YesNoOk

Looking for a good development team to collaborate on a project  (Read 1059 times)

Started by jiraiya2point0, August 04, 2009, 10:54:11 am
Looking for a good development team to collaborate on a project
#1  August 04, 2009, 10:54:11 am
Hi Jiriaya2point0 here,

I'm new to the forums but have been dabbeling with Mugen since it's conception many years ago.

I'm currently working on artwork and storylines for a Kamen Rider (masked rider game) using newly created sprite sheets for the characters.

My only problem is I'm great at art on paper but spriting is not one of my forte's So i'm looking for a team of 5 people to help turn my artwork into fully animated style sprite sheets ready for using with character maker.

As it is now the 10th year of the Heisei Kame rider series with Decade coming to a close this september in time for the next incarnation Kamen Rider W. I'm hoping to have a good rosta of Riders, Power Up Modes, Secondary Riders as well as Cameo's from the original Showa Riders from the 70's.

If anyone would like to have copies of my artwork and be up for developing the sprites please PM me here or you can also e-mail me at Redeagleranger1@yahoo.co.uk.

Character Line up
Kamen Riders

(classics)
Ichigo
Nigo
V3
Riderman
X
Amazon
Super 1
Stronger
ZX
Black
Black RX
ZO
J

(Heisei characters)
Kuuga - all froms
Agitgo - all forms
Gils
G3 G4
Faiz 555 - Regualar form - Axcell Form - Blaster Form
Delta
Kaiza
Orga
Pysga
Blade - all forms
Hibiki
Kabuto
Ryuki
Den-0
Kiva
Decade
Diend

im sure theres more but i'm just looking for about 30 characters to pad this game out. theres no time limit to get these done but I'd like to at least get this working. I know theres a bunch of these characters out already but to be honest I'd like to get some newly created/updated characters in this game.

Thanks

Dave

Re: Looking for a good development team to collaborate on a project
#2  August 04, 2009, 04:50:50 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
what about him
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Welcome to the House of Fighting.