to discrimination. I recently emailed if Feperd Games will still display the game but no replies where given. I suspect that they will lie or mock the names of all that content of that game is related to and speak falsehoods on the content itself.

I will give any updates if anything new is happens.

I'm not sure if this is the right page to post this on, if this should be in off topic or any where else then I can see the reasoning behind it. Thank you for your time.
Re: Warning about Feperd Games and The Ultimate Fighters
#2  November 10, 2018, 01:44:02 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Who are you?
Where's your source?
Why should I care?

lui

#3  November 10, 2018, 01:47:53 am
    • USA
Hello Mugen Fighters Guild. I'm posting this as a warning to those that watch SAGE and Hedge Camp. To give a history summary, I submitted The Ultimate Fighters Parsec Edition (A MUGEN game made by me with content made by me, others and in this community (thank you for the awesome characters, stages and gameplay features  :coollove:)) to Hedge Camp for sharing among that community but was kicked out like many others due to discrimination. I recently emailed if Feperd Games will still display the game but no replies where given. I suspect that they will lie or mock the names of all that content of that game is related to and speak falsehoods on the content itself.

I will give any updates if anything new is happens.

I'm not sure if this is the right page to post this on, if this should be in off topic or any where else then I can see the reasoning behind it. Thank you for your time.

yeah uh, that sounds like a compilation. what did you make yourself from scratch? if you just compiled works from other authors, which is evidenced by the fact you said : "others and in this community (thank you for the awesome characters, stages and gameplay features" and the title of the thing you submitted, it sounds like a compilation.

if this is indeed the case, i don't blame them for putting a penalty on you for submitting work that isn't your own. 

where's the screenshots, where is the source of the content that you claim to make on your own?

i'm sorry if this sounds harsh but you're coming in here with those big accusations when you haven't really shown anything yourself either.
#4  November 10, 2018, 01:51:14 am
You can find me at twitter https://twitter.com/Frank_Dematos to get a basic idea.
What do you mean by sources? Evidence, articles? What are you looking for?
Its mainly about self defense, if nothing happens on Hedge Camp then its all good.
#5  November 10, 2018, 02:01:34 am
This is the link to the game itself http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-ultimate-fighters-parsec-edition-183741.0.html

Walruslui, you are making this sound like that I'm trying to submit work that I didn't create. To those that are not related to Walruslui, I have told Feperd games that I did in fact told that some of the content in that game was not made by me, and the major content that I did made.

I do have the emails of the submissions but I don't feel comfortable posting it on imgur since that is the only way to post images on MFG. If there any request for any other information, I can maybe offer it.

lui

#6  November 10, 2018, 02:26:57 am
    • USA
Hey so uh that "game" you're talking about is straight up a compilation.

So yeah. You have no reason to complain or make these huge accusations because they didn't accept your compilation. You didn't make a lot of the content there.
Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:31:16 am by Walruslui
#7  November 10, 2018, 02:31:24 am
    • Puerto Rico
No sources? So you came here to bring up drama then. Ok good to know.
#8  November 10, 2018, 02:35:30 am
To clarify, it WAS accepted to Hedge Camp. DO NOT LISTEN TO Walruslui. He is enticing hate towards me and my peers.
As for articles, there are no articles based on this event as far as I know.
As for evidences, I have the emails. I also got some discord screen shots of the discrimination on Discord and here is a link to the event itself. https://twitter.com/lakefeperd/status/1042069789588512768?lang=en
#9  November 10, 2018, 02:36:58 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Not our circus, not our monkeys. We prefer our drama homegrown, thanks.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#10  November 10, 2018, 02:45:59 am
    • Puerto Rico
Yea,  if you're not going to provide sources and just make excuses, we're not interested.
#11  November 10, 2018, 02:48:36 am
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
The fact that you made a compilation means its not worth anyone's time.
this website is stupid
#12  November 10, 2018, 02:49:31 am
I suspect that you might be working for them then, you might be the same gamer group and political identity. So it doesn't matter what I or Feperd Games say as you will create lies about my culture and peers.
#13  November 10, 2018, 02:52:57 am
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
As a matter of fact, i don't like lake at all and would not like to be associated with him or SAGE, however you made a compilation which is literally just stealing content other mugen authors made and claiming it as your own, why don't you actually take the 5 minutes you took to make it to edit the characters?
this website is stupid
#14  November 10, 2018, 02:56:49 am
Are you willing to reason? Because that doesn't sound like reasoning. IT WAS ACCEPTED and may be displayed. If it was rejected, I wouldn't have made this post in the first place. This is why I know that you are all lying to me and trying to slander me. At this point, if the mods have any respect for their community, would lock this thread because you are close of enticing hate speech.
#15  November 10, 2018, 03:01:55 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Lock it yourself
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#16  November 10, 2018, 03:05:02 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
#17  November 10, 2018, 03:54:42 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#18  November 13, 2018, 09:05:19 pm
Just an update, I have requested the game to be taken down and it will be so everything is good. :)
#19  November 14, 2018, 08:20:38 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net

This is a really shitty compilation with a huge clash of spriting styles. No wonder it has been taken down and ignored by everybody with just a little bit of taste.
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#20  November 15, 2018, 07:19:35 am
And this is locked for hate speech replies.  Not every culture makes games for graphics.