YesNoOk

Mortal kombat EDITIORS NEEDED REQUEST (Read 753 times)

Started by ThaRealest, August 17, 2009, 01:41:36 am
Mortal kombat EDITIORS NEEDED REQUEST
#1  August 17, 2009, 01:41:36 am
Hi all 4 tho who dont know me im tha realest i do edits 4 mkp games.I have a excellent game project in mind now when i say that you guys are like meh but no joke my edits are some of the very best.Anyway im making a total remake of mk4 in 2d,but im a lil strapped 4 help.

So if anyone has an interest of this game plz feel free to reply here or contact me on mkmp.net.You dont need to do alot just a lil bit here an there makes all the difference.I demand i high level of quality in my work so if you feel like your not skilled enough to edit mk sprites dont bother to reply. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
Re: Mortal kombat EDITIORS NEEDED REQUEST
#2  August 19, 2009, 04:35:08 am
  • An improper mind is a perpetual feast
    • brianjesusdiaz.webs.com
I'll join, go look at MORTAL KOMBAt AFTERREALM For my edits. ;D
I'm on a 5000 calorie diet! :D
#3  August 19, 2009, 08:45:13 pm
well brian i assume you are the same briandiaz on mkmp am i right?I did see some of your edits and i must say there about a 6/10 to me there not bad tho you just need a little direction if you want to join this project(its in the fetal stages)feel free to reply in concepts on mkmp if you havent already i will consider it.If you want to make a char just post a sprite up of who you want to make its up to you altho some chars are already being developed by myself an other members.Thans 4 replying brianjesusdiaz :)
#4  August 23, 2009, 01:57:33 am
  • An improper mind is a perpetual feast
    • brianjesusdiaz.webs.com
The same person, yep, i'm not really a character guy, i just make animated and Hi-Res screenpacks, i haven't been hired in anything, so
i''m waiting from a response from anyone.  ;D
I'm on a 5000 calorie diet! :D
New #5  August 23, 2009, 04:53:29 am
talk to me about it on mkmp in a pm ok,anyone thats got the skills an the time else wants to help out they are more than welcome.
Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 05:03:16 am by ThaRealest